tHE cRAZINESS' gONE ... aN aPOLOGY !

B-)

ONE UBBER EXCITED EX-MEMBER OF THE SKARO ARMIES, ENTERTAINED HIMSELF

SENDING ABSOLUTELY STUPID,UNCALLED FOR MESSAGES OF THE TERRIBLY NAZI'S

STYLE OF IT'S IDIOSYNCRATIC WRONG PHILOSOPHY ...  ALL OF THAT WITHOUT MY

OR ANYONE KNOWLEDGE AT SKARO AA.

THE ISSUE HAS BEEN DEALT WITH BY THE ADMIN GREAT PEOPLE, RESPONDING TO THE

MESSAGE SENT FROM ONE OF THE AFFECTED INDIVIDUALS.  

I WANT TO APOLOGIZE TO ALL THE GAMERS WHO RECEIVED THE DEPLORABLE PMs, AND

ASSURE THEM, AND ALL OUR COMMUNITY HERE THAT I, NOR THE SKAROs DALEK EMPIRE

DOES NOT BELIEVE.AND DOES NOT PROMOTE ANY OF THE HORRIBLE  IDEAS

EXPRESSED BY THE NOW GONE PLAYER! 

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION , AND ... LET'S ENJOY THE DALEK'S SUPREMACY  OVER

ALL OF TE...!     :D :lol1: :smug: :popcorn:

Edited by HDSupreme

Thanks for the apology, HDSup. I'm sure no one would think that you actually sanctioned the mass message, but confirmation that you did not is appreciated. Good to see it got dealt with quickly. 

I was thinking of correcting some spelling and grammar here, but given the matter at hand that's probably insensitive.

B-)

...and way too crabby of you !  So thanks  for being a nice crab,Auctor...!   Lol :laugh:

Edited by HDSupreme

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000176

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000483

Both on Skaro AA, both Nazis. You sure your apology is sincere here and you don't endorse Nazism? Because you choose to let those two nations in with those type of names...

B-)

ONE UBBER EXCITED EX-MEMBER OF THE SKARO ARMIES, ENTERTAINED HIMSELF

SENDING ABSOLUTELY STUPID,UNCALLED FOR MESSAGES OF THE TERRIBLY NAZI'S

STYLE OF IT'S IDIOSYNCRATIC WRONG PHILOSOPHY ...  ALL OF THAT WITHOUT MY

OR ANYONE KNOWLEDGE AT SKARO AA.

THE ISSUE HAS BEEN DEALT WITH BY THE ADMIN GREAT PEOPLE, RESPONDING TO THE

MESSAGE SENT FROM ONE OF THE AFFECTED INDIVIDUALS.  

I WANT TO APOLOGIZE TO ALL THE GAMERS WHO RECEIVED THE DEPLORABLE PMs, AND

ASSURE THEM, AND ALL OUR COMMUNITY HERE THAT I, NOR THE SKAROs DALEK EMPIRE

DOES NOT BELIEVE.AND DOES NOT PROMOTE ANY OF THE HORRIBLE  IDEAS

EXPRESSED BY THE NOW GONE PLAYER! 

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION , AND ... LET'S ENJOY THE DALEK'S SUPREMACY  OVER

ALL OF TE...!     :D :lol1: :smug: :popcorn:

Your post epitomizes hypocrisy: the ruler names used by the nation/nations in question are inherently offensive, regardless  of  the content of any specific messages sent to anyone.

The medium IS the message here.

Your acceptance of members using  said  ruler names, as noted by a prior poster[ and said nations being accepted as members of Skaro], demonstrates a pathetic need to grow your membership, and your lack of actions to isolate, and willigness to accept ,are clearly deserving of contempt, regardless of your feckless attempt at an apology.

Edited by ARCHEIN

Your post epitomizes hypocrisy: the ruler names used by the nation/nations in question are inherently offensive, regardless  of  the content of any specific messages sent to anyone.

The medium IS the message here.

Your acceptance of members using  said  ruler names, as noted by a prior poster[ and said nations being accepted as members of Skaro], demonstrates a pathetic need to grow your membership, and your lack of actions to isolate, and willigness to accept ,are clearly deserving of contempt, regardless of your feckless attempt at an apology.

You forget that Skaro doesn't owe you shit in the first place.

Also, if you really find it all that offensive report it and let the mods handle it.

You forget that Skaro doesn't owe you !@#$ in the first place.

Also, if you really find it all that offensive report it and let the mods handle it.

We didn't forget that. Just like we also didn't forget that if someone does attack those nations it could escalate to all out war should Skaro decide to protect these nations.

tumblr_lp49htNYNq1qaco3go2_500.gif

EDIT: And honestly, if Skaro is harboring nations that are mailing my members OOC genocidal hate mail, then yes, we do have a problem.

Edited by Samwise

You forget that Skaro doesn't owe you !@#$ in the first place.

Another nation of mystery; as you claim no affiliation, your reason for finding Skaro blameless is unknown.

anyway;

Do not  assume i care that names are used for rulers/nations, that create an atmosphere of social disquiet.  The new users of infamous names are merely the current practitoiners, replacing the many who have come before, while mirroring those who will  follow them : if you cannot see that the names themselves are the message, then we have very different viewpoints.

I did find disturbing that Skaro gov would not simply come out and say they support the infamously named nations in their right to be found offensive to many,  : rather  they post a lame attempt to 'apologize'  for having offended by the actions of others, [as Skaro did not predit the referenced posts they apologize for], yet, where they could take action to prevent giving offense,, they fail to do so.

Hypocrisy rampant.

.. However, i guess that you will wait for ' mods' to inform your thoughts before you have the courage to declare your true feelings..

Edited by ARCHEIN

We didn't forget that. Just like we also didn't forget that if someone does attack those nations it could escalate to all out war should Skaro decide to protect these nations.

EDIT: And honestly, if Skaro is harboring nations that are mailing my members OOC genocidal hate mail, then yes, we do have a problem.

And this is TE, where is the problem with a war?

Another nation of mystery; as you claim no affiliation, your reason for finding Skaro blameless is unknown.

anyway;

Do not  assume i care that names are used for rulers/nations, that create an atmosphere of social disquiet.  The new users of infamous names are merely the current practitoiners, replacing the many who have come before, while mirroring those who will  follow them : if you cannot see that the names themselves are the message, then we have very different viewpoints.

I did find disturbing that Skaro gov would not simply come out and say they support the infamously named nations in their right to be found offensive to many,  : rather  they post a lame attempt to 'apologize'  for having offended by the actions of others, [as Skaro did not predit the referenced posts they apologize for], yet, where they could take action to prevent giving offense,, they fail to do so.

Hypocrisy rampant.

.. However, i guess that you will wait for ' mods' to inform your thoughts before you have the courage to declare your true feelings..

Nation of mystery? Also I never said they were blameless, just that all of you are taking this way too seriously and that if you really feel that strongly about it, just do something. Stop standing on a goddamn soap box.

Also as far as mods go that's a pretty huge jump from what I suggested. If you find something not to your liking, just report it and let them do their jobs.

Those messages went out to several people in TE, and somebody did report it to the mods. The mods banned said nation, then granted a ban removal less than a week after the fact. So apparently the mods think this is an issue we can solve ourselves.

B-)

The guy is back, because he explained himself up to Admin, and his argument was powerful enough to get something as

rare as a Pic of Samwise donning long red silk skirts...  (Wow!)    He got  a Ban Removal...!  From them!  

The guy is back at SKARO, because it IS his TE Home!  And once gotten the removal ,His innocence on this issue

is NOT to be doubted, anymore!   

The guy is back, to us, because... He DIDN'T sent those PMs,!   He explained to me that somehow,

somebody else(a Hacker !?) got command of his account, and before he noticed it...Bam!  The whole TE exploded before his

eyes (my description)!  And He found himself banned from the Game...!    Of course, I believe him, I have seen him at this game 

for the last 4 or 5 Tournaments... and nothing like this could have been predicted or expected from his shown good,hard working

behavior ...            

So,please, if the mods and Admin have believed him...  People, give the guy the same consideration...! 

:)

B-)

Sam... (will you dress the Silky Skirt?!!! :P ) Pics...Pics!!!

And this is TE, where is the problem with a war?

Nation of mystery? Also I never said they were blameless, just that all of you are taking this way too seriously and that if you really feel that strongly about it, just do something. Stop standing on a goddamn soap box.

Also as far as mods go that's a pretty huge jump from what I suggested. If you find something not to your liking, just report it and let them do their jobs.

;)

I am guessing that you'll be there for us... Will ya... will ya???!!!

Those messages went out to several people in TE, and somebody did report it to the mods. The mods banned said nation, then granted a ban removal less than a week after the fact. So apparently the mods think this is an issue we can solve ourselves.

:rolleyes:

Nothing else to solve,Sammy...!   Everything just went down by its own weight...!   The Issue is for ever locked Up...! :D

And No, SKARO is absolutely Not a Nazi admirer AA ...!    

WE ARE SIMPLY THE DOMINATORS,CONQUERING OWNERS OF THE TE REALM...  :frantic:  :lol1:  ^_^

Edited by HDSupreme

Listen. Everyone with a Hitler ruler gets hacked and sends racists pm's once in a while.

Whats more alarming, is the people with the Kardashian rulers.  For the love of all that is right, stop hacking their accounts and sending me pm's.

Listen. Everyone with a Hitler ruler gets hacked and sends racists pm's once in a while.

Whats more alarming, is the people with the Kardashian rulers.  For the love of all that is right, stop hacking their accounts and sending me pm's.

If you continue to have problems, forward me the PMs and I'll help you look into the issue.

Romans will not hesitate to roll Kardashian nations who threaten the security of the game.

B-)

KiWi... KIM(Kardashian) is a SKARO's property, our issue...  Hartfw is delusional ...!  Lol! ^_^

Edited by HDSupreme