I'm back...

As it says in my new Nation Information: "Salamandastron7 was built on the ruins of Salmandastron7 The tragically misspelled nation by the ruler of the same name and identity. In a previous life Neuromancer7 ruled over this nation through war, but mostly prosperity hitting a peak rank of 67th in Cyber Nations and remaining in the top 1-5% thereafter until finally succumbing to apathy. Only time will tell how long this resurrection will endure."

You have officially been warned. Keep to the code. You can't keep the sky from me.

Also: Hi!

I'm trying to remember if I remember you. What alliances were you in?

I was in the FCC twice, the MCXA, TSO, OMFG, and The House of Lords, before retireing to Creole where I eventually fell due to apathy and deletion. I announced the disbandment of Citadel and oversaw the quiet death/dissolution of the FCC. I made some noise after TSO broke away from MCXA(no lets not start that again). I talked to people,. though mostly on private forums in embassies and on IRC.

But ultimately i never really mattered all that much, But then again, who does?

Welcome back, I vaguely remember you :P

Thank you most kindly.

I was in the FCC twice, the MCXA, TSO, OMFG, and The House of Lords, before retireing to Creole where I eventually fell due to apathy and deletion. I announced the disbandment of Citadel and oversaw the quiet death/dissolution of the FCC. I made some noise after TSO broke away from MCXA(no lets not start that again). I talked to people,. though mostly on private forums in embassies and on IRC.

Thank you most kindly.

Thats probably how SCY and I know you. Both former MCXA members/gov :P

Thank you most kindly.

I think you'll find that no one cares about the MCXA/TSO drama. Not even people in MCXA. ;)