The Seven Kingdoms Announcement

Ragnarok had a treaty with MK for ages. I remember when RIA found an MK spy in RIA and SF/CDT began preparing for war with MK (At that time MK had barely any allies and little to no political influence) the treaty with RoK is the only thing that saved them.

That did not happen.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That did not happen.

This man is correct.

CDT never had any plans against MK. NATO signed a treaty with them early on after their creation. Although that treaty didn't last past the Unjust Path, to the best of my memory, attacking any Aqua alliance was a strictly forbidden unwritten rule while CDT was in place.

That did not happen.

Oh it didnt?

This man is correct.

CDT never had any plans against MK. NATO signed a treaty with them early on after their creation. Although that treaty didn't last past the Unjust Path, to the best of my memory, attacking any Aqua alliance was a strictly forbidden unwritten rule while CDT was in place.

CDT lasted for years and this was right after the Illuminati War. Feel free to ask any old RIAers if it happened, I am sure they remember the incident. It was when RoK was in both CDT and SF still. Iirc NATO may have even withdrawn from CDT at that point.

Edited by Rotavele

You don't know shit.

Right after the Illuminati War, read 2 months after, there was the BDC-BC incident (also known as bubblegum war). Then there was the GATO-1 Vision War in between with many smaller wars as time fillers up to the War of the Coalition.

So no, CDT did not discuss hitting MK.

It wouldn't even make sense at the time with the leaderships of Invicta and UPN.

So they didnt want to try to be innovative and fail, they didnt have the balls to tell their friends they weren't their friends anymore and dumped their long time friends in their bloc. That's better.

Lol what? You must have not been in RoK long then.

Ragnarok had a treaty with MK for ages. I remember when RIA found an MK spy in RIA and SF/CDT began preparing for war with MK (At that time MK had barely any allies and little to no political influence) the treaty with RoK is the only thing that saved them. It was going to be cancelled, but Hoo gave them a chance. RIA also wasn't really a blood thirsty aggressive alliance. I do remember though when MK was fearful of the RIA attack and they came to our boards. Then they became arrogant and poltiical after the Karma War.

I really really would love to have seen the world if SuperFriends/CDT crushed MK back then. That was the first event I ever saw in my CN history and remember it vividly. I remember DontTaseMeBro making a long thread about it in 2008-9 and looking back on it. I wish I could find it to refreshen my memory.

If that war had of happened, MK would have either 1) Never gotten half the political power they did or 2) Would have disbanded at the site of loss. Either way, it would of been awesome.

Though these days there is no doubt MK will downplay the situation and claim they were tuff guys the whole time.

this is very wrong

That treaty was carried over from the Vanguard merger.

Edited by Bob

+ Ragnarok, given our treaty from memory was one carried over via a Vanguard merger into MK but it was also cut and not resigned in the process.

I knew they had a Rok treaty but I wasn't sure if that was canceled before hand or not. Good to know.