This week inside Rotavele

Beauty

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only an idiot says "Real Talk" before they say something, thus everything you just said is stupid.

''no you're the stupid one'' good retort dude.

''no you're the stupid one'' good retort dude.

I'm just pointing out his comment was stupid, without any substance to it.

If someone wants to trade 200 Tech for $6m or $9m, depending on if they have FAC when they want to redeem the credit; that is not a bad deal. If someone wants to get money immediately after they're done sending the tech, they can. So the $6m/200t or $9m/200t is not a bad deal for the tech seller, although they have the added advantage of getting the money when they really need or transferring the credit to someone else. So if someone wanted Rotavele to receive more aid, without sending it themselves; they could potentially purchase a credit and then transfer it to someone like Rotavele. 

So its also a way for people to get funds to people they can't send the funds to directly due to the political implications. If Neo Uruk had any substance to his post beyond saying "Real Talk" as his basis for his comment, then there would of been something to actually retort.

If people take advantage of what I'm offering, someone can never really be PZI or forced out of the game. As long as someone is willing to put some thought into their future or other people are willing to for them.

Edited by Methrage

Can I get free tech without reading any of what the credits are?

You can give me free tech. :D

Although if you give me 200 tech, you can gets credits and use them to get aid sent to you or someone else; whenever you want.

You can give me free tech. :D

Although if you give me 200 tech, you can gets credits and use them to get aid sent to you or someone else; whenever you want.

I could use another 200 tech ... Don't make me go the long route .... 

I'm just pointing out his comment was stupid, without any substance to it.

If someone wants to trade 200 Tech for $6m or $9m, depending on if they have FAC when they want to redeem the credit; that is not a bad deal. If someone wants to get money immediately after they're done sending the tech, they can. So the $6m/200t or $9m/200t is not a bad deal for the tech seller, although they have the added advantage of getting the money when they really need or transferring the credit to someone else. So if someone wanted Rotavele to receive more aid, without sending it themselves; they could potentially purchase a credit and then transfer it to someone like Rotavele. 

So its also a way for people to get funds to people they can't send the funds to directly due to the political implications. If Neo Uruk had any substance to his post beyond saying "Real Talk" as his basis for his comment, then there would of been something to actually retort.

If people take advantage of what I'm offering, someone can never really be PZI or forced out of the game. As long as someone is willing to put some thought into their future or other people are willing to for them.

6 mil for 200 tech is a bad deal.

Until someone knocks you onto your own stupid ass.

You got your ass handed to you when you did your call out thread, yet rather than shut up; you follow me around and continue trying to annoy me with your posting.

You should of accepted your defeat like a man and known your place. Until you reach Zero Infrastructure, Zero Technology and Zero Land; I have a special list I'm putting you on.

From this point forward, Neo Uruk has been deemed an Enemy of the Nexus and will continue to be attacked until the above criteria have been met. You will make a good source of war training for some of our smaller nations until your stats reach Zero.

Edited by Methrage

!@#$ just got real

Considering I have no wars, I'd think it's very dramatic for what amounts to "I don't like you."

Not to mention, given that he flaunts his DBDC status, he should know that he's in fact quite obligated to protect me should the need arise.

Considering I have no wars, I'd think it's very dramatic for what amounts to "I don't like you."

Not to mention, given that he flaunts his DBDC status, he should know that he's in fact quite obligated to protect me should the need arise.

You're delustional to think that you are Doom Squad and under their protection. Are you telling me I had an obligation to protect you when you joined Lavender Town, as you were attack by Xanth and Caustic from Non Grata, who I paid to do so? Franz agreed to you getting attacked and you were out from Doom Squad, so you were on your own. Now you don't even have Lavender Town taking you in.

Also for those not keeping up on every thread, the process is already well underway. 

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/122339-limitless-nexus-clarification-of-policy/?p=3270072

Edited by Methrage

Cuba told me I was protected by DBDC months ago, when I was in NSO.

Once upon a time maybe, but obviously you're in a very different situation now. I'm good friends with Cuba, Lord Hershey, Artigo and pretty much everyone in DBDC; you're not under their protection any longer. You only have yourself to blame for the situation you've gotten yourself into. You've made an enemy with someone who has far more connections and resources at his disposal than you. You should of kept your head down.

When you were removed from Doom Squad, you should of realized you weren't under protection any longer; especially from me if you chose to continue to make an enemy out of me.

The difference between me and you is, I don't need protection from anyone. I let my own power speak for itself. You are a parasite who is weak and tries to cling onto others for protection, as you continue to run your mouth; while counting on others to bail you out.

Edited by Methrage