Who is this peon

Neo Uruk

And why does he think he can compare to a wrestling god?

To: rey the great From: Sir Kindle Date: 5/29/2014 2:42:31 PM

Subject: Hershy Squirts

Anyway, he's a fraction of my nation so I'm not worried about him. Just wondering why I'm on some nerd's hit list. Edited by Neo Uruk

The "lively" former leader of Holy Roman Empire, an AA formerly(?) protected by Doom Squad. That's the only relationship I can pinpoint between him and you, even though I've been watching his adventures. Maybe Franz knows more.

Most likely he just wants a piece of the best in the world. ;)

I just don't understand why anyone could even dislike me.

If it makes you feel better, Non Grata likes you so much they're giving you Tech on my behalf.

Also Shout Out to Non Grata for paying my reps to Doomsquad. I couldn't do it without you guys.

Ans Shout Out to DBDC and Caliph for helping this all come together and getting DS the reps they deserve.

Edited by Rotavele

Rey, do you even lift?

Your delirious, the one who has the most Say must just be furious. Curious be the maid who is Rey the great. Me I'm just a cool cat sitting back watching all these cats be fighting and taken out the lil nations out. So don't pout or you be.next, to far fetched to say I'm better than you, so don't even try to come at me with out your crew.

I just don't understand why anyone could even dislike me.

Seeing you post makes me want to stop posting, as I feel like community standards drop every time I see you post. You brag about jerking new nations around when everything is in your advantage, then try to humiliate them if you manage to pull off a win. If you were actually fighting this nation I would be very tempted to send it aid, or any other nation you fight just to see things play out differently if possible.

Regardless of what your AA says, personally I don't recognize you as Doom Squad and think you still have some hard lessons ahead which need learning. Even for GOONS it was a PR boom when you left, the same goes NSO.

Edited by Methrage

Seeing you post makes me want to stop posting, as I feel like community standards drop every time I see you post. You brag about jerking new nations around when everything is in your advantage, then try to humiliate them if you manage to pull off a win. If you were actually fighting this nation I would be very tempted to send it aid, or any other nation you fight just to see things play out differently if possible.

Regardless of what your AA says, personally I don't recognize you as Doom Squad and think you still have some hard lessons ahead which need learning. Even for GOONS it was a PR boom when you left, the same goes NSO.

Yeah, I suppose you're right!

When I left NSO, Rey joined and it got rolled and everyone hated them. Now that hes gone, their FA has improved a bit.

Grats NSO.

And why does he think he can compare to a wrestling god?

Anyway, he's a fraction of my nation so I'm not worried about him. Just wondering why I'm on some nerd's hit list.

He's the leader of an alliance that we (DoomSquad) used to protect. 

Unfortunately, he's a bit crazy, and has tried to recruit members from other alliances by berating them over IRC and threatening them with in-game attacks.  Soooo... we don't protect him any more, and he has sworn some sort of holy revenge on us, that will fall upon DoomSquad at the end of the next Mayan Calendar.  Or something.  

He's the leader of an alliance that we (DoomSquad) used to protect. 

Unfortunately, he's a bit crazy, and has tried to recruit members from other alliances by berating them over IRC and threatening them with in-game attacks.  Soooo... we don't protect him any more, and he has sworn some sort of holy revenge on us, that will fall upon DoomSquad at the end of the next Mayan Calendar.  Or something.  

Sounds like someone was doing it wrong. He didn't have a warchest.

Either way Rey, it would have been best to have asked the question that this thread was all about internally at Doom Squad.

Either way Rey, it would have been best to have asked the question that this thread was all about internally at Doom Squad.

I didn't know we protected him. Why would I ask a small group that largely ignores the outside world when I could ask the international community?

e: thanks hapapoopy for the answer tho Edited by Neo Uruk

Nonsense.  The world must know of the second coming of Sir Kindle.