#1 Gopherbashi

Gopherbashi

Sanction Race Updater

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,476 posts
  • Nation Name:Crisconia

Posted 26 May 2014 - 04:48 AM

The bill avoidance fee (penalty to tax collection due to unpaid bills) currently kicks in with 20 days of unpaid bills.

Nations that are inactive for 30 days will get kicked into inactivity mode.  When re-activated, these nations will have 30 days of unpaid bills, resulting in a 40% penalty to their next tax collection.

I don't think this was necessarily intended, so I'd like to suggest that the bill avoidance fee threshold be kicked back to 30 days (or, alternatively, that it not apply to nations exiting inactivity mode).

#2 milkmanrox100

milkmanrox100

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Nation Name:milkmanrox100

Posted 26 May 2014 - 06:26 AM

Does the 40% penalty go away after paying the bills? Or is it like a blockade where you have to collect to get rid of it?

Edited by milkmanrox100, 26 May 2014 - 06:27 AM.

#3 admin

admin

Game Admin/Owner

• Admin
  • 5,723 posts
  • Nation Name:Great Nation
  • Alliance Name:CN Staff

Posted 26 May 2014 - 07:15 AM

The bill avoidance fee (penalty to tax collection due to unpaid bills) currently kicks in with 20 days of unpaid bills.

Nations that are inactive for 30 days will get kicked into inactivity mode.  When re-activated, these nations will have 30 days of unpaid bills, resulting in a 40% penalty to their next tax collection.

I don't think this was necessarily intended, so I'd like to suggest that the bill avoidance fee threshold be kicked back to 30 days (or, alternatively, that it not apply to nations exiting inactivity mode).

It's been changed to 30 days.

#4 Samwise

Samwise

:Awesome:

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 889 posts
  • Nation Name:Gladius
  • Alliance Name:Green Old Party
  • CN:TE Nation Name:Green Dragon
  • CN:TE Alliance Name:War Dodgers

Posted 27 May 2014 - 01:28 AM

Does the 40% penalty go away after paying the bills? Or is it like a blockade where you have to collect to get rid of it?

Once you pay bills, it goes away. You can collect, but the bill avoidance penalty will still be there and will continue to grow until you bring your bills current.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users