Worldvision, preliminary voting (international music and song contest)

Generalissimo

Worldvision Preliminary Voting  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/122118-worldvision-preliminary-entries-international-music-and-song-contest/

1000px-Eurovision_Song_Contest_logo.svg.

"For those of you just now tuning in. . . My name is Liska Atka, age seventeen, once generalissimo of Procinctia, today an international master of music. Arguably the generalissimo of the Worldvision broadcasting live today from the old long forgotten World Congress building. Today we had a spectacularly awesome set of performances like nothing else. Of course hardest parts of a contest like my little vanity project is choosing a winner. Hence why I leave that decision firmly in your capable hands. Vote for a winner in this musical spectacle of unparalleled international scope. Bottom half the votes will be completely eliminated. Survivors continue to round two!

Just a bit of the basic ground rules again.

Rules of participation are particularly simple.

Anybody in this little contest will be sending me a $35,000,000 fee to enter.

Those who can't and/or will not be pay(ing) isn't entered

Valid to any sovereign country that currently exists.

Followed by deploying a musical act live to World Congress Building and preform.

All of the performances will be simulcast internationally with an eighty second-ish delay for sensors.

(Oh, and please consider giving me a 5% cut of your profits)

People around the world vote on their favorite acts.

Votes of each nation are scaled equally to votes of all other nations.

Those with lowest votes are booted from contest.

Remaining nations will remain eligible for a single additional song or act. 

Additional rounds voted on until just one country remains.

That nation is crowned victor of  and undisputed master of the music.

Any questions? Send me a check for eight dollars and I'll reply near eventually.

Send me say around forty-ish thousand in cash and I'll answer the question here on air.

I now present entries for preliminary voting~!"

Liska.jpg
Liska Atka, former Generalissimo of Procinctia

Frankenmuth Brewery, home to Madagascar's finest beers, located in uptown Morandava, and proud sponsor of WorldVision, is proud to present Madagascar's own:

Parov Stelar

Bear Islands' Nation of the Bear, in maintaining our heritage of the bear, by will of the bear submit Eddy Arnold preforming Smokey the Bear to World Vision contest in bear's name truly bearing a melodic theme of a bear! 

Sierra Leone, despite an ongoing conflict that we will undoubtedly win, shall submit Elbow performing Leaders Of The Free World to World Vision, mostly to criticize the leading powers in this world.

The Kingdom of Axum's Dancing Legionnaires will perform:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntLsElbW9Xo

The Sudanese army will perform a live re-enactment of the following: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_vpNydvtrY

Hawaii contributes smash hit Hard Times by Kiwini Vaitai

Tierra del Fuego's favorite metal band, El Broma, will perform Apocalipsis Molon, complete with a real holographic Karl Marx, actual lighting bolts, a thousand tons of fireworks, and of several condemned prisoners to take the role of the yuppies and face their sentence for the entertainment of the worlds masses. The entire act is expected to cost several million dollars every time it is reproduced.

Edited by Generalissimo

• 2 weeks later...

"In a fantastic twist Eddy Arnold gained a solid 2nd place to Bear Islands' Nation of the Bear.

What a surprising comeback!

Draka might be winning on the fronts but surely not hearts of music fans worldwide.

Sierra Leone maintains a commanding lead.  

Calling it now. 

Sierra Leone and Bear Islands' Nation of the Bear will proceed onward.

All other nations are now out."

Sierra Leone, despite an ongoing conflict that we will undoubtedly win, shall submit Elbow performing Leaders Of The Free World to World Vision, mostly to criticize the leading powers in this world.

"Sierra Leone and Bear Islands' Nation of the Bear are both permitted to send a second act each."

Edited by Generalissimo