My Apology to CyberNations

Knights111

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My advice would be to just create less new threads. My earlier threads were all posted either on behalf of an already existing alliance or bloc, after working my way up within the ranks. Build your reputation up by only posting when you have something interesting to say. Also don't apologize when you've done nothing wrong. If all you've done is make a fool of yourself and been ridiculed for it, that is nothing you need to apologize to anyone for. Just try to do better in the future.

Why would anybody feel compelled to apologize to someone in World Task Force?

Because everyone knows we're hypocritical, psychopathically violent bullies and use warfare as a means of censorship.

Oh wait, that's EVERYONE ELSE!

Do I get to be the new guy everyone hates? *cheesy smile*

Ruler: knights111 message_compose.png nation_save.png message_block.png Custom72.png Nation Name: Antarctican Empire earth.png Last Activity: Active In The Last 3 Days

And you were getting so many people on your side! So much for that! I wouldn't expect you to go on probation, but saying you will and then not doing it makes you look really worthless.

Knight111 is now a respected member of Limitless Nexus, I expect any decent individuals to show him the respect you would show me if you have anything to say about him at all. Otherwise it is best you don't say anything. I suggest anyone throw away any previous negative opinions of him, if any exist.

At Limitless Nexus, we remember those who are respectful, good to us; and those who are worthy of being shown respect. We also remember those who are worthy of no respect. Those who are good are worthy of assistance and moral support in a crisis, those who are not deserve much worse.

Edited by Methrage

I will not throw away my conceptions of which he made extreme efforts to create.

He has to earn such a change, some blowhard telling the world to drop them isn't gonna make any of us.

I expect as a friend and someone I respect, you're not going to try spreading negative conceptions. Whether you personally respect him is up to you, I also am giving him a chance and hope he meets expectations.

Yes as methrage said he is our brother in arms and might I point out in my range, so anyone who tries to harm him will answer to my guerrillas and no mercy will be shown and nuclear option is always a given never a maybe...o/ Mrthrage o/ Limitless Nexus

I expect as a friend and someone I respect, you're not going to try spreading negative conceptions. Whether you personally respect him is up to you, I also am giving him a chance and hope he meets expectations.

Didn't say anything about spreading.

You walk in here demanding a blank slate for him

No.

I will not throw away my conceptions of which he made extreme efforts to create.

He has to earn such a change, some blowhard telling the world to drop them isn't gonna make any of us.

Also I thought we were closer than that. Even when you had Neo Uruk in your ranks, ruining your image and relationship with myself every chance he got, I always said I still liked NSO despite of it.

NSO is an alliance I've had respect for, including leaders such as yourself within it; after we fought together in the BiPoloar War; I think that war brought NSO closer together. I hope no negative feelings exist. I'm not mad about your comment, just a little surprised you would reference me in such a way; when I've always respected you guys regardless of who you decide to let in; in order to give them a chance.

I realize you're talking in general terms and not me in specific, but since it is me in specific; I expect you to be a friend. Since that is how I've seen you so far.

Also I'm not expecting him to have a sudden clean slate in what you think of him, but I do expect you to give him a proper chance at changing your opinion of him. He is already on the right track by joining Limitless Nexus.
Edited by Methrage

Yes as methrage said he is our brother in arms and might I point out in my range, so anyone who tries to harm him will answer to my guerrillas and no mercy will be shown and nuclear option is always a given never a maybe...o/ Mrthrage o/ Limitless Nexus

That depends on how long he stays with your alliance, his track record for staying power is anything but good.

Edited by CnaedmacAilpn

..He is already on the right track by joining..[/size]

Perhaps you missed the last three pages of his latest TGE thread?

He'll get nothing but what he gives. You're still talking at me like I'm talking about spreading shit and doing something. I'm not, read my words dude and stop putting extra interpretations into them. I'm saying fuck the noise about giving him ... Anything.

If he was really smart, he'd just hang back and echo post everyone else saying what a screwball someone else is.

But he is not smart after, all he let a bunch of dubious characters hi-jack TGE and turn it into something more ludicrous than the real TGE already was.