Limitless Nexus Recognition of Hostilities

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not sure which planet you are on, but by advertising something like that you may just find you become a target.

damn dude you got a bug up you've butt about knights. do you need someone to talk to?

Edit: grammar Edited by Burnsey

Problem solved in my eyes, thank you. I am sure Methrage will see it as such too.
Good Luck in your future.

I appreciate your assistance and good judgement in this matter, you are correct I have no desire to see him attacked if he sends Sigrun the tech.

Surely this civil war among her protectorates will be the end of DBDC. I just can't see them recovering from the devastating loss of NS in this tier.

I'm not sure what claims Neo Uruk has made, but I've never claimed any protection from Doombirds; other than our agreement the senate not be used against me.

I appreciate your assistance and good judgement in this matter, you are correct I have no desire to see him attacked if he sends Sigrun the tech.

I'm not sure what claims Neo Uruk has made, but I've never claimed any protection from Doombirds; other than our agreement the senate not be used against me.

the tech was sent yesterday.