World Map of CNRP2

Mogar

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please mark South Georgia Island and the Sandwich Islands for the Vatican with this RP. Thanks!

As my post was slightly earlier, Contested. :V

South Georgia goes to the Vatican, Sandwich and what goes to Tikal. Talked about it with PD on IRC. Gonna edit my RP-claim-post in a minute.

Please mark Tangier, Morocco; Fuchal and other islands west of Morocco and Western Sahara; and islands surrounding and including Ponta Delada as part of Italy.

14091030129_51b9e6d7d9_b.jpg

14091030069_588684b638_b.jpg

Edited by lkfht

Please mark Tangier, Morocco; Fuchal and other islands west of Morocco and Western Sahara; and islands surrounding and including Ponta Delada as part of Italy.

If those islands include Madeira and the Azores, consider it contested.

It does. However the islands south of Madeira are not so please have them marked.

All the African islands other than the Madeira and Azores are contested as well. Ty can deal with the Madeira and Azores. Likewise, Tangiers is contested. 

Edited by Tidy Bowl Man

You are claiming someone else's land by doing so, so I am not adding it into the map until you show me you have PM'd alphanerd and let him be aware of your DoW.

Just putting it all in one post, RP will be out today for some and tomorrow for the rest.

Claiming the following islands:

Grande Comore

Mohéli

Anjouan

Mayotte

Banc du Geyser

Glorioso Islands

Juan de Nova Island

Europa Island

Bassas da India

Also claiming from Malawi All the green in the map and #7

Please add the sections of Turkey marked in grey to the Empire of Babylon. The two regions that are NOT coloured Grey, please add to Greece. The RP in question is 'The age of strife', and is presently on going... just waiting for Revan to get around to responding to our joint RP.

[URL=http://s211.photobucket.com/user/zoot_zoot/media/ImperialExpansion_zps040ccc4a.png.html]ImperialExpansion_zps040ccc4a.png[/URL]

So how about this crazy idea where people stop taking anymore land. I know there is lots and lots of it still available but CNRP 2 is sounding a lot more like CNRP 1 just with the bigger players removed from the game. So how about we all be happy with what we got.  

The more land you take, the more stretched your defense will become, which is why I only have Hawaii and a few surrounding islands. Edited by Tywin Lannister