Imperium of Pony: Declaration of Existence

As far as internet fads go, I have found ponies to be the most beneficial to the character of those who partake in it. I think there are far worse things to base an alliance on then love, tolerance, and adorable ponies. I do wonder about the potential for growth these things will find in the world of Cybernations, however.

Obligatory: Also, you called yourself a princess. Ha. How effeminate of you. I bet you like so much men. Haha.

Nah, I can't get into it. Oh well, a cyber bully I will never be.

Nice seeing you again, Cooper.

I can't see anything about this that compares favourably to either EvU or UE, but good luck with this regardless.

With the existence of United Equestria, I question this, but I wish you guys all the best.

UE is virtually non-existent at this point. I recall discussions with members/former members over difficulties with disbanding due to provisions in their charter. Edited by RevolutionaryRebel

They already do...

Leader of GPA is Dragonshy  :psyduck:

I tried my best, but I could only hold off his advances for so long. :(

Have fun, pony overlords! o/

The charter has a lot of similarities to the one I wrote for UE way back in the day.  Frankly I'm too lazy to see if the language was directly ripped or merely inspired this document.

What I am angry about, is the appropriation of my previous sig into your flag >:c

I can't see anything about this that compares favourably to either EvU or UE, but good luck with this regardless.

UE is virtually non-existent at this point. I recall discussions with members/former members over difficulties with disbanding due to provisions in their charter.

I wrote it that way.  If people really want to disband an alliance, all they have to do is get up and leave.  It is unfair to any minority that wishes to stay, that people with no desire to stay would dismantle their home on the way out.