My Apology to CyberNations

Knights111

But he is not smart after, all he let a bunch of dubious characters hi-jack TGE and turn it into something more ludicrous than the real TGE already was.

It's nowhere near that level yet. You give us dubious characters way too much credit.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's nowhere near that level yet. You give us dubious characters way too much credit.

Auctor, it is over. Just say it, IT WAS A TROLL. Everyone knows. If it wasn't a troll, you would have joined in-game the million times i said and you ignored me.

Auctor, it is over. Just say it, IT WAS A TROLL. Everyone knows. If it wasn't a troll, you would have joined in-game the million times i said and you ignored me.

Yes, everyone could see it was a troll. They took advantage of you not knowing how things work, but if you listen to my guidance, you have a lot of potential.If you can prove the naysayers about you being a member who will leave wrong (While assisting in Zeroing Out Neo Uruk), then you will of redeemed yourself, you need to earn trust and respect. You're on the right track since joining Limitless Nexus, but you need to stick with Limitless Nexus if you want to earn respect. Also don't let yourself be trolled, just send me a PM if you're not sure if somebody is trolling you or not.

Edited by Methrage

But he is not smart after, all he let a bunch of dubious characters hi-jack TGE and turn it into something more ludicrous than the real TGE already was.

What dubious characters? What on earth are you insinuating? Some of the finest minds of the 14th century were holding TGE together in the face of coups, ridicule and trolling.

Let's get this very straight - I never said I'd do anything I didn't do. I said you'd be under my protection if you joined TGE, and then you jumped the gun and announced I was moving to TGE. I straight up told you other parts of my realm required my attention.

If anyone's catered to your lofty sense of self importance, it's been me. You might not believe this, but what you put down as a trick may just've been one of the nicest things anyone's done for you here. You are welcome.

Let's get this very straight - I never said I'd do anything I didn't do. I said you'd be under my protection if you joined TGE, and then you jumped the gun and announced I was moving to TGE. I straight up told you other parts of my realm required my attention.

If anyone's catered to your lofty sense of self importance, it's been me. You might not believe this, but what you put down as a trick may just've been one of the nicest things anyone's done for you here. You are welcome.

I am sorry if I have no proof you are telling the truth, and even people in the alliance told me it is a troll.

Yes, everyone could see it was a troll. They took advantage of you not knowing how things work, but if you listen to my guidance, you have a lot of potential.If you can prove the naysayers about you being a member who will leave wrong (While assisting in Zeroing Out Neo Uruk), then you will of redeemed yourself, you need to earn trust and respect. You're on the right track since joining Limitless Nexus, but you need to stick with Limitless Nexus if you want to earn respect. Also don't let yourself be trolled, just send me a PM if you're not sure if somebody is trolling you or not.

Don't trod on his freedumz.

Knight111 is now a respected member of Limitless Nexus, I expect any decent individuals to show him the respect you would show me if you have anything to say about him at all. Otherwise it is best you don't say anything. I suggest anyone throw away any previous negative opinions of him, if any exist.

At Limitless Nexus, we remember those who are respectful, good to us; and those who are worthy of being shown respect. We also remember those who are worthy of no respect. Those who are good are worthy of assistance and moral support in a crisis, those who are not deserve much worse.

don't tell me what to think please.

I too have fallen victim of this thread improving my opinion of NSO. That's a bad thing and you should all feel bad.

NSO is a good alliance, ever since they removed Neo Uruk from there ranks. They were also a good alliance before having him in his ranks. NSO is mostly made up of good people.

Knight111 is now a respected member of Limitless Nexus, I expect any decent individuals to show him the respect you would show me if you have anything to say about him at all. Otherwise it is best you don't say anything. I suggest anyone throw away any previous negative opinions of him, if any exist.

At Limitless Nexus, we remember those who are respectful, good to us; and those who are worthy of being shown respect. We also remember those who are worthy of no respect. Those who are good are worthy of assistance and moral support in a crisis, those who are not deserve much worse.

People are not going to suddenly start liking someone who has proven themselves WITHIN THIS THREAD to be a manipulative jerk because some tin-pot alliance aggressively demands that they do so with no credibility.

Might want to re-hash that.  In true form, Knights has quit the alliance.  The rat leaves the sinking ship and in peace mode as well :smug: :facepalm:

Because everyone knows we're hypocritical, psychopathically violent bullies and use warfare as a means of censorship.

Oh wait, that's EVERYONE ELSE!

Do I get to be the new guy everyone hates? *cheesy smile*

No, nobody hates you. World Task Force is just a useless conglomerate that literally nobody has any reason to fear. If you were attacked by anybody we'd see an exodus of your "proud" members similar to that of the Woodstock Massacre in 2008.

Edited by Emperor Marx

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...