Who is this peon

Neo Uruk

He's the leader of an alliance that we (DoomSquad) used to protect. 

Unfortunately, he's a bit crazy, and has tried to recruit members from other alliances by berating them over IRC and threatening them with in-game attacks.  Soooo... we don't protect him any more, and he has sworn some sort of holy revenge on us, that will fall upon DoomSquad at the end of the next Mayan Calendar.  Or something.  

100% accurate. His alliance is made up of rejects from ours, so he decided that he would try to get revenge on us or something. We talked to DS, and they said go for it, so we hit him. Sad part is that he lost all his infra in 3 days. Ever since then he's been trying to talk a big game, but he never really has the balls or the guns to back it up. 

100% accurate. His alliance is made up of rejects from ours, so he decided that he would try to get revenge on us or something. We talked to DS, and they said go for it, so we hit him. Sad part is that he lost all his infra in 3 days. Ever since then he's been trying to talk a big game, but he never really has the balls or the guns to back it up.

today I learned people get rejected from GPF :o

<3 Caustic

I would of loved to hit him personally, but seeing as he's way out of range for me; I appreciate what you're doing. It will be fun watching how fast Neo Uruk's nation crumbles when up against a real fighter. You're doing a good deed for all of CN putting Neo Uruk in his place.

I put you down too along with sigrun long ago :ehm: that was a fun fight.

This is going to be much easier by comparison.

We might need to agree to disagree on who put who down, but it was definitely a fight among real fighters and a fun one to. Compare to fighting me this will be like taking a candy from a baby and not much of a challenge, but I hope you can still enjoy putting him down for the both of us. :D

Unfortunately, I seem to have fallen ill. Rain check?

[Ooc: internal fan died last night and I don't want the handicap of nonexistent war chest AND having to fight mobile]
However, if you wish, you may continue to massacre my people, they seem to like death. Edited by Neo Uruk

Unfortunately, I seem to have fallen ill. Rain check?

[Ooc: internal fan died last night and I don't want the handicap of[b] nonexistent war chest [/b](1)AND having to[b] fight mobile[/b](2)]
However, if you wish, you may continue to massacre my people, they seem to like death.

(1) Generally if you don't h have financial reserves for a fight you don't jump into one uninvited in another alliance.

(2) Pure CopOut! The nation of Apropos has only a moderate technological base yet I command [b]All [/b]military and communications with a mobile device.

Your on a 2 count; you gonna pop the shoulder or do I keep the title belt once again?

RicFlair.jpg

(1) Generally if you don't h have financial reserves for a fight you don't jump into one uninvited in another alliance.

(2) Pure CopOut! The nation of Apropos has only a moderate technological base yet I command All military and communications with a mobile device.

Your on a 2 count; you gonna pop the shoulder or do I keep the title belt once again?

RicFlair.jpg

Oh sir I do love those mighty muscles.

Also who says peon? Edited by Rotavele

Three members from the Holy Roman Empire were ex members of the GPF. They left shortly after joining when they realized how lame it was. One of the members who came to the HRE owed  some tech to the GPF. He was like 5 days late in paying it so the GPF attacked him. I found that cowardly in bad taste. The GPF can be insulted, and provoked by anyone who poses the slightest threat, and will do nothing about it. But when a micro who's highest member had 8K NS is a little late paying a tech debt they act like they are some bad ass warriors. So that's why the HRE attacked them, and send recruitment messages to all their alliance members. We simply have no respect for the GPF so we were not concerned about our actions towards them. I believe the GPF took it personally that they lost members to the HRE, and that might have helped them in their choice to attack an ex member who had been in good standing, and never missed a payment.

The beef with Doom Squad stems from the treaty they broke. I considered them ina  certain light, was willing to basically give the HRE aid slots over to them, had all my guys voting DBDC, and was basically 100% down for them. I decided to raid a weak alliance after a series of successful raids, and then out of the blue they secretly drop their protection and conspire with the GPF against me. The deal was I wasn't to raid any REAL alliances. The Prussian Confederation isn't a real alliance, and doesn't pose a threat to anyone. This has been demonstrated and proven multiple times. At no time was the HRE or DS or a single blade of grass in danger. So if my raid on the TPC is their excuse for betraying a loyal friend, that excuse is garbage.

But to add insult to injury they even conspired with the GPF of all alliances. I mean wow. It came as a shock at the time because the GPF is so, so lame, and I considered DS pretty solid dudes. But as I have come to know birds of a feather flock together, and DS has exposed it's rotten, cowardly core for what it is. They too won't really attack anyone who can do anything, and paint a picture of themselves that is an illusion to intimidate those who can be on planet bob. I am happy I discovered this sooner rather then later.

I just wanted to set the story straight. This isn't some crazy revenge because of some small reason, this is a legitimate problem I have with them. Anyone in my shoes would be mad as well. I expect this kind of behavior from the GPF, but DS's betrayal came as a shock.

Edited by Sir Kindle

I'm not sure how to respond to Sir Kindle's allegations. I did what any reasonable man would do. I was informed by GPF that Sir Kindle has repeatedly attempted to poach members from GPF and has threatened with force. GPF was more than nice to let this slide away after allowing my government officials to verbally warn Sir Kindle that his poaching attempts must stop and that it wasn't an appropriate and legitimate thing to do in the world of CN. Then GPF bought up to my attention again that Kindle poached again for the second time, and with evidence this time. At that point, I was getting tired of dealing with Kindle and was considering the prospect of dropping the protection status with HRE.

Then another poaching attempt was initiated by Kindle, but not GPF, this time, it was on TPC! At this point, it was clear that HRE has to be dropped so DS did and gladly informed GPF that HRE is all theirs. Here is the log of a TPC official conversing with Sir Kindle right under the spoiler tag:

Keep in mind that Doom Squad's protectorate policy in raiding a protected AA is automatic for nullification.

[spoiler]

17:42 SirKindle - I didn't see that. The room booted me.

17:42 SirKindle - I'm sorry friend.

17:43 Erakian - ok

17:43 SirKindle - initionation first? I don't believe in that.

17:43 SirKindle - Spelling?

17:44 SirKindle - Sorry I didn't do spell check

17:44 SirKindle - Anyways

17:44 SirKindle - You be the cheif of this, and KOTS will support you.

17:44 SirKindle - money, warriors, and deals...

17:44 Erakian - what is KOTS?

17:45 SirKindle - Here is your chance "brother"

17:45 SirKindle - KOTS are the first 10 nations who started.

17:45 *** SirKindle quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

17:46 *** SirKindle joined #cnknights

17:46 SirKindle - Knightly Order of the Traveling Star

17:47 Erakian - I thought you had some big secret or something

17:47 SirKindle - Well there are a few. Here is one. be patient.

17:48 *** Sir joined #cnknights

17:48 Sir - Why are you rude?

17:48 Sir - It's me Kindle, not sure why there are two names.

17:49 Erakian - Probably just a glitch

17:50 Sir - Tell me what kind of man you are. Alexander the great was 22 and took the world (spelling). What will you do on planetbob? bow to Cnaed? I am not saying make war. I am saying take hold (spelling).

17:50 *** Sir quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

17:51 *** Sir joined #cnknights

17:52 Sir - I keep getting kicked out. Can you please chat on AIM?

17:52 Erakian - Once again, we do not consider Cnaed a god or anything, he however has done good things for TPC and TAE

17:52 Sir - Haha

17:52 Sir - He ruined TAE, and TPC looks like females (spelling)

17:52 *** SirKindle quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

17:53 Sir - AIM?

17:53 Erakian - What if there were females in TPC, are you being Sexist?

17:53 Sir - sorry

17:53 Sir - We have females in HRE

17:54 Sir - I ment something else I'm sorry friend

17:54 Sir - we are not bad people

17:54 Erakian - Well than think before you say/type something

17:54 Sir - I feel that was disrespecrtful.

17:55 Erakian - what was>

17:55 Sir - ^

17:56 Erakian - As in what you said?

17:57 *** SirKindle joined #cnknights

17:57 SirKindle - Oh

17:57 SirKindle - Well.

17:57 SirKindle - You asked if I was sexist.

17:57 SirKindle - Seemed like a punk move.

17:57 SirKindle - Like a loaded question.

17:58 Erakian - Well you keep calling TPC a bunch of females/gay

17:58 SirKindle - You clearly knew I didnt mean it that way.

17:58 SirKindle - in life

17:58 SirKindle - things happen

17:58 SirKindle - now i know cn, basically is bs

17:59 SirKindle - but its cool, i have fun with it, and im sure you do too

17:59 Erakian - I do enjoy CN

17:59 SirKindle - here is a chance. your getting it

17:59 SirKindle - oppertunity knocks brother

17:59 SirKindle - but once

18:00 SirKindle - I offer you great things.

18:00 SirKindle - if you have the balls, now consider alexander the great, caesar, and charlemagne

18:00 *** Sir quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

18:01 Erakian - See this is my main objection to this, when we said no, you taunted TPC you have called us names and your virtually stated that you wished to attack us more or less, I know if I say no now, the same thing will happen, so why should I accept when you will treat us badly if we say no

18:02 SirKindle - Listen man, I had to test.

18:02 SirKindle - It wasnt anything personal.

18:02 Erakian - Test what?

18:02 SirKindle - If you honored pride over pixels.

18:03 SirKindle - We cant just let anyone into KOTS

18:03 Erakian - at the same time, why should I accept when I am happy at TPC?

18:04 Erakian - You clearly have tried this with other members of TPC, so why should I believe your intentions

18:04 SirKindle - Well, we had to try first. We have a motto:

18:05 SirKindle - Cnaed is actually 18#

18:05 SirKindle - He has past lives he doesnt reviel

18:06 SirKindle - We like nordic alliances, thats another reason we tried.

18:06 Erakian - Is KOTS is about the first nations of CN, Cnaed joined in 2010, the first nations were in 2006 and there are many before him and many after

18:06 Erakian - So I dont know how he is 18

18:06 SirKindle - We are not racist, but we certainlt are pro-white.

18:07 SirKindle - He must not be telling the truth.

18:07 *** SirKindle quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

18:07 *** SirKindle joined #cnknights

18:08 Erakian - We are not racist, but we certainlt are pro-white. Technically just saying that is sort of racist, considering that I am Portuguese and not technically considered white (dark european olive skin)

18:08 SirKindle - I get kicked sometimes. I will return. You be here 20 mins?

18:09 SirKindle - port is white, your visigoth

18:09 SirKindle - your blood is german, visigoth

18:09 *** SirKindle quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

18:09 *** SirKindle joined #cnknights

18:10 SirKindle - The arabs didnt have sex

18:10 SirKindle - Show YouTube video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9U1v01SGtGE)Getting info...

18:11 SirKindle - my grandma is from spain. On my mom side.

18:11 *** SirKindle quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

18:11 *** SirKindle joined #cnknights

18:12 SirKindle - Didn't get last message. Was booted. Please send again.

18:12 Erakian - Just saying, while I am majority Portuguese I also have Jewish, Moroccan blood

18:13 Erakian - so by saying you are Pro White, you are virtually saying that you only like people of White Ancestry which in this day and age, is just plain racist.

18:13 SirKindle - My best friend is Moroccan.

18:13 Erakian - yet you said your pro white...

18:14 SirKindle - Well you take and twist my words anyway you want. I mean I am pro white HRE. Isnt HRE white?

18:14 SirKindle - I'm trying to be historically correct

18:15 SirKindle - You want to mock me?

18:15 Erakian - "We are not racist, but we certainlt are pro-white."

18:15 SirKindle - Like I said my best friend

18:15 SirKindle - and my wife is mexican

18:15 SirKindle - so how am i racist?

18:16 SirKindle - call now and she will talk to you. you want her number !@#$%^&?

18:16 Erakian - putting that aside, why should I join and be disloyal to TPC

18:16 SirKindle - Good Q

18:16 SirKindle - See you are smart

18:17 SirKindle - That was a stupid strawman argument

18:17 SirKindle - (spellings)?

18:17 SirKindle - It's not being disloyal.

18:18 SirKindle - It's actually being loyal.

18:18 *** SirKindle quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

18:18 *** SirKindle joined #cnknights

18:18 Erakian - how is leaving TPC being loyal to TPC?

18:18 SirKindle - ?

18:19 SirKindle - Didnt get last message (spelling)?

18:19 Erakian - you said its not being disloyal

18:19 Erakian - its being loyal

18:19 Erakian - how is that being loyal to TPC

18:19 SirKindle - Because your looking out.

18:19 SirKindle - If you care

18:20 *** sir joined #cnknights

18:20 sir - i keep gettings booted

18:20 sir - talk to me on aim

18:20 sir - Matatyahueques@aol.com

18:21 Erakian - just stay here

18:21 Erakian - its ok

18:21 sir - I want to talk. not get booted

18:21 sir - Just do it

18:21 Erakian - nty, easier for me atm

18:22 sir - Are you going to be Imperator Augustus?

18:22 Erakian - No

18:23 sir - Do you want a war?

18:23 Erakian - No

18:24 sir - Why?

18:24 Erakian - A war in the end, doesnt benefit anyone

18:25 *** SirKindle quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

18:25 *** sir quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

18:26 *** SirKindle joined #cnknights

18:26 SirKindle - Was booted

18:26 SirKindle - Fill me in.

18:27 Erakian -  A war in the end, doesnt benefit anyone

18:27 SirKindle - Show YouTube video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E647_Uw9-Ek)Getting info...

18:28 SirKindle - Benifits me.

18:28 Erakian - look, I do not wish to be Imperator Augustus

18:30 *** SirKindle quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

18:31 *** SirKindle joined #cnknights

18:31 SirKindle - Then war.

18:31 SirKindle - War to the knife

18:31 SirKindle - .

18:32 Erakian - That shows the immaturity on your part, so your virtually bribing me, I join you leave TPC alone, I stay its war

18:32 *** SirKindle quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

18:33 *** SirKindle joined #cnknights

18:33 SirKindle - Good luk.

18:34 SirKindle - luck

18:34 Erakian - So I take it you wish to attack?

18:34 SirKindle - (spelling)

18:34 SirKindle - No

18:36 SirKindle - \TITLE: Los Terricolas-La carta

VIEWS: 1443233

FAVES: 0

RATING: 4

RATERS: 1500

UPLOADED: Desaafrodita

TITLE: Los Terricolas-La carta

18:36 SirKindle - perdoname

18:36 *** SirKindle quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

18:37 *** Sir joined #cnknights

18:38 Sir - Show YouTube video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwwI53esU9M)Getting info...

18:38 Erakian - Anything else before I leave

18:38 Sir - You won't join us?

18:39 Erakian - No

18:40 Sir - Then we fight. Tell Cnaed I love him.

18:40 Erakian - So your going to attack TPC

18:40 Sir - I kill all you punks.

18:40 Sir - : )

18:40 Erakian - So your saying if me and Cnaed werent there youd leave TPC alone

18:41 Sir - I'm sayings

18:41 Sir - If you don't take over we attack.

18:42 Erakian - Look, you do realise how stupid that is, if I were to take over, you would be offending your future leader, so thing is, by actually threatening me your virtually making it look like your really desperate for someone to take over

18:42 Erakian - I do not at all wish to leave HRE, I am 100% happy at TPC and will continue to serve them with pride.

18:42 Sir - Sometimess

18:42 Sir - In life

18:42 Sir - Things seem weird

18:43 Sir - But there reason behind thew madness.

18:43 Erakian - Sometimes in life, I do not really care about threats

18:44 Sir - You like TPC? So much? You will die for them rather then have them live?

18:44 Sir - It's not threat.

18:44 Sir - Promise.

18:44 Erakian - Let me guess its a promise

18:45 Sir - dont guess

18:45 Sir - Why dont you want to be king?

18:46 Erakian - Mate, there are some people in the world that are loyal to the alliance they serve, I would honestly rather serve TPC and be loyal to them even if it results in my CN nation being destroyed than serve as king for HRE an alliance I barley know and honestly doesnt appeal to me in any way

18:46 Sir - Then

18:47 Sir - Your an idiot, and I'll enjoy rocking yur allaiance.

18:47 Sir - You my friend

18:48 Sir - Made a huge CN mistake. Yoyu could have been on point

18:48 Sir - but instead you $%&@ed your alliance.

18:49 Erakian - Really? How so, by leaving I would be making them 1 member shorter of an active and committed member

18:50 Sir - You got an offer.

18:50 Sir - You said no.

18:50 Sir - Now you die.

18:50 *** SirKindle joined #cnknights

18:51 Erakian - Just noticed you attacked a TPC nation,

18:52 SirKindle - Yes

18:52 SirKindle - And we will attack more.

18:52 SirKindle - http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=533996

18:52 Erakian - If this is how it is, then you are going to regret this conversation, for you know have shown to me your intentions and it gives me a pretty good idea what your upt to

18:53 SirKindle - $%&@ YOU

18:53 Erakian - No thanks

18:53 SirKindle - hey

18:54 SirKindle - Sure you don't want peace?

18:54 Erakian - Peace being I have to join you?

18:54 Erakian - NO!

18:54 SirKindle - So war?

18:55 *** Sir quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

18:55 Erakian - I don;t want to join an alliance that uses threats against a member of TPC (whom is currently a government member) and then bribes him into putting TPC in a situation of war if I do not leave, you are showing that you do not care for TPC or myself at all, in a matter of fact, this has just made more or less realise how idiotic this whole conversation was,  

18:56 Erakian - I could have spent my time doing something more productive than to be just lashed at with threats towards TPC

18:56 SirKindle - Your not KOTS material.

18:56 Erakian - I dont care tbh

18:56 SirKindle - hmmmm

18:57 SirKindle - Message your guys

18:57 SirKindle - You loose.

18:57 *** SirKindle quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

18:57 *** Kindle joined #cnknights

18:58 Erakian - So all your hate is now towards me I take it

18:58 Kindle - Nah

18:58 Kindle - I dont have hate. Hate would suggest I am the founder. I believe in a higher power.

18:59 Kindle - Make peace now.

18:59 Erakian - Look, I wish to end this conversation, there is obviosuly nothing coming from it,

18:59 Kindle - Or we rock TPC.

18:59 Kindle - ha

18:59 Erakian - So wait, you want me to Leave TPC or Stay and you declare

18:59 Kindle - Why you say "Look"

18:59 Kindle - ?

19:00 Erakian - *war

19:00 Kindle - I want you to merge your alliance, and take over.

19:00 Erakian - ... No,

19:00 Erakian - *Its not My alliance,

19:00 Kindle - Yes it is.

19:00 Erakian - No one

19:01 Erakian - No one "owns" the alliance

19:01 Erakian - We are all apart of the alliance and are equals

19:01 Kindle - Show YouTube video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvYIpa1Ulvw)Getting info...

19:01 Kindle - Real equals are in the HRE.

19:01 Erakian - So, if there isnt anything else you want to say I am going

19:01 Kindle - Don't !@#$@#$ lie to me.

19:02 Kindle - Last thing.

19:02 Kindle - We will, We will, Rock you!

19:03 Kindle - ?

19:03 Kindle - You wont answwer?

19:03 Erakian - Very original

19:03 Kindle - yeah?

19:04 Kindle - what is?

19:04 Erakian - Bye, I am ending this conversation

19:04 Kindle - Ha

19:04 Erakian - No point in me wasting my timekian - ok

17:43 SirKindle - initionation first? I don't believe in that.

17:43 SirKindle - Spelling?

17:44 SirKindle - Sorry I didn't do spell check

17:44 SirKindle - Anyways

17:44 SirKindle - You be the cheif of this, and KOTS will support you.

17:44 SirKindle - money, warriors, and deals...

17:44 Erakian - what is KOTS?

17:45 SirKindle - Here is your chance "brother"

17:45 SirKindle - KOTS are the first 10 nations who started.

17:45 *** SirKindle quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

17:46 *** SirKindle joined #cnknights

17:46 SirKindle - Knightly Order of the Traveling Star

17:47 Erakian - I thought you had some big secret or something

17:47 SirKindle - Well there are a few. Here is one. be patient.

17:48 *** Sir joined #cnknights

17:48 Sir - Why are you rude?

17:48 Sir - It's me Kindle, not sure why there are two names.

17:49 Erakian - Probably just a glitch

17:50 Sir - Tell me what kind of man you are. Alexander the great was 22 and took the world (spelling). What will you do on planetbob? bow to Cnaed? I am not saying make war. I am saying take hold (spelling).

17:50 *** Sir quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

17:51 *** Sir joined #cnknights

17:52 Sir - I keep getting kicked out. Can you please chat on AIM?

17:52 Erakian - Once again, we do not consider Cnaed a god or anything, he however has done good things for TPC and TAE

17:52 Sir - Haha

17:52 Sir - He ruined TAE, and TPC looks like females (spelling)

17:52 *** SirKindle quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

17:53 Sir - AIM?

17:53 Erakian - What if there were females in TPC, are you being Sexist?

17:53 Sir - sorry

17:53 Sir - We have females in HRE

17:54 Sir - I ment something else I'm sorry friend

17:54 Sir - we are not bad people

17:54 Erakian - Well than think before you say/type something

17:54 Sir - I feel that was disrespecrtful.

17:55 Erakian - what was>

17:55 Sir - ^

17:56 Erakian - As in what you said?

17:57 *** SirKindle joined #cnknights

17:57 SirKindle - Oh

17:57 SirKindle - Well.

17:57 SirKindle - You asked if I was sexist.

17:57 SirKindle - Seemed like a punk move.

17:57 SirKindle - Like a loaded question.

17:58 Erakian - Well you keep calling TPC a bunch of females/gay

17:58 SirKindle - You clearly knew I didnt mean it that way.

17:58 SirKindle - in life

17:58 SirKindle - things happen

17:58 SirKindle - now i know cn, basically is bs

17:59 SirKindle - but its cool, i have fun with it, and im sure you do too

17:59 Erakian - I do enjoy CN

17:59 SirKindle - here is a chance. your getting it

17:59 SirKindle - oppertunity knocks brother

17:59 SirKindle - but once

18:00 SirKindle - I offer you great things.

18:00 SirKindle - if you have the balls, now consider alexander the great, caesar, and charlemagne

18:00 *** Sir quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

18:01 Erakian - See this is my main objection to this, when we said no, you taunted TPC you have called us names and your virtually stated that you wished to attack us more or less, I know if I say no now, the same thing will happen, so why should I accept when you will treat us badly if we say no

18:02 SirKindle - Listen man, I had to test.

18:02 SirKindle - It wasnt anything personal.

18:02 Erakian - Test what?

18:02 SirKindle - If you honored pride over pixels.

18:03 SirKindle - We cant just let anyone into KOTS

18:03 Erakian - at the same time, why should I accept when I am happy at TPC?

18:04 Erakian - You clearly have tried this with other members of TPC, so why should I believe your intentions

18:04 SirKindle - Well, we had to try first. We have a motto:

18:05 SirKindle - Cnaed is actually 18#

18:05 SirKindle - He has past lives he doesnt reviel

18:06 SirKindle - We like nordic alliances, thats another reason we tried.

18:06 Erakian - Is KOTS is about the first nations of CN, Cnaed joined in 2010, the first nations were in 2006 and there are many before him and many after

18:06 Erakian - So I dont know how he is 18

18:06 SirKindle - We are not racist, but we certainlt are pro-white.

18:07 SirKindle - He must not be telling the truth.

18:07 *** SirKindle quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

18:07 *** SirKindle joined #cnknights

18:08 Erakian - We are not racist, but we certainlt are pro-white. Technically just saying that is sort of racist, considering that I am Portuguese and not technically considered white (dark european olive skin)

18:08 SirKindle - I get kicked sometimes. I will return. You be here 20 mins?

18:09 SirKindle - port is white, your visigoth

18:09 SirKindle - your blood is german, visigoth

18:09 *** SirKindle quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

18:09 *** SirKindle joined #cnknights

18:10 SirKindle - The arabs didnt have sex

18:10 SirKindle - Show YouTube video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9U1v01SGtGE)Getting info...

18:11 SirKindle - my grandma is from spain. On my mom side.

18:11 *** SirKindle quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

18:11 *** SirKindle joined #cnknights

18:12 SirKindle - Didn't get last message. Was booted. Please send again.

18:12 Erakian - Just saying, while I am majority Portuguese I also have Jewish, Moroccan blood

18:13 Erakian - so by saying you are Pro White, you are virtually saying that you only like people of White Ancestry which in this day and age, is just plain racist.

18:13 SirKindle - My best friend is Moroccan.

18:13 Erakian - yet you said your pro white...

18:14 SirKindle - Well you take and twist my words anyway you want. I mean I am pro white HRE. Isnt HRE white?

18:14 SirKindle - I'm trying to be historically correct

18:15 SirKindle - You want to mock me?

18:15 Erakian - "We are not racist, but we certainlt are pro-white."

18:15 SirKindle - Like I said my best friend

18:15 SirKindle - and my wife is mexican

18:15 SirKindle - so how am i racist?

18:16 SirKindle - call now and she will talk to you. you want her number !@#$%^&?

18:16 Erakian - putting that aside, why should I join and be disloyal to TPC

18:16 SirKindle - Good Q

18:16 SirKindle - See you are smart

18:17 SirKindle - That was a stupid strawman argument

18:17 SirKindle - (spellings)?

18:17 SirKindle - It's not being disloyal.

18:18 SirKindle - It's actually being loyal.

18:18 *** SirKindle quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

18:18 *** SirKindle joined #cnknights

18:18 Erakian - how is leaving TPC being loyal to TPC?

18:18 SirKindle - ?

18:19 SirKindle - Didnt get last message (spelling)?

18:19 Erakian - you said its not being disloyal

18:19 Erakian - its being loyal

18:19 Erakian - how is that being loyal to TPC

18:19 SirKindle - Because your looking out.

18:19 SirKindle - If you care

18:20 *** sir joined #cnknights

18:20 sir - i keep gettings booted

18:20 sir - talk to me on aim

18:20 sir - Matatyahueques@aol.com

18:21 Erakian - just stay here

18:21 Erakian - its ok

18:21 sir - I want to talk. not get booted

18:21 sir - Just do it

18:21 Erakian - nty, easier for me atm

18:22 sir - Are you going to be Imperator Augustus?

18:22 Erakian - No

18:23 sir - Do you want a war?

18:23 Erakian - No

18:24 sir - Why?

18:24 Erakian - A war in the end, doesnt benefit anyone

18:25 *** SirKindle quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

18:25 *** sir quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

18:26 *** SirKindle joined #cnknights

18:26 SirKindle - Was booted

18:26 SirKindle - Fill me in.

18:27 Erakian -  A war in the end, doesnt benefit anyone

18:27 SirKindle - Show YouTube video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E647_Uw9-Ek)Getting info...

18:28 SirKindle - Benifits me.

18:28 Erakian - look, I do not wish to be Imperator Augustus

18:30 *** SirKindle quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

18:31 *** SirKindle joined #cnknights

18:31 SirKindle - Then war.

18:31 SirKindle - War to the knife

18:31 SirKindle - .

18:32 Erakian - That shows the immaturity on your part, so your virtually bribing me, I join you leave TPC alone, I stay its war

18:32 *** SirKindle quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

18:33 *** SirKindle joined #cnknights

18:33 SirKindle - Good luk.

18:34 SirKindle - luck

18:34 Erakian - So I take it you wish to attack?

18:34 SirKindle - (spelling)

18:34 SirKindle - No

18:36 SirKindle - \TITLE: Los Terricolas-La carta

TITLE: Los Terricolas-La carta

18:36 SirKindle - perdoname

18:36 *** SirKindle quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

18:37 *** Sir joined #cnknights

18:38 Sir - Show YouTube video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwwI53esU9M)Getting info...

18:38 Erakian - Anything else before I leave

18:38 Sir - You won't join us?

18:39 Erakian - No

18:40 Sir - Then we fight. Tell Cnaed I love him.

18:40 Erakian - So your going to attack TPC

18:40 Sir - I kill all you punks.

18:40 Sir - : )

18:40 Erakian - So your saying if me and Cnaed werent there youd leave TPC alone

18:41 Sir - I'm sayings

18:41 Sir - If you don't take over we attack.

18:42 Erakian - Look, you do realise how stupid that is, if I were to take over, you would be offending your future leader, so thing is, by actually threatening me your virtually making it look like your really desperate for someone to take over

18:42 Erakian - I do not at all wish to leave HRE, I am 100% happy at TPC and will continue to serve them with pride.

18:42 Sir - Sometimess

18:42 Sir - In life

18:42 Sir - Things seem weird

18:43 Sir - But there reason behind thew madness.

18:43 Erakian - Sometimes in life, I do not really care about threats

18:44 Sir - You like TPC? So much? You will die for them rather then have them live?

18:44 Sir - It's not threat.

18:44 Sir - Promise.

18:44 Erakian - Let me guess its a promise

18:45 Sir - dont guess

18:45 Sir - Why dont you want to be king?

18:46 Erakian - Mate, there are some people in the world that are loyal to the alliance they serve, I would honestly rather serve TPC and be loyal to them even if it results in my CN nation being destroyed than serve as king for HRE an alliance I barley know and honestly doesnt appeal to me in any way

18:46 Sir - Then

18:47 Sir - Your an idiot, and I'll enjoy rocking yur allaiance.

18:47 Sir - You my friend

18:48 Sir - Made a huge CN mistake. Yoyu could have been on point

18:48 Sir - but instead you $%&@ed your alliance.

18:49 Erakian - Really? How so, by leaving I would be making them 1 member shorter of an active and committed member

18:50 Sir - You got an offer.

18:50 Sir - You said no.

18:50 Sir - Now you die.

18:50 *** SirKindle joined #cnknights

18:51 Erakian - Just noticed you attacked a TPC nation,

18:52 SirKindle - Yes

18:52 SirKindle - And we will attack more.

18:52 SirKindle - http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=533996

18:52 Erakian - If this is how it is, then you are going to regret this conversation, for you know have shown to me your intentions and it gives me a pretty good idea what your upt to

18:53 SirKindle - $%&@ YOU

18:53 Erakian - No thanks

18:53 SirKindle - hey

18:54 SirKindle - Sure you don't want peace?

18:54 Erakian - Peace being I have to join you?

18:54 Erakian - NO!

18:54 SirKindle - So war?

18:55 *** Sir quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

18:55 Erakian - I don;t want to join an alliance that uses threats against a member of TPC (whom is currently a government member) and then bribes him into putting TPC in a situation of war if I do not leave, you are showing that you do not care for TPC or myself at all, in a matter of fact, this has just made more or less realise how idiotic this whole conversation was,  

18:56 Erakian - I could have spent my time doing something more productive than to be just lashed at with threats towards TPC

18:56 SirKindle - Your not KOTS material.

18:56 Erakian - I dont care tbh

18:56 SirKindle - hmmmm

18:57 SirKindle - Message your guys

18:57 SirKindle - You loose.

18:57 *** SirKindle quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

18:57 *** Kindle joined #cnknights

18:58 Erakian - So all your hate is now towards me I take it

18:58 Kindle - Nah

18:58 Kindle - I dont have hate. Hate would suggest I am the founder. I believe in a higher power.

18:59 Kindle - Make peace now.

18:59 Erakian - Look, I wish to end this conversation, there is obviosuly nothing coming from it,

18:59 Kindle - Or we rock TPC.

18:59 Kindle - ha

18:59 Erakian - So wait, you want me to Leave TPC or Stay and you declare

18:59 Kindle - Why you say "Look"

18:59 Kindle - ?

19:00 Erakian - *war

19:00 Kindle - I want you to merge your alliance, and take over.

19:00 Erakian - ... No,

19:00 Erakian - *Its not My alliance,

19:00 Kindle - Yes it is.

19:00 Erakian - No one

19:01 Erakian - No one "owns" the alliance

19:01 Erakian - We are all apart of the alliance and are equals

19:01 Kindle - Show YouTube video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvYIpa1Ulvw)Getting info...

19:01 Kindle - Real equals are in the HRE.

19:01 Erakian - So, if there isnt anything else you want to say I am going

19:01 Kindle - Don't !@#$@#$ lie to me.

19:02 Kindle - Last thing.

19:02 Kindle - We will, We will, Rock you!

19:03 Kindle - ?

19:03 Kindle - You wont answwer?

19:03 Erakian - Very original

19:03 Kindle - yeah?

19:04 Kindle - what is?

19:04 Erakian - Bye, I am ending this conversation

19:04 Kindle - Ha

19:04 Erakian - No point in me wasting my time

[/spoiler]

In addition, Sir Kindle has made false claims such as this one with a different alliance:

3Hsqzcl.png

TL;DR Don't waste your time reading Kindle's posts, in fact, I'm about to block his posts from now on and I highly encourage you all to do the same.

Edited by Lord Hershey

TL;DR Don't waste your time reading Kindle's posts, in fact, I'm about to block his posts from now on and I highly encourage you all to do the same.

So much this