Adieu, CN.

Yevgeni Luchenkov

With the activity rules now based on when you login last rather than when you collect, it will be hard to let your nation delete completely from inactivity. I know how you feel and have considered leaving completely myself, but hopefully I don't see you delete before I do.

Even if it feels like you don't play anymore and barely login to check your nation for months at a time, as long as you don't delete your nation, you can come back anytime if bored. Have fun, go rogue, blow stuff up. If you're ever in bill lock and need some aid to rebuild, just let me know and I'll have you covered. So even after you're done doing everything you want before quitting, if you end up not deleting, as long as my nation is still around you will still have allies/friends who will assist you if you ask.

Take care out there if you do leave completely, its been nice knowing you in CN.

I'll likely delete when I've burnt my WC.

Seeing that I was a tech&cash farm for the best part of the last three years, it's not really big and it won't take that long.

Edited by Yevgeni Luchenkov

I'll likely delete when I've burnt my WC.

Seeing that I was a tech&cash farm for the best part of the last three years, it's not really big and it won't take that long.

When you've burn out your warchest, let me send at least one more aid package for you to burn through before you go. If you want to burn through some more after that, I'll be happy to send more. You're one of the few players who really understood how alliances and friendship work from the nation to nation perspective, rather than alliance lines.

You kept me here longer than I intended to be when you worked out a deal for peace between me and GOONS, by getting others in TOP to contribute as well, in a war I didn't intend to end without me leaving. You should allow me the chance to return the favor before you go, by sending aid when it can help your nation.

Don't know if it's in the proper subforum, if not just move it.

Hi fellow CNers,

For the past eight years and two months, I've been a member of this community, with only a very short break in the end of 2007. I've always had this mentality - and I hold it on other games too - that if you're not having fun anymore and logging on feels like a chore, you shouldn't be playing the game. Games are meant for fun. Which is probably why I've rerolled three times and never reached the 100k+ zone, let alone the new heights of today.

During my time on CN, I've been a member of the following alliances: ICSN, ICP, LSF, Vox Populi, Echelon, GGA, STA, NPO, ZDP, MK and TOP. I probably forget a few along the way. I've been in small and big alliances alike. Alliances that didn't matter and alliances that were - still are - at the forefront. I've been a loyal soldier, a leader, an agitateur, a spy, an agent saboteur, a tech farm and a rogue (and a rouge too). I've tried making an alliance and I've joined a few who were just starting. I've participated in small and big blocs, colour-themed blocs, friendship blocs and power-politic ones. I've been active in mentoring, admission and recruitment, internal affairs, foreign affairs. I've been a victor and I've been defeated. I've been PZIed and I've been in alliances who PZIed others (can't say I've ever sentenced anybody myself, though).

I'm listing that because I feel, at this point, that I've experienced pretty much everything CN has to offer. I've made lots of friends - many of whom I talk to IRL, generally via Facebook or text - and haven't made a single serious enemy.

I can honestly say I've had a blast, but it's time to move on.

If we met, talked to each other and I wasn't an arse to you, it's quite possible that I liked you. Consider this as a last salute.

Ciao and thanks for the fun,

Yev.

N.B: I'll probably rogue as a dilettante for a bit, nuking every now and then, before I reach deletion. For one last time: Falalalan!

I'll miss you Yev. Have second doubts let us know we'll blast anyone who tries to hold you down after your roguing <3

You contributed to the forums, to the game and to the community with a lot of intelligent stuff: it's bad to see you leave. (Maybe good for you! but bad for CN.)

I have to add that you also cheered on OOC attacks: that won't be missed*.

Take care. :)

* I am not saying that you didn't improve, anyway - I don't know: I wasn't paying attention. Take that part of my comment as me just trying to be fair and impartial** about you, pointing out the problems along with the good stuff.

** Inb4 I am told I am "condescending".

N.B: I'll probably rogue as a dilettante for a bit, nuking every now and then, before I reach deletion.

I am just a spectator (too inactive) but I see that at least our little guys are doing their best to keep you entertained on your way out. :) And you are doing no less!

I wish you all to enjoy your brawl, which I don't doubt you'll do. Hopefully this little activity will convince you that you can maybe stay, after all?

(I'll let you know that Duxin is a seasoned GPA rogue-buster that decided long ago to stay small to help defend our lower ranges: please take it as the honour it is intended to be - only the best for the good fellows! :wub: )

• 3 weeks later...

I'm now gone. Last post around here.

Thanks to GPA, Non Grata and IRON for being good sports about this little roguery. Was a pleasant ending to a fun ride.

Ciao,

Good bye old friend. If you ever make a new nation and I'm still around, feel free to join Limitless Nexus. Currently I'm in the rebuild stages myself from a destructive war, but if I'm rebuilt by then I'll send you aid to help with your rebuild and do whatever else I can to try helping you get built up quickly.

I'm now gone. Last post around here.

Thanks to GPA, Non Grata and IRON for being good sports about this little roguery. Was a pleasant ending to a fun ride.

Ciao,

Thank you for your kind words, I can attest that the GPA holds no ill feelings about that "little roguery". Our fighters found that you were a stout and valiant opponent and Duxin mentioned it was an honour to fight against such a good warrior.

Take care out there. :)

Thank you for your kind words, I can attest that the GPA holds no ill feelings about that "little roguery". Our fighters found that you were a stout and valiant opponent and Duxin mentioned it was an honour to fight against such a good warrior.

Take care out there. :)

Indeed. Hope it goes well for you outside CN.