The German Empire is pleased to present...

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, i was denied.

Rightfully so.

Don't go spreading lies now. We were willing to give you a chance, you chose not to go forward with the academy. As I said in your app thread, far more intelligent and older players than you go through it as well. It's about integration; you didn't even look at it. On average, our academy takes 5-10 minutes to get through - learn where the guides are; learn where the trades and tech section of the forum is and get your nation involved; learning to access and receiving access to our IRC channels; and a brief "exam" that puts it all together ..

I quote, "If you are going to make me do the academy, i am out."

Keep this attitude up and you won't learn a single thing about the game.

Yeah, best off just washing your hands with this guy and tossing him back to the scrap heap. He's expecting handouts and respect off no accomplishments, other than being incredibly tedious to everyone around him.

Go live your "CN life". Good luck getting into any alliance with that attitude.

Rightfully so.

Yeah, best off just washing your hands with this guy and tossing him back to the scrap heap. He's expecting handouts and respect off no accomplishments, other than being incredibly tedious to everyone around him.

Go live your "CN life". Good luck getting into any alliance with that attitude.

as i said, i will never be in another alliance, at least, until people forget about me

I am serious. Why wouldn't i be?

Is it because since January i have been in the New Polar Legion, Brotherhood of Kings, Green Protection Agency, New Polar Order, Prussian Confederation, Central Intelligence Agency of Black Nations, Incorporated States of Russia, and The German Empire?

I was your admissions officer in the New Polar Order and you didn't finish your application, so you weren't even a member with us and I can bet you weren't a member in half of these alliances you listed. 

Also, so much fail all over this thread.

Knights you are giving pathetic a really bad name

QFT

I was your admissions officer in the New Polar Order and you didn't finish your application, so you weren't even a member with us and I can bet you weren't a member in half of these alliances you listed. 

Also, so much fail all over this thread.

QFT

I thought it was a bit funny that he mentioned NpO. 

Well, now that knights has left this and yet another alliance, they may be lucky and get him  as an applicant, this time for real.  Oh the joy :facepalm:

Just because someone is not on the TGE, does not mean that they are not a member of the TGE. 

So we have seen, limpets and hangers on

In reviewing the TGE government list, I found no signs of either as official positions.  I believe you have been getting your information from inaccurate sources, which seems to be a common issue these days.

It has never lived

It had a glorious DoE thread, has forums, and forum policy positions.  Perhaps your time would be best spent familiarizing yourself with the TGE instead of stating absolutes about it?

In reviewing the TGE government list, I found no signs of either as official positions.  I believe you have been getting your information from inaccurate sources, which seems to be a common issue these days.

It had a glorious DoE thread, has forums, and forum policy positions.  Perhaps your time would be best spent familiarizing yourself with the TGE instead of stating absolutes about it?

I heard the flush, observed the draining and yet there are still brown logs left burbling.

Knights111 was kind enough to grace Limitless Nexus with his presence, accept $6m cash with reason of "Aid for Upcoming Fight", then left without ever fighting.

At first I didn't care when he left as soon as he got a message from the enemy urging him not to fight, but then I realized I had already paid him to do just that. Although Knights111 is a special case, so I can't blame him for what he did.

May you live forever!

Edited by Methrage

Did Knights hurt you badly in a previous life? Did you two once date? You seem to have an unhealthy obsession with him.

I am an animal lover and am always unhappy see a sick puppy suffering.  Perhaps you should adopt him and get him house trained.