Over 50k poll for CNRP2 (2)

Mogar

CNRP2 over 50k vote  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is a vote for nations on the map in cnrp2.

Because we haven't really come up with a sure fire way to bring the over 50k nations into cnrp2 that everyone can agree upon, we are going to try something else.

If the community approves, we will allow over 50k nations on the map with optional recognition for a period of 45 days. During that time we have thoughtful, rational, calm discussions about finding fair ways to bring everyone into the community.

A concern from Eva was not having a spot on the map. If the vote passes, any over 50k nation that comes in under optional recognition, will have space on the map. It might not be a massive space, but it will be yours.

So here are your choices.

1) No over 50k nations in cnrp2.

2) Allow over 50k nations in cnrp2 on an optional basis for 45 days. During that time we must calmly and carefully devise a fair manner of bringing them into the community that is agreeable to a reasonable percentage of us.

If we don't come up with an answer, Tidybowlman and I have agreed to extend it 15 more days, making it officially not our problem. and first on the agenda for whatever poor soul is elected next term.

Now look, I know some of you want this done and done with. I agree but.. bear with the process and keep your wits about you. If you have a good idea, bump it my way. I'd love to hear it.

So go vote, you have exactly one vote.

Edited by Mogar

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So go vote, you have exactly one vote. Anyone who votes twice, their vote doesn't count.

Greece does not appreciate being told what to do.

In all seriousness though, won't 50 k nations make it harder for everyone?I want more people but I think we need a better way to conduct things in this game not based off of CN. If a 50 k + nation takes Turkey I am screwed ha ha.

Greece does not appreciate being told what to do.

In all seriousness though, won't 50 k nations make it harder for everyone?I want more people but I think we need a better way to conduct things in this game not based off of CN. If a 50 k + nation takes Turkey I am screwed ha ha.

Well, the 45 days would be to think about a "fair" way to bring them in. In a manner that doesn't screw all others over.

Also, because someone ought to ask: How do you vote twice?

Not surprised to see I'm the only vote against this, really. Still not convinced that most of you have thought this out properly.

If I don't recognise a nation, presumably I can take some land because technically they don't exist in my eyes, right?

Relax?

Relax?

What good is it making a CNRP2 if literally damn near everybody from CNRP1 is coming to join?

Seriously, what are we up to now? We've got Zoot, Lynneth, Evangeline, Methrage...that's four, I'm certain I've missed one or two more.

None of you could stow your OOC bullshit for a few days to make a CNRP that was completely divorced from the first one.

Un-fucking-believable.

Relax?

Relax?

What good is it making a CNRP2 if literally damn near everybody from CNRP1 is coming to join?

Seriously, what are we up to now? We've got Zoot, Lynneth, Evangeline, Methrage...that's four, I'm certain I've missed one or two more.

None of you could stow your OOC !@#$%^&* for a few days to make a CNRP that was completely divorced from the first one.

Un-!@#$@#$-believable.

Methrage joined?

Awesome.

And remember, you don't have to recognize the rp of anyone over 50k. They can't hurt you. 

What about the people under 50k who are also in CNRP? Should we remove them too?

The community has spoken. Whether anyone likes it or not, the over 50s get optional recognition for the next 45 days. That is unless someone in the next 12 or so hours organizes 15 nations to vote against it.

So what I suggest is people just go rp, not worry about it, it will work out. 

Methrage joined?

Awesome.

And remember, you don't have to recognize the rp of anyone over 50k. They can't hurt you. 

He is on the map, New Zealand or Australia or something thereabouts.

And you know damn well it's not that simple Tidy. Sooner or later I'm going to be forced into recognising someone I don't want to recognise just so I can interact with another nation my own damn size (whether that is through a collaborative character RP, big war event RP, whatever) and that just isn't the way CNRP is supposed to be run.

What about the people under 50k who are also in CNRP? Should we remove them too?

Go for it.

If you guys want to make a rule that specifically states no 50k- people are allowed in CNRP then by all means, fire away cap'n. I couldn't care less, I do not participate in cnrptrashpit.

He is on the map, New Zealand or Australia or something thereabouts.

And you know damn well it's not that simple Tidy. Sooner or later I'm going to be forced into recognising someone I don't want to recognise just so I can interact with another nation my own damn size (whether that is through a collaborative character RP, big war event RP, whatever) and that just isn't the way CNRP is supposed to be run.

Go for it.

If you guys want to make a rule that specifically states no 50k- people are allowed in CNRP then by all means, fire away cap'n. I couldn't care less, I do not participate in cnrptrashpit.

First, New Zealand is Margrave, not Methrage. You might have confused something there.

Second, I'm pretty sure Horo was talking about whether CNRP2 would kick out 50k- NS people, if they also were in CNRP. CNRP at large cares much less about this than one might think.

Isn't it? I'd remind you that CNRP is community-driven, meaning that there are other people in it. Just because you don't like someone doesn't mean they get excluded.

Isn't it? I'd remind you that CNRP is community-driven, meaning that there are other people in it. Just because you don't like someone doesn't mean they get excluded.

Guys, 

please.. please drop this. 

It's a vote. let it play out. 

Considering I'm arguing for the exclusion of 50k+ nations, your comment is a little off-key. Please don't make childish accusations, I know full well that just because I don't like someone they won't be excluded. "The community" is massively flawed.

First, New Zealand is Margrave, not Methrage. You might have confused something there.

Second, I'm pretty sure Horo was talking about whether CNRP2 would kick out 50k- NS people, if they also were in CNRP. CNRP at large cares much less about this than one might think.

First, not according to Mogar:

Asia:

Mogar - Imperium of Japan

Jesbro - Principality of Shanghai

Knights111 - East Russia

Kevin Kingswell - Phillipines

Methrage - New Zealand

Mogar may well have made a mistake there. If that's the case then my mistake also.

And second, if that's what he means then it's a pretty stupid question. Of course CNRP2 wouldn't kick out it's own people for having nations in CNRP1. This isn't about 50k- nations anyway, it's about the 50k+ nations so his question, if that is indeed what he means, is irrelevant.

Considering I'm arguing for the exclusion of 50k+ nations, your comment is a little off-key. Please don't make childish accusations, I know full well that just because I don't like someone they won't be excluded. "The community" is massively flawed.

You're right, there's no community below 50k NS. How silly of me :rolleyes:

I will destroy China again, I could always use the mainland as a colony. stop Horo, he has an opinion that goes against what most people have agreed to, let him air his frustrations and do not mock him because he shares a different opinion than yours.