2008: How the IAA war lead directly into Vox Populi

The Zigur

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(NPO would not communicate with IAA, GATO, CSN or USN as a coalition).

I'm pretty sure the war you are referring to is called the GATO-1Vision War.  All of us who fought on the side of GATO simply refer to it as the NoVision War.  As I understand it, IAA went in of its own accord.  CSN went in to honor a treaty we had tried to cancel (there was a 72 hour cancellation clause that was instituted before 1Vision declared on GATO, but which had not run out when they did) and USN went in with us despite CSN telling them it wasn't their war to fight.

The insinuation that this was somehow the IAA war or that NoVision was a coalition is ridiculous and ludicrous.

There is a difference between a claim of authority ("I am the King") and an assertion of superiority ("I am smarter.")

The former is actually made by starfox via his "I WAS THE FOUNDER!11!!" assertion earlier in the thread.

literally:

"Signed, the founder of Vox Populi"

... Because everytime I make a thread, starfox101 feels the need to come and wave his e-peen around.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

Starfox is a dick, and Junka is pretty cool. Why does everyone feel the need to bash any kind of intelligent, historical type thread on here....

Yeah, you should go the fuck back into hiding. Saying words with more than two syllables doesn't mean you're right.

Starfox is a dick, and Junka is pretty cool. Why does everyone feel the need to bash any kind of intelligent, historical type thread on here....

It doesnt bother me, most of the people who post against me are either enemies I have met along the way and are inextricably attracted to my words, or believe they are scoring political points in the eyes of their peers. Such followers hardly concern me.

What I need are leaders who I can trust and who are ambitious enough to get their hands dirty. Those type of people are far harder to find. Edited by Tywin Lannister

I have the right to tell you what lead to the formation of Vox because I'm smarter than you are.

This is great. 

There is a difference between a claim of authority ("I am the King") and an assertion of superiority ("I am smarter.")

The former is actually made by starfox via his "I WAS THE FOUNDER!11!!" assertion earlier in the thread.

literally:

"Signed, the founder of Vox Populi"

... Because everytime I make a thread, starfox101 feels the need to come and wave his e-peen around.

Go figure that I would reply to a thread that mentions me, and refers to an accomplishment that my friends and I achieved. We can't go around letting the village idiot insert himself into the story now, can we?

Remember that time you previously claimed to be the founder of Vox? You sure are ignorant of history for someone claiming to be a historian.

There's a large chasm between 'intelligent, historical type' threads and these juvenile kid-with-a-crayon-on-sugar stories that Tywin likes to throw around .. Certainly, you'll find MANY here who would love to reminisce about actual events in our world's history.

This is great. 

Go figure that I would reply to a thread that mentions me, and refers to an accomplishment that my friends and I achieved. We can't go around letting the village idiot insert himself into the story now, can we?

Remember that time you previously claimed to be the founder of Vox? You sure are ignorant of history for someone claiming to be a historian.

I never claimed to be the founder of Vox. The only reason I put you in the story was to demonstrate there was a time when IAA held open the door for you when you had nowhere else to go, and nothing but the rags on your back.

I never claimed to be the founder of Vox. The only reason I put you in the story was to demonstrate there was a time when IAA held open the door for you when you had nowhere else to go, and nothing but the rags on your back.

Actually, IAA recruited me, and I had many offers on the table following Vox Populi the first, including MK. However, I liked Chimaera and joined IAA. As usual, you have history wrong. 

And you claimed to be the founder of Vox in your sig, which you wore for about a month, about the same time you were claiming you were an NSO founder. Also, this was like 6 years ago. Stop living in the past.

Actually, IAA recruited me, and I had many offers on the table following Vox Populi the first, including MK. However, I liked Chimaera and joined IAA. As usual, you have history wrong. 

Right, IAA went out of its way to recruit you, so you could sit on our AA and troll NPO on the OWF and never participate in all the government agencies I created. Then after IAA fell, you were never able to join any of these other alliances suddenly and had to form Vox. Its noteworthy that you never once held a government position during your stay in IAA, despite the fact that I had created so many.

And then after the initial success of Vox you managed to drive that straight into the ground with your anti-GGA nonsense and formal alliance retardation, which was the actual reasons I left btw and not because you "forced me out." Edited by Tywin Lannister

Right, IAA went out of its way to recruit you, so you could sit on our AA and troll NPO on the OWF and never participate in all the government agencies I created. Then after IAA fell, you were never able to join any of these other alliances suddenly and had to form Vox. Its noteworthy that you never once held a government position during your stay in IAA, despite the fact that I had created so many.

And then after the initial success of Vox you managed to drive that straight into the ground with your anti-GGA nonsense and formal alliance retardation, which was the actual reasons I left btw and not because you "forced me out."

Once again, your memory fails you. In my first month in IAA, I was elected the the "Imperial General". Then, once the actual MoD went inactive during that war, I took over alot of organization for that war. What government agencies did you create? You essentially took over right at war time, and by then you did nothing but disband the alliance. And yes, I was PZI listed by NPO for around 9 months after the IAA war for nuking. When Vox was founded, I was also not on NPO PZI. Once again, your memory fails you. 

And you left because we forced you out. Once again, you are outright making stuff up now. You are pretty much insane, and arguing with you is like arguing with a wall.

Once again, your memory fails you. In my first month in IAA, I was elected the the "Imperial General". Then, once the actual MoD went inactive during that war, I took over alot of organization for that war. What government agencies did you create? You essentially took over right at war time, and by then you did nothing but disband the alliance. And yes, I was PZI listed by NPO for around 9 months after the IAA war for nuking. When Vox was founded, I was also not on NPO PZI. Once again, your memory fails you. 

And you left because we forced you out. Once again, you are outright making stuff up now. You are pretty much insane, and arguing with you is like arguing with a wall.

That is an outright lie, there were never elections to become "Imperial General" and you never took over organization during the war. You also did not nuke during the war, because I personally expelled any member who contradicted my no-nuke orders. You are so full of shit. I created multiple government organs when I was Regent and you were present in none of them. All you ever did was piss and moan about NPO on the OWF and draw more attention to us.

Im Not going to even bother countering your vox bullshit, but this idea that you were a net positive for IAA is an outright lie since I was running the day to day affairs of the alliance the whole time you were there. Edited by Tywin Lannister

Anyway, agencies I created as Regent:

Imperial Security Bureau
COMPNOR
Imperial Nation Building Program
Imperial Diplo-Corps
Imperial Oversector Authority
Imperial Communications

Many of these were inspired by NPO bureaucracy and organization. You volunteered for none of these agencies.

Edited by Tywin Lannister