Limitless Nexus Recognition of Hostilities

limitlesslogo360x200_zps4592cf53.gif

Limitless Nexus Recognition of Hostilities

Kashmir has declared war on a member of Limitless Nexus and provided aid to Neo Uruk, an Enemy of the Nexus. Its a shame they've decided to protect this nation and decided war with us was worth it. I thought we had come to an agreement no more wars would be declared after the first 2 on Dixie Cove, but apparently that was only a proposal, which didn't go into effect even though I agreed to it and it was made by their leader.

Considering they've declared more wars on him after I agreed to let the others slide due to Kashmir having some previous issues with him, I'm forced now to recognize a state of war between our alliance.

They've made clear there is no agreement regarding no new wars being declared between us or any type of ceasefire existing between our alliances. So war it will be. If they want to stand in the way of Neo Uruk receiving his just punishment, then they to will need to be dealt with for standing in the way of progress

Signed,

Methrage, Sovereign of the Nexus

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The facts speak for themselves:

• You knowingly harbored a nuclear rogue and an enemy of Kashmir. You are well within your rights to admit stonewall (or whoever else for that matter) but all the same we are well within ours to continue to pursue him.
  • No agreement or terms were made or conveyed by myself or by any others, and this you should have known (whether you were acting disingenuously or simply didn't understand this I'm not sure).

What's really a shame is that you didn't comprehend what was there in black and white - despite numerous clarifications - and that you're dragging innocent LN members into this. If it's blood you want though, it's blood you'll get.  :)

The facts speak for themselves:

• You knowingly harbored a nuclear rogue and an enemy of Kashmir. You are well within your rights to admit stonewall (or whoever else for that matter) but all the same we are well within ours to continue to pursue him.
  • No agreement or terms were made or conveyed by myself or by any others, and this you should have known (whether you were acting disingenuously or simply didn't understand this I'm not sure).

What's really a shame is that you didn't comprehend what was there in black and white - despite numerous clarifications - and that you're dragging innocent LN members into this. If it's blood you want though, it's blood you'll get.  :)

I look forward to a good fight, You more than anyone should understand I'm not one to sit idly by as I see my members under attack.

My members are already at war with Kashmir, which is why I'm recognizing war with Kashmir.

You harbored a rogue, they hit the rogue.

Is there any other way you thought this would go when they gave you no indication they wouldn't be hitting Stonewall?

Sorry you couldn't get your way on this. You will come to regret this choice. No turning back now, Methrage.

I tried throwing money at the problem you had with our new member, but you wanted blood instead. Blood there will be.

I would also like to make note that Methrage, for all his trumpeting about how amazing a Doombird he is, just declared war on a direct Doom Squad ally with no justifiable reason.

You're to blame Kashmir is even in this position, so good job on that. You've never ceased to amaze me on the damage you can do just by being a complete idiot.

Edited by Methrage

You're to blame Kashmir is even in this position, so good job on that. You've never ceased to amaze me on the damage you can do just by being a complete idiot.

Please explain to me how I made Stonewall and yourself declare on me/Kashmir?

Sorry you couldn't get your way on this. You will come to regret this choice. No turning back now, Methrage.

This is where you are wrong. There is still plenty of room for maneuver. Methrage is a good guy and Kashmir is good guys, something should be worked out here.

Frankly I think Stonewall14 is playing you both. 

Let's work this out people. War is fun but this is not the war anyone involved wants to be having to worry about.

This is where you are wrong. There is still plenty of room for maneuver. Methrage is a good guy and Kashmir is good guys, something should be worked out here.

Let's work this out people. War is fun but this is not the war anyone involved wants to be having to worry about.

If they stop protecting Neo Uruk and want peace, there is plenty of room to work this out. Although that's their call to make.

You created this situation by inserting yourself in the Kashmir-stonewall conflict. Edited by WorldConqueror

If you think stonewall is playing anyone you don't know the guy well enough.  ;)

If they stop protecting Neo Uruk and want peace, there is plenty of room to work this out. Although that's their call to make.

Au contraire, you know where to find us once you realize the error of your ways. In the meantime, enough with the spin, lets fight!  emot-toughguy.gif