Dearest Methrage

Neo Uruk

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol I just made my guys an extra free 12mil. As far as in concerned (and stated a few posts back) the rest is all yours. 

This is for the fun of nukeing rey not the love of money ;)

The great part is that Methrage thinks you guys are doing this for the bounty, as if it was any kind of necessary incentive. I think Xanth hits me every time I go off-AA lol

For a nation as old as mine, there is no money better spent than for entertainment like this. If the money was even a small incentive to make this happen, it was well worth every million. If the money is just an excuse for nations to do what they already wanted to do, then its still best use of money I've spent in a long time and kudos to the nation rulers smart enough to take advantage of the offer.

I'm well aware Xanth is doing this just because he wants to nuke you, but such pure intentions only makes his actions even more deserving of reward.

The great part is that Methrage thinks you guys are doing this for the bounty, as if it was any kind of necessary incentive. I think [b]Xanth hits me every time I go off-AA lol[/b]

What can I say. Sometimes I just have to drop the elbow!

ric-flair-elbow-drops-mat-o.gif

Honestly at this point we've been doing this so long I don't even remember where it started. I mostly do it now out of tradition and routine.

5046b1fcc187bf3d7e37567f6ad901370f5d3daf

You know The Nature Boy always aims to please! There's no [i]Anglefile[/I] on Bob that can stop the elbow once I get them in my sights!

wrestling-gif-8.gif

I may be getting up there in the years.

Ric%20Flair%20Pic%2050.jpg

But there is still a lot of crazy left in these old bones!

flair.jpg

You must have read exactly one thread in the last decade.

Nah, read lots of threads, but be honest, most are frightfully boring. All the action happens behind the scene and then it's announced here and people whine about it, rinse and repeat. *yawn*

This one has been less predictable. Admit it, you did not expect it to go the way it did when you posted it.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

Nah, read lots of threads, but be honest, most are frightfully boring. All the action happens behind the scene and then it's announced here and people whine about it, rinse and repeat. *yawn*

This one has been less predictable. Admit it, you did not expect it to go the way it did when you posted it.

This is fairly run-of-the-mill for my threads, I think. My callout of Penkala was miles better. Then again, most things were five years ago.

e: And I knew Caustic has wanted to hit me, so it wasn't entirely unexpected when I moved to Lavender Town. It was either that or NSF would suddenly be active enough to fuck the stagger. Edited by Neo Uruk

I do it out of love and kindness. Another community service brought to you by your good friends in NG.

If I could, I'd apply to NG and put you as my referrer for this.

The great part is that Methrage thinks you guys are doing this for the bounty, as if it was any kind of necessary incentive. I think Xanth hits me every time I go off-AA lol

Says the guy who got kicked out of Doomsquad and is getting rolled by his former allies.

You must have read exactly one thread in the last decade.

I am glad someone is appreciative of my threads. Thank you Rey.

This is fairly run-of-the-mill for my threads, I think. My callout of Penkala was miles better. Then again, most things were five years ago.

e: And I knew Caustic has wanted to hit me, so it wasn't entirely unexpected when I moved to Lavender Town. It was either that or NSF would suddenly be active enough to $%&@ the stagger.

The only reason caustic wanted to hit you is so NG would be fighting two of the worst posters of all time. I'll be damned if they didn't.

P.S. Tywin, Mogar, and IYIyth should hit peace mode to keep NG from collecting them all.

WOOOO!

Edit: Holy Shit Xanth you only have 500 tech. What are you using for nukes to do that much damage.

Edit 2: The stagger fuck up wasn't NSFs fault.

To: Poppa Clam From: Rotavele Date: 6/4/2014 2:29:35 AM

Subject: Non-Nuclear Target
Message: This guy jumped on the LT AA to raid your alliance, and he is a high profile ass hole on the OWF. I'd really appreciate it if you hit him.

He currently has a $800K Warchest so he can be bill locked easily.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=517066

In the future I will see what I can do to get you something in return.

Thanks,
Rotavele

Sorry enemies of LT. I done goofed. I just didn't want NSF to be blamed for it and wanted to accept responsibility. As if you couldn't hate me enough already D: Edited by Rotavele

1P.S. Tywin, Mogar, and IYIyth should hit peace mode to keep NG from collecting them all.

WOOOO!

2Edit: Holy !@#$ Xanth you only have 500 tech. What are you using for nukes to do that much damage.

3Edit 2: The stagger $%&@ up wasn't NSFs fault.

1- Yes Tywin, please grow a little and come and play.

2- My nukes barely do over minimum damage but thanks.

3- Blame Caustic :p

Edited by Xanth

1- Yes Tywin, please grow a little and come and play.

2- My nukes barely do over minimum damage but thanks.

3- Blame Caustic :p

A new declaration does mean the stagger can stay. Plan B of putting the blame on caustic is only used when complete disaster unfolds.