Guinness Says Adieu

Guinness_zps46a70b54.jpg

I will make this short and sweet...

Effectively immediately, Guinness is disbanding.

I have decided to let it be and surrender to the sunset.

I will/have applied to join ODN.

I look forward to any new challenges that await me within ODN.

In a way, it is sad to see Guinness' unsuccessful counter raid led to its disbandment, but at the same time, you just have to faceplam at how poor the decision going to war with an AA full of nuclear capable nations was. What'd you think was going to happen?!

Sorry to hear about this Vosegus. The fact that you attempted to rebuild Guinness after the numerous dramatic events that came upon the alliance has earned much respect in my eyes and i'm sure others as well. I can understand the difficulty in rebuilding an alliance from scratch as can many others. ODN is a fantastic alliance and i'm sure you will fit in very well there. Best of luck in your future endeavors. :)

Edited by Dorian Martell

In a way, it is sad to see Guinness' unsuccessful counter raid led to its disbandment, but at the same time, you just have to faceplam at how poor the decision going to war with an AA full of nuclear capable nations was. What'd you think was going to happen?!

That was so last week