How serious do you take this game?

Beauty

Srs?  

117 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So you're about a 5, then.

I make shallow slices for each soldier that dies and if I take a nuke I hit myself in the head with a hammer.

So, I'd say I'm about a 7.

BUT THINK ABOUT THE BABY!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bringing RL into online isn't acceptable. However, with having dealings with you Rota. I have a feeling you had a hand in allowing it to walk into RL.

Also

7-10

I enjoy the game. I could never see myself leaving because I love the Pacifican community.

I joined this community when I was 13. All my growing up I did with CN as well as in RL. CN has helped mold who I am. Not to say it raised me but a piece of me comes from CN.

No doubt in my mind im a 10.

The fun I have in the game could easily continue if I were to delete today.

Yet I have invested a lot of time into my nation as well so I would be sad to see it go.

So I'd say I'm at a 5-7

Edit*

How exactly is it that you people have each others phone numbers then expect  it to never cross the line? 

Edited by Xanth

Thats $%&@ed up that they are !@#$@#$ with you IRL.

To put it in perspective, it's fighting fucked up fire with fucked up fire. I agree that it shouldn't be that serious (it isn't even information that's easy to find about someone unless they tell you in confidence).

The tongue-in-cheek jab at me signing up on WTF forums to notify them that Rota was on our ZI list (thanks for deleting my account btw, WTF -- stupid !@#$ like that is why GPA is the only neutral I've ever interacted with and respect) should be proof that he made this topic just as a jab at other people instead of an actually sad story.

Everyone who isnt a current WTF member, or is one who has fallen inactive and disappears from game, or applies and is approved as a diplomat? has their account deleted once its purpose has been served on the forums. While the heads up was greatly appreciated, just like all the messages we received from other players in game about this... you werent applying for membership, nor to be a diplomat. This has been the case since Jul 31 2006, 10:04 PM EST.

You are literally the absolute very first person to ever get their feelings hurt over this, or even to care... as most say their peace and never return anyway.

Rotavele was deleted as well obviously.

As annoying, unhelpful, and self-defeating as Rotavele is, I'm getting tired of watching this community blow up over people fucking with each other IRL. Stop sharing your own info and stop sharing other people's info especially. The people who make up this community are, for the most part, garbage.

As annoying, unhelpful, and self-defeating as Rotavele is, I'm getting tired of watching this community blow up over people !@#$@#$ with each other IRL. Stop sharing your own info and stop sharing other people's info especially. The people who make up this community are, for the most part, garbage.

What have things come to that I actually agree with Hereno... If you don't want it to go into RL then keep your RL info out of it, easy enough.

As annoying, unhelpful, and self-defeating as Rotavele is, I'm getting tired of watching this community blow up over people !@#$@#$ with each other IRL. Stop sharing your own info and stop sharing other people's info especially. The people who make up this community are, for the most part, garbage.

Dude I heard you're also in Georgia. I live in college park. Wanna grab a beer?

EDIT: For the idiots, I'm not posting his OOC info, I was making a joke highlighting the fact that people share RL info with people online they perceive as friends. 

Edited by Unknown Smurf

when we were kind of cordial and now that turned out to be a mistake.

That's exactly the point being made. Given out is given out, public or not, when you don't really know the person. If you make the choice to involve your RL in such a manner you invite any number of possible results to go with it.

That's exactly the point being made. Given out is given out, public or not, when you don't really know the person. If you make the choice to involve your RL in such a manner you invite any number of possible results to go with it.

Yeah but everyone says that until it happens to them personally.

Which I do find interesting because most of my private info is out there floating around as well. I've never had any issues. Maybe you should worry more about how not to piss off everyone?

CN is love, CN is life.

Glory to Admin in the highest, and on Digiterra peace to those of good will (and who I am allied to). 

We praise you, we bless you, we adore you, we glorify you, we give you thanks for your great glory and the pixels you have given us.

Lord Admin, Awesome Nation. O Admin, Head Honcho.

For you alone are the Game Developer, you alone are the Admin, you alone are the Head Honcho.

Rotavele, with the Holy mods, in the glory of Admin the Father. Amen.