CNRP2 OOC Thread

Uberstein

I did ask. You refused everything I asked. You refused to let me congratulate Alien, you refused my request that my leader not die, you refused to let your own leader die, and refused to drop your old, tired, asinine, OOC grudge/feud against me.

I think it's just time for you to go.

Edited by Euphaia

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because I will not tolerate being bullied, threatened, or disrespected by anyone period.

Because I have the confidence and backbone to stand up to arrogant, pretentious, egotist bullies like Eva.

And because this game would be Better for everyone involved if everyone was willing to take a stand against toxic and bullying behaviors and players.

Edited by Euphaia

So, the question is, how exactly am I a traitor, when all I did was decide I no longer wanted to be allied to someone who was bullying, verbally abusive, threatening, dosdainful, manipulative, and disrespectful towards me?

I wasn't even the one who cancelled the MDP, just opted out of the Bloc.

Because I will not tolerate being bullied, threatened, or disrespected by anyone period.
Because I have the confidence and backbone to stand up to arrogant, pretentious, egotist bullies like Eva.
And because this game would be Better for everyone involved if everyone was willing to take a stand against toxic and bullying behaviors and players.

I can clearly see this confidence and backbone of yours, as you defy arrogant, pretentious and egotist me.

No, Cent is correct. The question is, why do you care this much about an RP you abandonned? I mean, you neither have the confidence to just leave it be, nor the backbone to have stayed in the RP, it seems. What do you think you'll achieve? That I think any higher of you? Well, make me...

That you can't kill someone else's rp character. And that you especially can't kill someone else's character and then flat out refuse to have your own killed. Out of nothing more than sheer spite.

And that you give up your damn feud, and when someone is doing something harmless and trying to welcome a new player, that you mind your own damn business and stay the hell out of it, instead of completely ruining it out of spite.

I am sorry I couldn't take it in the bloc any more, and I am sorry you felt hurt that I left the bloc, and that you feel I didn't handle it right.

I didn't mean to hurt, disrespect, or betray you. I honestly didn't. I am sorry.

I guess I am just as infallible as every other human is.

We were supposed to be friends and equals, and the bloc never felt that way to me. It always felt like you were in charge. Like you felt like I was inferior to you and just your lackey. It never felt like and never was a bloc of equals, and I'm sure that's the way you wanted it all along.

I make one little mistake and you call me out in public to shame and disgrace me over it, and say that you should end the bloc right then and there just because of one "mistake" in your own eyes, that I even apologized for.

How do you think that made me feel? I felt hurt, disrespected, betrayed, and humiliated, and I bet you didn't and still don't even care.

It was always just about you, what you wanted. To hell with me or mr director. You never gave a dam about treating us as equals, as friends, or even about showing us proper respect or decency.

And then when I couldn't take your utter disrespect and manipulation any more and leave the bloc, you send me nasty threat after nasty threat by pm, somehow thinking that would scare me into wanting to stay your ally.

What kind of "friend" or "ally" does that?

Edited by Euphaia

Now, can't you please, please accept my apology, let by gones be by gones, accept that I never meant any disrespect or transgression towards you, forgive, and put an end to this grudge/feud?

All I ask for is to be treated with respect and decency, and I will do my best to give you the same, just as long as you drop this grudge against me.

Edited by Euphaia

Now, can't you please, please accept my apology, let by gones be by gones, accept that I never meant any disrespect or transgression towards you, forgive, and put an end to this grudge/feud?

All I ask for is to be treated with respect and decency, and I will do my best to give you the same, just as long as you drop this grudge against me.

I think I at least have already three of your apologies. Guess how much I value one more at this point. But rest assured, I have no intention of going out of my way to make your life miserable, but if you supply me with ample reason to shoot some of your characters, it is going to happen. I find it lulzy though that you tell me to not disrespect you, after you tell me how evil I am, and you ask me to get over the past, as you whine now for a day about how much of a bully I was back in the day, making Hungary-Slovakia's existence miserable.

You first complained that I express my complaints publicly, then you complained that I did so in PM, before throwing you an IC warning. You want some respect and be on equal terms? Well, guess why pretty much every polcy decision was run by you and Director before being made Bloc policy. And guess why I then complain about you going and doing your own thing messing it all up without telling me.

What do you expect now? An apology? Not going to happen. I don't feel like apologising for your misbehaviour. Respect and sympathy? I showed that twice after you messed up coordination of policy and after you left. I gave you a friendly option out. Thanked I got that with you running up to Rudy, before telling me that I was a bully and responsible for all your misery (including but not limited to Hereno nuking you). Just like you try now. So, I my cold Eva-heart feels no sympathy whatsoever for you at the very moment, as you are continuing to disparage me, because of whatever issues you might have. Rikard Beres to return from the grave? No, don't feel like retconning and there are no rules that you can cite that I violated. Feel free to disprove me with a link, if you can.

And it might be better to leave Mr Director out of it. I did not mention him up to now, as I don't want him dragged into this, but don't paint him a victim just because you feel it might strengthen your own case. If Mr Director would have had an issue, I am very confident that he would have informed me by now and that it would have been talked about. Contrary to your opinion, I am actually capable of having a reasonable debate and differentiating the RP from myself... but I guess you find it hard accrediting me with capabilities and qualities you yourself sadly seem to be sorely missing, if this whining is anything to go by.

You publicly reprimanded me after a minor "misstep". You did that to humiliate and shame me into doing only what you want me to and never think for myself. Then you reamed me for several days over my "misstep". That is not showing me respect.

And you never, never treated me as an equal. Or you never would've tried to manipulate me, and you sure as hell would never have public ally rebuked me just to shame me into doing your every whim.

I apologized for making a mistake and not telling you. I didn't mean to leave you out. You still went on and on reaming me, and still insisted on calling me out in public for everyone to see, just to shame and spite me.

For the last time, you know I didn't mean to betray you, or to intentionally hurt you. I made a mistake, and sincerely apologized for it.

Don't accept my apologies then. But Rikard lives, and this feud ends now, and that is that

I also feel sorry for you that your heart is so hard that you refuse to forgive and that you feel the need to hold a feud over something that was an admitted mishandling and was apologized for, and still feel the need to do something out of spite.

Do you really, honestly believe that I offered Markus the compromise and forgot to ask you first, to hurt or disrespect you?

Or that I left the Bloc just to hurt or disrespect you?

That was never my intention. I just didn't communicate properly, And I apologized for my mishandling of the situation. I don't know what else I can really say. I am infallible, I make mistakes sometimes, I misco,muni ate sometimes, but never purposely or intentionally mean to hurt or disrespect anyone.

Edited by Euphaia

I will still be RPing Rikard Beres, regardless of anything you say, as you can't kill someone else's character.

If you won't drop this feud, can't learn to forgive or accept an apology, then At this point your words no longer carry any meaning or weight with me.

I will just put you on ignore, continue Rping as normal, and Eva will have to get over it.

Goodbye.

Edited by Euphaia

I will still be RPing Rikard Beres, regardless of anything you say, as you can't kill someone else's character.

If you won't drop this feud, can't learn to forgive or accept an apology, then At this point your words no longer carry any meaning or weight with me.

I will just put you on ignore, continue Rping as normal, and Eva will have to get over it.

Goodbye.

You aren't even in this RP... But continue RPing, by all means. lol

I also feel sorry for you that your heart is so hard that you refuse to forgive and that you feel the need to hold a feud over something that was an admitted mishandling and was apologized for, and still feel the need to do something out of spite.

Do you really, honestly believe that I offered Markus the compromise and forgot to ask you first, to hurt or disrespect you?

Or that I left the Bloc just to hurt or disrespect you?

That was never my intention. I just didn't communicate properly, And I apologized for my mishandling of the situation. I don't know what else I can really say. I am infallible, I make mistakes sometimes, I misco,muni ate sometimes, but never purposely or intentionally mean to hurt or disrespect anyone.

do you not understand that you and your rp nation are not the same thing?

if i go to war against your rp nation it does not mean that i dislike you (and if i ally you it does not mean that i like you)

it means that i'm doing proper rp

eva is not the one here who is taking a rp personally - you are

taking the rp personally is literally the #1 reason why the cnrp/cnrp2/cnrpa/etc. communities are so shit

it's just a fucking game; would you be upset if i charged you rent for my fleet of hotels in monopoly?

do you not understand that you and your rp nation are not the same thing?

if i go to war against your rp nation it does not mean that i dislike you (and if i ally you it does not mean that i like you)

it means that i'm doing proper rp

eva is not the one here who is taking a rp personally - you are

taking the rp personally is literally the #1 reason why the cnrp/cnrp2/cnrpa/etc. communities are so !@#$

it's just a !@#$@#$ game; would you be upset if i charged you rent for my fleet of hotels in monopoly?

Testify!