The Apathy Report

GeniusInc

Next time you make a generalization, make sure other alliances are doing it as well. Don't just assume and predict. Make sure other alliances are doing it. This way you don't come off as ignorant or one sided. You are getting better as you do more of these! Keep up the good work!

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the previous report for recruitment, you can not hand write personal messages to tons of individuals each day when at least 60% won't read them and the next 30% or so will read and not join anyway.

I agree and disagree, I agree that all the messages should not be the copy and pastes such as what Polar did or does but the first message ingame and in the application thread need to be since they're informative posts and really important ones at that.

I disagree on that almost everything should be personalized since such a thing takes extreme effort and is impossible to maintain.

On the previous report for recruitment, you can not hand write personal messages to tons of individuals each day when at least 60% won't read them and the next 30% or so will read and not join anyway.

I agree and disagree, I agree that all the messages should not be the copy and pastes such as what Polar did or does but the first message ingame and in the application thread need to be since they're informative posts and really important ones at that.

I disagree on that almost everything should be personalized since such a thing takes extreme effort and is impossible to maintain.

I agree with you. At a certain point it becomes impractical. But some AA's are not putting any effort at all. And thats what I was specifically talking against.

And yes. Recruitment messages need to be form.

I listened to your latest episode.  A good mix of comedy (unintentional?), information and insight.  It's always interesting to get an outsider's (relatively speaking) perspective to what appears to be a closed system.  For a show that bills itself as apathetic, you have a pretty good balance of game knowledge and history.  Keep it up.   (and yes it was my suggestion that was shut down by the mods)  :)