Neutralizing the Zerg Infestation

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly I'm a bit surprised so many are jumping to ally IRON after what went down last war.

Congrats, though. But you can never stop a Zerg rush.

To forget mistakes is foolish. To not correct them, even more so. :)

Here's to a prosperous relationship with our new allies!

o/ DT

o/ IRON

This isn't the alliance that you saw in Disorder and that wasn't IRON.

We can and we will. The Zerg will be exterminated.

Hey, I didn't have a problem with the decision as it was in our favor, heh. I've never really had a problem with IRON which is quite an achievement, all things considered. Good luck moving forward. 

Zerg are OP. You'll never stop them.

Rather than being surprised that people are willing to sign with IRON due to what happened in the last war I look at what IRON has done since the war and am surprised more people aren't in line waiting to be next.

I couldn't have said it better myself GS :)

Non Grata are quite pleased to see how IRON have atoned and worked on our relationship in the period since the last war. They had a hard time to begin with from frustration from our membership and government and yet are still here. The abuse sent their way for months and yet Montosh and their Council remained active on our forums. That IRON have managed to develop ties with our allies and allies' allies just makes me happy :)

I couldn't have said it better myself GS :)

Non Grata are quite pleased to see how IRON have atoned and worked on our relationship in the period since the last war. They had a hard time to begin with from frustration from our membership and government and yet are still here. The abuse sent their way for months and yet Montosh and their Council remained active on our forums. That IRON have managed to develop ties with our allies and allies' allies just makes me happy :)

:wub:

How exactly have they atoned? For those of us who aren't as involved with them. 

I was one of the people who was involved with them during the war, and who was furious at the time. Since then, they've had a leadership overhaul, and they've demonstrated a pretty rare talent for self-analysis and a commitment to improving on the things -- internally and externally -- that led them into trouble in Disorder. Consequently, they've built a lot of good will where it was once in short supply.

Really, a lot of credit also has to go to a couple of their allies; they backed IRON to the hilt when the storm was raging around them, and it provided the latitude for IRON to turn things around. 

Congrats to two very fine alliances.

Also congrats to Mandarijn on his council position.  You are doing a fine job with slot usage for as many members that you have! 

Looks like TW and crew are really doing a lot of great things with IRON.

Edit: As to some people's comments about IRON.  They were in a tough spot last war, it wasn't black and white and they manned up and told people straight to their face.  That honestly is probably why IRON maintained enough trust to salvage and rebuild many relationships.  I can respect that.  And anyone that can take NG-grade forum abuse, deserves a medal.

Edited by Steve Buscemi

• 2 weeks later...