The German Empire is pleased to present...

APPROVED BY THE GERMAN EMPIRE...

tge3_zps0b3dc3ce.png

http://cn-sengoku.com/forum/index.php?/forum/142-the-german-empire-third-20/

Brought to you by Kaiser Auctor, Khan Hartfw, and Außenbeziehungen Knights111 comes The German Empire 3.0. Since the great day of April 21, when Knights111 and Auctor reformed the empire, the government has been working day and night to bring us back into the lists and attention of Cyber Nations. Well, after long and hard work, The German Empire has successfully reformed, courtesy of the three big guys on campus, and assisting them is a large amount of unofficial government members. Although we have had some tough times, we overcame the doubt and hatred of many to reform the greatest empire Cyber Nations has ever seen. After conversation, it was concluded that I, Knights111, should do the honor of forming the alliance, and being the General Manager of it. Soon, Auctor and Hartfw will join us in-game while they deal with there current alliance situation.

This formation has brought a new age to Old Grand, where without the Brotherhood of Kings, it simply has been struggling. Beginning as a micro ourselves, we support micro alliances everywhere and encourage them to continue in there journey to greatness. And if they need to, we always welcome them to merge into our superior grouping of nations. So we thank all of you for standing through the past two months, and we look forward to a great future with all of you.

Signing for The German Empire-

Auctor, Kaiser of The German Empire

Hartfw, Khan of The German Empire

Knights111, General Manager and Außenbeziehungen of The German Empire

Unofficial Government Members-

TK, Raja of The German Empire
TK, Shah of The German Empire
Schad, Basileus of The German Empire
Petro, Patriarch of The German Empire
Petro, Archbishop of Canterbury of The German Empire
James Maximus, Co-regent of the Sultancy of The German Empire
Jutopia, Co-regent of the Sultancy of The German Empire
Auto, Seneschal of The German Empire
Auto, Imperious Chancellor of The German Empire
Sarkin, Archein of The German Empire
Rogal Dorn, Wikimaster of The German Empire
Salajol, Generalstabsrichter of The German Empire
Bob, Head Bob of The German Empire
Dochartaigh, Grand Druid of The German Empire
Cynic, Sultan of The German Empire
Gingervites, Horseplay Minister of The German Empire
Lord Bagel, Quartermaster of The German Empire
Ferdinand I, Imperator of The German Empire
Abbasmehdi, Ayatollah of The German Empire
BEazy, 1st Dentist of The German Empire
Boob King, Grand Imperial Wizard-Pimp of The German Empire
Faroah, Pharoah of The German Empire
IYIyth, That Guy of The German Empire
TurnipCruncher, Tsar of The German Empire
TurnipCruncher, Viceroy of The German Empire
TurnipCruncher, Grand Mufti of The German Empire
TurnipCruncher, Caliph of The German Empire
WarriorSoul, Grand Moff of The German Empire
killjoy123, Nuclear Defense Minister of The German Empire
Curristan, Prince Elector of The German Empire
Baltus, Czar of The German Empire
Spartacus1082, Sith Lord of Brandenburg of The German Empire
ReyTheGreat, Chief of the Secret Gendarmerie of The German Empire
ReyTheGreat, Field Marshal of The German Empire
ReyTheGreat, Vice Admiral of the Blue Squadron of The German Empire
Tobbogon, Full-Time Colonel of the Association Promoting Aggression Towards Public Transport, Refusal to Enrich the Property Market of The German Empire
Tobbogon, Master of all Boxes of The German Empire

Hershey, God of The German Empire
Walking_Dead, Grand Potentate of The German Empire
Walking_Dead, Count Palatine of The German Empire

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably the worst lineup in history

i have nothing to really say about that. You can keep your opinion though, i will not argue. I guess if you really want to you can say i have gone insane and i am falling for another troll but i really do not agree with that...

Edited by Knights111

Okay now I just can't tell if you're serious anymore.

I am serious. Why wouldn't i be?

Is it because since January i have been in the New Polar Legion, Brotherhood of Kings, Green Protection Agency, New Polar Order, Prussian Confederation, Central Intelligence Agency of Black Nations, Incorporated States of Russia, and The German Empire?

Edited by Knights111

So I guess since there were two previous German Empires, this would actually be the Third Reich.

Have fun.

LMAO. I wasn't going to reply to this, but I had to when I saw this.

Edited by Rotavele

Actually this would be the *seventh German Empire.

K-Fred's original TGE, founded in 2007, met its end in February '11.

Kaiser Wilhelm attempted to reform in July of that year... followed by disbandment eight hours later due to raids from NoR.

Fifteen minutes after that, Kaiser Auctor attempted his first reformation, which he disbanded one hour later due to... trying circumstances.

Another twenty minutes passed til a period of civil war erupted, as Kaiser Kurt and Kaiser Elrich simultaneously formed the fourth and fifth German Empires. Twenty minutes passed again, and the inability to determine the rightful heir caused both to disband.

Finally, one week later, Wilhelm re-reformed his previous reform, now as a satellite of NoR. This TGE eventually merged with NoR in June 2012.

Which brings us to today.

I know your heart is genuine Knights, so I wish you all luck in your venture. Gott mit uns.

Edited by Kyriakos Raanb Dorou

wow you TGE guys sure know how to push it to the limit (limit) past the point of no return, you've reached the top but still you gotta learn how to keep it. Hit the wheel and double mistakes, throttle wide open like a bat out of hell you can crash the gates (crash the gates) going for the back of beyond, nothing gonna stop you, there's nothing that strong, so close now you're nearly at the brink so push it! (ooooooh yeaaaaaah!) 

Welcome to the limit (limit) take it maybe one step more, the power game's still playing so you better win it!

Push it to the limit (limit) with no one left to stand in your way, you might get careless but you'll never be safe while you still feel it.  Welcome to the limit (limit) standing on the razors edge, don't look down just keep your head and you'll be finished.

Push it to the limit!

(the limit!) 

(the limit!) 

(the limit!) 

(the limit!) 

ALL HAIL TGE, ALL HAIL TGE, ALL HAIL TGE, ALL HAIL TGE, ALL HAIL TGE, ALL HAIL TGE, ALL HAIL TGE, ALL HAIL TGE, 

Actually this would be the *seventh German Empire.

K-Fred's original TGE, founded in 2007, met its end in February '11.

Kaiser Wilhelm attempted to reform in July of that year... followed by disbandment eight hours later due to raids from NoR.

Fifteen minutes after that, Kaiser Auctor attempted his first reformation, which he disbanded one hour later due to... trying circumstances.

Another twenty minutes passed til a period of civil war erupted, as Kaiser Kurt and Kaiser Elrich simultaneously formed the fourth and fifth German Empires. Twenty minutes passed again, and the inability to determine the rightful heir caused both to disband.

Finally, one week later, Wilhelm re-reformed his previous reform, now as a satellite of NoR. This TGE eventually merged with NoR in June 2012.

Which brings us to today.

I know your heart is genuine Knights, so I wish you all luck in your venture. Gott mit uns.

Excellent little piece of CN history.  Thanks for the effort -- it was appreciated.