This week inside Rotavele

Beauty

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering I was told I was protected by DBDC when I was in NSO, I very much doubt alliance affiliation has much of anything to do with it.

Congrats on having "friends" though.

Do you realize how far out of range you are from any DBDC nations? How can they protect you?

Also do you realize how useless you've been the entire time you were Doom Squad? You sent out zero tech while you a member, making you completely useless and just bad PR.

You have a very shallow understanding of how the Doomsphere works. Lord Hershey could have 10 times the tech you have by now easily, but instead he uses his slots to send tech out to build up Doombird tech levels. You never joined Doom Squad to help their cause, you just latched onto them as a parasite; so you could mouth of on the forum while taking their protection for granted without giving anything back.

Edited by Methrage

You do realize you both sound like punks crying about how others protect you?

I haven't called anyone in. I did ask Kashmir if anyone was assigned to come in to know if I needed to talk to anybody and coordinate.

I just noticed how hilarious it was that someone talking about how tight they are with DBDC not knowing I'm friends with quite a few DBDC/DS members.

I haven't called anyone in. I did ask Kashmir if anyone was assigned to come in to know if I needed to talk to anybody and coordinate.

I just noticed how hilarious it was that someone talking about how tight they are with DBDC not knowing I'm friends with quite a few DBDC/DS members.

An analogy would be Doomsphere is a giant, Doom Squad is the giant's foot. While going about its business, the giant gets a pretty nasty splinter stuck in its foot. I'm removing that splinter and cleaning it out before the infection gets worse. Edited by Methrage

An analogy would be Doomsphere is a giant, Doom Squad is the giant's foot. While going about its business, the giant gets a pretty nasty splinter stuck in its foot. I'm removing that splinter and cleaning it out before the infection gets worse.

So you're either saying you're DBDC's brain or DBDC told you to take me out? That's a pretty interesting assertion.

Not to mention how ineffective you are at splinter removal.

An analogy would be Doomsphere is a giant, Doom Squad is the giant's foot. While going about its business, the giant gets a pretty nasty splinter stuck in its foot. I'm removing that splinter and cleaning it out before the infection gets worse.

You're making me feel squeamish, stop please

How does this @~*& spill over into every &$£%~@* thread

Because some people think that their petty little troll wars between their crappy little nations are worth global attention--they need it to be worth global attention. 

Edited by Schattenmann

Because some people think that their petty little troll wars between their crappy little nations are worth global attention--they need it to be worth global attention. 

I think that pretty much sums it up.

It's sad how I read posts like these and automatically assume it's about me. Nope, not this time. Surprisingly.