Dearest Methrage

Neo Uruk

Here's a how-to on how to present a bounty: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/121577-bounty-offer-for-tech-raiders-mercs-2-electric-boogaloo/

Here's a process that is less successful:
1. Pick a micro whose leader is friends with whoever you want to get hit
2. Send them a message asking if they want to tech raid their friend for money

Here are three things you should know before attempting to hire someone for a hitman:
1. People will generally not attack friends just for petty cash.
2. $6m wouldn't cover the damages I'd do.
3. I'd win.

Thanks for your time.

tl;dr Methrage is offering to pay a slot of aid to have people attack me, and he sucks at it.

Edited by Neo Uruk

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, it was a joke. I asked if Lavander Town was up for mercenary work in jest. Although if you insist on putting on a show, I will pay anyone competent at fighting a continuous slot of aid for the duration of the war if they do declare on you.

That counts for as many slots as I have available if anyone wants to make sport of it.

I was more interested in seeing his reaction if I asked, not that I expected him to do anything. Although if you want to call me out on the forum over a joke, I'll triple the joke into a real offer of a slot of money to all 3 who fill your slots first.

Let the games begin if not joking. Although if anyone takes the offer serious I will still send the aid to make it fun.

Edited by Methrage

9m, 4k troops, and 5 tech you have a deal.

Nah, I have tech payments to make. 5 is just teasing me. Also, Rey, <3

Edited by Sir Kiloist

I'm still a little surprised to see Neo create a thread to brag about previous threads he's made trying to place bounties on people nobody know.

If he's challenging me, I can send 3 slots of cash to whoever nukes him first and 2 slots of cash to the second 2 to declare on him.

Although wars by proxy to damage nations as small as yours is pointless other than for distractions, as they can be rebuilt within a day regardless.

I wanted to see Team Rockets response more than I wanted him to actually declare on you. It was the easiest test in the world to see how he would handle information. You calling me out and making a fuss over nothing was well within my calculations, so I'm not surprised it happened.

Edited by Methrage

Since there is an entire thread by Neo Uruk for me now, anyone want to tell about his departure from Sith? I predicted it would be a good realization for them when they did decide to remove him, so don't leave me in suspense on whether they removed him or he just swapped alliances again..

Gov and I didn't agree on....practically anything. Oversimplified, but yeah.

e: also, I will pay whoever ZI's Methrage two slots of tech for four months (~2400 tech or so, since it'd be around 600 tech/month)

Edited by Neo Uruk

lol, it was a joke. I asked if Lavander Town was up for mercenary work in jest. Although if you insist on putting on a show, I will pay anyone competent at fighting a continuous slot of aid for the duration of the war if they do declare on you.

That counts for as many slots as I have available if anyone wants to make sport of it.

I was more interested in seeing his reaction if I asked, not that I expected him to do anything. Although if you want to call me out on the forum over a joke, I'll triple the joke into a real offer of a slot of money to all 3 who fill your slots first.

Let the games begin if not joking. Although if anyone takes the offer serious I will still send the aid to make it fun.

If I was still in range, I'd do it for the lulz. He didnt want my nukes the first time, plus i've ZIed him in the past repeatedly. Had to sell down to do it, but it was hilarious.

Lavender Town currently does not have the resources available to make such a hit. We dispute point 3. though due to the fact that Lavender Town would in fact destroy Neo Uruk and come out on top.

Would be funny to watch. NG would probably pay for your reps too tbh. I'd add on to Methrages bounty.

I also know a lot of other people who would put 6m/100t packages to whoever hits and nukes Rey into oblivion. Then he'd pull the "You only did more damage because u nooked me"

Also from a week ago his WC was like 20 mill and then he bought a lot. So I am better his WC right now is almost non existent.

Get an alliance like Kaskus to do it. That way they can't call DBDC to hit them. Plus Kaskus would probably do it for free knowing Rey.

Edited by Rotavele

no you haven't.

When you were in NSO and had like 100 infra, I swooped down and ZIed you repeatedly with nukes. I had nukes that hit you and didnt even do any infra damage because you were out of it. We've talked about this before and you finally jogged your memory.

"Repeatedly"

*describes one time*

Yeah.

Well you kept buying infra, and I kept taking away. Id say you hit 0 Infra repeatedly. Did you think ZI meant to fight someone for a round?

Edited by Rotavele

I feel for a thread like this, the climatic thing would be to fight. Although since he is out of range, I don't even want to be part of this thread. I'll still send the aid if people do hit him, although with that offer open I think this thread is done.

I will pay anyone competent at fighting a continuous slot of aid for the duration of the war if they do declare on you.

I will pay whoever ZI's Methrage two slots of tech for four months (~2400 tech or so, since it'd be around 600 tech/month)

If someone attacks both parties, are both offers still valid? :P

I'll just take a nice payment of five million without the hit requirement. 

I don't mind making a nice payment of 5 million or more, if you can do something for me to earn it. If you manage to surprise me by doing something good for me or sign up at Limitless Nexus, I'll likely fill such a request

Members of Limitless Nexus can often get aid without needing to do anything and aren't required to participate in wars they wish to abstain from. We allow duel citizenship for those who want to join and be allowed to retain citizenship in their current alliance.

I don't mind making a nice payment of 5 million or more, if you can do something for me to earn it. If you manage to surprise me by doing something good for me or sign up at Limitless Nexus, I'll likely fill such a request

Members of Limitless Nexus can often get aid without needing to do anything and aren't required to participate in wars they wish to abstain from. We allow duel citizenship for those who want to join and be allowed to retain citizenship in their current alliance.

This is a gated community, please get the fuck off the property.