Dearest Methrage

Neo Uruk

So, to reiterate:

Methrage tried to pay one of my friends a bounty to hit me.
The offer was declined and forwarded to me.
Methrage claims the offer is bunk, but then offers it in public because he's really good at this lying thing.
Rey remains undefeated.

fGB8YmI.jpg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, to reiterate:

Methrage tried to pay one of my friends a bounty to hit me.
The offer was declined and forwarded to me.
Methrage claims the offer is bunk, but then offers it in public because he's really good at this lying thing.
Rey remains undefeated.

fGB8YmI.jpg

The offers stands if anyone wants to hit you with nukes.  I don't care enough to seek out people to take the offer, but I won't back down on the offer made if someone wants to take it.

Edited by Methrage

Fun fact: If anybody wanted to hit me and lose more than they profit, they would do so without a price on my head.

Fun fact: if they know they'll be receiving funding to help finance their war against you, it makes it more fun for them. :P

Edited by Methrage

Fun fact: if they know they'll be receiving funding to help finance their war against you, it makes it more fun for them. :P

No, it really wouldn't make a difference to anyone who doesn't care about losing their !@#$. You're not mitigating anyone's losses, you're apparently mitigating the amount of blood that can flow to your brain. Edited by Neo Uruk

No, it really wouldn't make a difference to anyone who doesn't care about losing their !@#$. You're not mitigating anyone's losses, you're apparently mitigating the amount of blood that can flow to your brain.

If you're insisting I make a worthwhile offer, if someone wars you and nukes you the majority of those days; I'll dedicate an aid slot to sending them aid for 2 months. So for someone with FAC and MP in the low NS range you're in, that would be $72m easy cash for building up to a decent level after they're done shutting you up.

You're calling it upon yourself if/when it happens, by asking for it repeatedly with this thread. You're not protected from !@#$ you start yourself.

Edited by Methrage

Here are three things you should know before attempting to hire someone for a hitman:
2. $6m wouldn't cover the damages I'd do.
3. I'd win.

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of neo uruk. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Last Tax Collection: 5/30/2014 12:29:33 AM
Last Bill Payment: 6/1/2014 4:29:39 AM
Desired Religion: Hinduism
Desired Government: Transitional
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 250
Last Nuke Purchase: None
Last Wonder Purchase: 5/13/2014
Total Money: $717,995
Technology: 822.47 Levels
Trade Partners: Artic Cheese World, Darkon, GremlinsLand, Fredrikstan
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 47, Navy XP: 0, Air Force XP: 98, Intelligence XP: 2
Assigned Generals: Air Force XP Level 490, Army XP Level 164, Intelligence XP Level 46
Total Aircraft: 57
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 504
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 9
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

• Corvettes: 0
  • Landing Ships: 0
  • Battleships: 0
  • Cruisers: 0
  • Frigates: 0
  • Destroyers: 0
  • Submarines: 0
  • Aircraft Carriers: 0

Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

Hahaha, you should probably just take the money from Methrage.

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of neo uruk. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 47, Navy XP: 0, Air Force XP: 98, Intelligence XP: 2
Assigned Generals: Air Force XP Level 490, Army XP Level 164, Intelligence XP Level 46
Navy Vessels:

THE EXPOSE

Navy Vessels:

Rey is going to CM us all to death.

Seriously though, 1 nuke and he couldn't even buy aircraft back.

Also: 

Intelligence XP: 2

Never knew a nation's IQ score is included in spy reports.

Edited by Rotavele

Navy Vessels:

We all know his nation is terrible already, but still thank you for the gift. Its still funny to see.

If Neo Uruk thinks Doomsphere will choose him as a more valued ally than me, he is out of his mind. Many are interested in the bounty and its only a matter of time before he's removed from Doomsquad to make hitting him that much easier.

He will be warred, he will be nuked the majority of those days, and many nations which aren't him will get rich in the process. He challenged the wrong Doombird and one who already wanted him out. I warned NSO to get rid of him and he wasn't worth the bad PR, they didn't listen until much damage had been done. The bounty will remain, but ask people give Doomsquad the chance to remove him first.

Doomsquad are great people and those who I consider friends, who I consider myself to have a de facto ODoAP; but I don't recognize Neo Uruk as Doomsquad and know he doesn't hold enough value for it to be worth keeping him, but losing me as an ally. It is because Doomsquad are my friends I will do everything I can so Neo Uruk can't drag them down, and ruin their relationships. I feel its better to make them choose now, rather than watch as they let him ruin relationships with more people than just me.

I'll reiterate it to Neo Uruk now, he's not protected from stupid !@#$ he starts himself and he won't be able to manipulate others into turning against each other for his ego boosts. He will lose and it will be a knock out. He's a loudmouth nobody, who tries to wield whatever influence his AA has to bully others. Its time he is put on the receiving end all hardships he's caused others, using what little political influence he can muster by taking advantage of situations.

Neo Uruk, you have no influence and are insane to think you have the influence you think you do. You have no influence over Doomsquad or anything else, beyond them allowing you to stay on the AA at the moment. Which I trust will change soon.

Edited by Methrage

If Neo Uruk thinks Doomsphere will choose him as a more valued ally than me, he is out of his mind. Many are interested in the bounty and its only a matter of time before he's removed from Doomsquad to make hitting him that much easier.

He will be warred, he will be nuked the majority of those days, and many nations which aren't him will get rich in the process. He challenged the wrong Doombird and one who already wanted him out. I warned NSO to get rid of him and he wasn't worth the bad PR, they didn't listen until much damage had been done. The bounty will remain, but ask people give Doomsquad the chance to remove him first.

Doomsquad are great people and those who I consider friends, who I consider myself to have a de facto ODoAP; but I don't recognize Neo Uruk as Doomsquad and know he doesn't hold enough value for it to be worth keeping him, but losing me as an ally. It is because Doomsquad are my friends I will do everything I can so Neo Uruk can't drag them down, and ruin their relationships. I feel its better to make them choose now, rather than watch as they let him ruin relationships with more people than just me.

I'll reiterate it to Neo Uruk now, he's not protected from stupid !@#$ he starts himself and he won't be able to manipulate others into turning against each other for his ego boosts. He will lose and it will be a knock out. He's a loudmouth nobody, who tries to wield whatever influence his AA has to bully others. Its time he is put on the receiving end all hardships he's caused others, using what little political influence he can muster by taking advantage of situations.

Neo Uruk, you have no influence and are insane to think you have the influence you think you do. You have no influence over Doomsquad or anything else, beyond them allowing you to stay on the AA at the moment. Which I trust will change soon.

Lavender Town hereby protects the insane one known as Neo Uruk.

Actually, you'll find we will still be able to protect him.

I guess we'll find out how able you are, either way I'm satisfied with how things have turned out. He is no longer in Doom Squad and in an alliance I don't care about, getting his ass handed to him. Seems money can be persuasive for bounty hunters. We'll see how much of a fight he can put up with that warchest of his you posted for everyone to see.

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=517066&Extended=1

Seems Team Rocket will be blasting off again..

I guess we'll find out how able you are, either way I'm satisfied with how things have turned out. He is no longer in Doom Squad and in an alliance I don't care about, getting his ass handed to him. Seems money can be persuasive for bounty hunters. We'll see how much of a fight he can put up with that warchest of his you posted for everyone to see.

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=517066&Extended=1

Seems Team Rocket will be blasting off again..

We have reached an agreement in private with the parties currently engaged on him (Caustic and a soon to be announced nations). We will probably discuss with Xanth about it. As long as they keep their fight between themselves and Neo Uruk for at least one round, I see no problems.

Edit: Looks like the planned third party did a no-show, and thus NSF took that slot. Looks like they'll have to deal with it. Love you though, nation which I can't name. Edited by Franz Ferdinand

Love you Franz.

Methrage, you'll find Hershey is perfectly fine with the circumstances of me being in Lavender Town. Calm your crazy ass down.

Edited by Neo Uruk

Love you Franz.

Methrage, you'll find Hershey is perfectly fine with the circumstances of me being in Lavender Town. Calm your crazy ass down.

I think you'll find we're all fine with your circumstances of being in Lavender Town.

2567514-mm_gas5.jpg

Enjoy watching everything you have burn as a result of your call out thread. Seems you lose with whatever you were trying here.

Edited by Methrage

So is this bounty still open? I'm nukeing anyway but hell I'll collect some cash while I do it if I can 

Its 8 slots of aid divided among those helping out in warring Rey and making sure he's nuked at least 4 of those days. So far I've sent one aid slot to a nation of Caustic's choice, although since you are helping you have a right to a portion of the bounty as well. Let me know if you want any aid sent to yourself or nations of yours choice, since I have slots open. I'm not sure how you and Caustic want to divide the bounty exactly, but I know he won't mind you getting the aid you want.

There is of course a bonus aid slot sent if Neo Uruk is nuked every possible day of the war, making it 9 slots of aid divided among those helping.

Edited by Methrage

Ha! I'll be nukeing him the max 6 times. All these new joiners with their low tech trying to say they have rights to nuke him XD

If I wasn't positive they would steal my shot I'd actually quad him but as it is I think I need to get mine off as quickly as I can.

As far as aid goes send anything you would send to me to any member of SRA with an open slot and then the rest can go back to caustic.

Rey is going to feel what's its like to step in the squared circle with the 

"Two Time!"

"Two Time!" 

World Champion!!

Wooooo!

ric-flair-blood.gif

Edited by Xanth

Ha! I'll be nukeing him the max 6 times. All these new joiners with their low tech trying to say they have rights to nuke him XD

If I wasn't positive they would steal my shot I'd actually quad him but as it is I think I need to get mine off as quickly as I can.

As far as aid goes send anything you would send to me to any member of SRA with an open slot and then the rest can go back to caustic.

Rey is going to feel what's its like to step in the squared circle with the 

"Two Time!"

"Two Time!" 

World Champion!!

Wooooo!

ric-flair-blood.gif

Sounds great, I sent aid offers to two Screaming Red Asses members. If later any individual members of SRA are in need of aid, let me know and I'll do what I can to help if I still have more slots open.

I appreciate your enthusiasm for what you do. Have fun crushing Rey for me.

Your nuclear attack against neo uruk was a success. neo uruk lost 4219 defending soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 166.311 miles of land, 55.44 technology, 151.34 infrastructure, 75% of their aircraft, and 25% of their nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses neo uruk will experience many days of economic devastation in their nation.