World Map of CNRP2

Mogar

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody is being insulting towards, it is just difficult for you to claim complete ownership over such a larger swath of land instantly, and our advice is that you should realistically stick to RPing in your current holdings for now due to the fact this is a brand new RP and there are sure to be more people joining, so you claiming 1/4th of the United states instantly is not something I think most of the people replying to you really believe is a good idea with your very limited troop numbers. You can role play things that are not massively expansionist, such as elections, or internal news.

Just let me do what I'm trying to do. Also it doesn't help when you're calling me things without even letting me do what I'm doing.

They aren't trying to Nazi you, they're trying to warn you that overextending yourself is gonna get your ass kicked and you won't have any recourse. You say there is nobody near you, and yet there are 3 other nations just in the US at the moment, not including Alaska. Moreover, it's extremely unrealistic to have such a small armed forces covering such a large amount of area. You can RP what you want, but you have to RP within some sort of reality wherein you don't just use your god powers to annex hundreds of millions of people at a time. As the GMs, it's their job to keep things somewhat fair and to warn new RPers such as yourself not to screw yourself over. In any scenario where you're not using god-mode, there would be all sorts of internal chaos caused by such a large annexation over such a short period of time. RP it properly at the very least. Edited by Hereno

Okay sorry but even if he did only move in 2500 soldiers that would make the land his and claimed. You can't just start refusing people territory because you disagree with how they are doing it. All of you should be ashamed of yourselves except Dillion. He moved in troops and thus should have been granted the land. It doesn't matter how many he did send it was unclaimed land and as soon as he put in a claim then it was his unless it was contested by someone else.

In short next time do your job map maker and give him the land he has claimed unless it is contested and everyone else stop giving "advice" after the first time it is given. There is no need to keep repeating yourselves. 

I am also doing my job as a GM and informing him that had he actually gotten the 1/4th of the United States he wanted, someone would have attacked him and he couldn't have defended against it whatsoever.

I am also doing my job as a GM and informing him that had he actually gotten the 1/4th of the United States he wanted, someone would have attacked him and he couldn't have defended against it whatsoever.

Which would have been a tough lesson but one that would have to be learnt IC. You can't stop people claiming land through OOC. 

Though I am currently unable to officially join the RP, I would kindly request RPers in the region to refrain from rolling in, conquering or protectorating the following region

gZ1nKOS.png

as I plan to work something out with the GMs and community to see about reducing my Huge McLarge nation to appropriate levels, or something of the sort.
Thanks.

Perhaps we should make a solid deadline for when expansion into white space will be allowed? Give one or two more weeks for new players to have priority, and then drop the ooc barrier.

Compromise is good. Ooc intervention makes sense when a game is just starting, but shouldn't be sustained.

EDIT: Lynneth. An idea I saw floated around earlier was to create a tournament edition nation and use its stats for now. Personally I like the idea.

Edited by Uberstein

As I'm currently unable to join CNRP2 pending the resolution of the '50k plus nations' question. I would like to request the territory of Poland and Kaliningrad be reserved pending resolution of the interim optional cannon/stat cap issue.

That's not something we can or should do. I'm sorry.