The Apathy Report

GeniusInc

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least you admitted your anti-polar bias this time. Also what do alliances leaders have to gain from telling any sort of meaningful intel to someone that runs a ridiculously one-sided podcast?

I wouldn't call it "ridiculously one-sided."

I'd call it "somewhat biased".  And he freely admits to "being the least informed..."  

But I really think he sees the powerblocs wrong, and the conflict sources wrong.  Nonetheless, I'm happy to listen to it while doing other things.

At least you admitted your anti-polar bias this time. Also what do alliances leaders have to gain from telling any sort of meaningful intel to someone that runs a ridiculously one-sided podcast?

Because it could get hilarious

Also, what the hell is this intro?

If you don't like the podcast, make your own.  

I'm just happy that someone is doing something like this, but then again, I'm also "biased."

Also, the analysis is desperate but suits the agenda haha.

Totally inaccurate comprehension of XX internal dynamics -- there is certainly a dynamic there but you  missed the nail on it -- but decent effort.

Edited by IYIyTh