The Tennessee Crisis

Beauty

Foreign Secretary Simon McBride would enter the room, accompanied by a team of delegates.

"Greetings, ladies and gentlemen," he greeted in a polite tone as he shook hands with Dixie officials before taking a seat.

Edited by JEDCJT

Foreign Secretary Simon McBride would enter the room, accompanied by a team of delegates.

"Greetings, ladies and gentlemen," he greeted in a polite tone as he shook hands with Dixie officials before taking a seat.

"Hello Sir Simon, how are you today?"

"You may set up a joint referendum with us"

"I am sorry, but this isn't possible. We already conducted a referendum in East Tennessee in which its population voted in favor of becoming part of Qamadan, and there is no need to organize yet another referendum. This would be redundant, and not to mention, East Tennessee had already been part of Qamadan by the time your nation asserted its claim on the entirety of Tennessee."

No election yields 97% approval. Your election was rigged. I believe it is in the best interest for Qamadan to give up any claims on East Tennessee.

OOC: I am role playing here lol.Not trying to make any mad in real life.

Edited by Revan

No election yields 97% approval. Your election was rigged. I believe it is in the best interest for Qamadan to give up any claims on East Tennessee.

"I believe it is in the best interest for you to back up your claims with hard, verifiable facts before making unsubstantiated claims."

Private to Qamadan

Hand Delivered

"Sir, the Kingdom of Axum finds this situation to be utterly deplorable. As is the case, we have a fine array of weapons, vehicles, and so forth on offer at highly competitive prices. Allow us to assist you with securing the future of your growing nation."

Johnathan Germaine Jr.

Private to Qamadan

Hand Delivered

"Sir, the Kingdom of Axum finds this situation to be utterly deplorable. As is the case, we have a fine array of weapons, vehicles, and so forth on offer at highly competitive prices. Allow us to assist you with securing the future of your growing nation."

Johnathan Germaine Jr.

Private, hand-delivered reply to Axum:

"We are intrigued by this proposition, and would be interested in purchasing these weapons, vehicles, and other military equipment. Do you have a list of such weapons and equipment and their prices?"

Signed,

Deputy Foreign Secretary Steve Alistair 

Private Response

"We have a wide range of vehicles, weapons, and aircraft. We have these items in our depots or if needed for... special situations.... we can custom fabricate using materials sourced from a specific area and the tool and dies used will be destroyed. The special custom jobs are expensive though, but the tool and machining marks highly difficult to trace. We have Russian, North American, European, Chinese designs you can choose from."

Edited by Tidy Bowl Man

Private Response:

"We would like to order the following:

10,000 assault rifles
10,000 submachine guns
3,000 grenade launchers
1,000 shotguns
1,000 sniper rifles
100 MANPADS
100 main battle tanks
100 IFVs
100 APCs
50 self-propelled howitzers
50 self-propelled anti-aircraft guns
3 fighters
3 interceptors
6 bombers
5 assault gunships"

Private Response:

"We would like to order the following:

Private Response;

"Yes, well, hmm.. about half of this order we can supply immediately via air transport. The other half is going to have to be manufactured. I expect it will be about three months for total delivery. Will this be satisfactory?"

Private Response;

"Yes, well, hmm.. about half of this order we can supply immediately via air transport. The other half is going to have to be manufactured. I expect it will be about three months for total delivery. Will this be satisfactory?"

Private Response:

"Yes, this is perfectly satisfactory."