The Warriors take a stand against police brutality

At the end of Round 29, CN:TE had become a place of total anarchy. Alliances would do massive down declares (and actually win) and micro alliances would be ravaged by larger alliances. Grudge wars would run rampant and people would flame each other to char in the OWF. The game's already shrinking player base was being destroyed from within. A group of people declared that this could not stand! Someone had to do something! We should have some sort of TE police! And so, from the ranks of CN:TE, a few great leaders stood up and created just that, the TE Police.

obama-yes-we-can-speech-anniversary-4x3.

However, as time went on, the TE Police began to grow in power. Their membership grew and hushed whispers began to emerge about corruption within the TE Police itself. The TE Police began to bully around other alliances under the guise of justice. False charges were drummed up against innocent nations and the TE Police suddenly became the epitome of that which they were formed to fight!

cnn-exposes-obama-benghazi-coverup-scand

It has become clear that the words of John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton, first Baron Acton as written in his letter to Bishop Mandell Creighton in 1887 ring true: "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men." CN:TE does not need a central police force but instead needs each and every one of its members to take a stand against corruption! We need to take a stand against brutality! We need to take a stand against false accusations! And we need to take a stand against the TE Police.

syria-protesters-white-house_main.jpg

The Warriors joins forces with those who would stand up to these power hungry tyrants and declares war against the TE Police.

May God have mercy on your souls.

Signed,

trs4ece
Acting Leader of The Warriors
Deputy Minister of Defense

The Warriors Stats
# Nations: 17
Strength: 167,844
Avg Strength: 9,873
Infra: 28,160
Tech: 4,314
Nukes: 81

TE Police Stats
# Nations: 41
Strength: 566,548
Avg Strength: 13,818
Infra: 99,043
Tech: 11,543
Nukes: 184

330882_police%20brutality.jpg

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time for you to join the ranks of the misfits 

Zombie_Pony.jpg?1349031257

Why am I such a misfit? I am not just a nitwit. You can't fire me, I quit. Seems I don't fit in.

cd7b07bdd1d0d58c7c1e17849d55cd22.jpg

However, as time went on, the TE Police began to grow in power. Their membership grew and hushed whispers began to emerge about corruption within the TE Police itself. The TE Police began to bully around other alliances under the guise of justice. False charges were drummed up against innocent nations and the TE Police suddenly became the epitome of that which they were formed to fight!

I mean, not to point out the obvious but no false charges have been trumped up.  Stevie G freely admitted to roguing TE police, and TPC freely admitted to letting in someone known to be doing so, and then war slot filled, although they did state that those things shouldn't matter.

If you guys want to jump into a fracas, by all means.  But no reason to make up reasons.

As it stands, TE PD is currently at war with:

Bad Co (and their rogue)

TPC

Misfits (and their rogue)

Defcom 1

DL

The Warriors

I would provide stats, but we all know they don't matter here.

And agreed, great DoW despite my nit with its factual basis.  Misfits, yours was obviously lacking in comparison. DL, you still have time, most haven't blitzed yet.

And Defcon 1, you actually made a war topic to raid an alliance where all wars were 60% down declares.  I feel like you got your thread making priorities wrong to be honest.

I actually love the work you put into that DoW very Halsuhkiesque. Great job.

So... I actually had no idea what a Halushkie was so I had to look it up.

800px-Bryndzov%C3%A9_halu%C5%A1ky_so_sla

It looks pretty good TBH so I'll take that as a compliment :)

I mean, not to point out the obvious but no false charges have been trumped up.  Stevie G freely admitted to roguing TE police, and TPC freely admitted to letting in someone known to be doing so, and then war slot filled, although they did state that those things shouldn't matter.

If you guys want to jump into a fracas, by all means.  But no reason to make up reasons.

As it stands, TE PD is currently at war with:

Bad Co (and their rogue)

TPC

Misfits (and their rogue)

Defcom 1

DL

The Warriors

I would provide stats, but we all know they don't matter here.

Haha well, it wouldn't have been a very exciting declaration if I included ALL of their stats, right? Besides, I didn't feel like tallying all of them up. You're welcome to do so if you'd like. I'm actually quite curious now.

Edited by trs4ece

Great Dow, trs4ece.  You put some effort into it and I enjoyed reading it.

I do agree that each of you posting your solo dow's with our amazing stats is a little misleading when you consider half our AA was already in anarchy and fighting wars, but that is a small nitpick.

Just so everyone knows, Warriors, TPC, Misfits, all of you other scrubs I am not even in Te Police but am fine in fighting along side them I just don't want to hear any crying later.

Scrubs? In other words, Paul is saying he is getting with WD to strike back, when this isn't their war. Also! Misfits has rogues now? I had no idea!

Scrubs? In other words, Paul is saying he is getting with WD to strike back, when this isn't their war. Also! Misfits has rogues now? I had no idea!

You crying about rogues? What about the guy that had all misfit trading partners that hit hartfw a few days ago. Hypocrit much? Remember the saying about glass houses and stones.

Also, I have to ammend my post you quoted it should be TPC and scrubs I wrote that in a hurry and did not mean to implie any level of respect for you or your AA. At least next round I know who I am killing, kinda makes FA easy.

If our government decides to get involved, it's because you made it our war by choosing to attack two of our members whom you took it upon yourself to decree as not our members without consultation with our government ...

Remember your made choices before you point fingers :)

You crying about rogues? What about the guy that had all misfit trading partners that hit hartfw a few days ago. Hypocrit much? Remember the saying about glass houses and stones.

Also, I have to ammend my post you quoted it should be TPC and scrubs I wrote that in a hurry and did not mean to implie any level of respect for you or your AA. At least next round I know who I am killing, kinda makes FA easy.

Clutchtouch? Lol the guy who had the resources we needed to fix a circle. A simple message and color changed fixed that. You attacked TFK earlier, I'm sure you pissed some of them off

To: Huggies    From: Clutchtouch    Date: 5/26/2014 10:49:38 PM

Subject: RE: War Declared!

Message: Don't need one! I want ZI. One nuke a day for the flag runners only buying Econ wonders. Noobs

To: Huggies    From: Clutchtouch    Date: 5/27/2014 9:13:26 AM

Subject: RE: War Declared!

Message: That's exactly what you deserve, I see a member or 2 already hiding in WD. That's cute...

Honestly those PMs are about as misfits as you can get. Coupled with the fact that he does have misfits trades(including you). He was the only one from TFK to attack us for being "flag runners" conveniently right before you guys. Now I have had no issue reducing his nation to ashes but he does make a good case for it. 

Regardless, have fun everyone. And let's watch the world Burn!  :gun:

(Checks trades) no clutchtouch? Strange you just said I trade with him? Reminds me when you guys had all those rogues that had trades with OP

I don't remember the intel report we got on him, but he DOES have trades with several Misfits/former Misfit. Its funny that you didn't try to deny it, just passing torch of blame to see if it will go away. 

So... I actually had no idea what a Halushkie was so I had to look it up.

Haha well, it wouldn't have been a very exciting declaration if I included ALL of their stats, right? Besides, I didn't feel like tallying all of them up. You're welcome to do so if you'd like. I'm actually quite curious now.

He was comparing you to Hal in OP, who also posts many great Dows.

I just pulled these stats.  Obviously some nukes have flown since update, but we've been at a constant state of war now for 19 days so our stats have been flucuating anyway.

TEPD
41 Nations
489,209 strength
11,932 avg ns
156 nukes

Coalition
85 Nations
812,854 strength
9,563 avg ns
325 nukes

NS Tiers
Sub 10K: TEPD 24 - Coalition 51
10K+: TEPD 17 - Coalition 34
15K+: TEPD 13 - Coaltion 16
20K+: TEPD 9 - Coalition 11
25K+: TEPD 4 - Coalition 4
30K+: TEPD 2 - Coalition 2

Decent match-up on paper in the upper tiers, but it will be quite the challenge for our guys in the lower ranges.  The nuke difference will really show as ours are facing many more SDI's (and from what I've seen, much more effective SDI's).

Edit - added some spacing between stats

Edited by TBRaiders