The Warriors WDoW

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where you boys been? I've been waiting since Monday  :war:

Hey! excuse my late entrance, I was in the jungle. 

o/ War

o/ War Doves

o/ Warriors. 

We both have 'War' in our name, let's make it happen!  :gun:

"So where did you think that this war was actually fair?"

Sorry. I couldn't find my "declare a F*%^ing tea party" button.

No warrior in war has ever warred with a warrior the way War Doves and Warriors' warriors are going to war with each other's warriors.

Good Luck!

No warrior in war has ever warred with a warrior the way War Doves and Warriors' warriors are going to war with each other's warriors.

Good Luck!

I like this guy. 

Good Luck!

Considering the extent of this downdeclare it will be a tea party by the last day, ANS and nukes are hugely in favor of Warriors. Even when declaring the war they knew it, so they don't even add stats. 

I swear, you guys were just stalking me IRL for a night where I'd be out late. :P

Off we go, fellows! \o/

You weren't by chance out on a date with WarHammer were you?

I only ask as that was his excuse for missing the blitz.

"Doom and Kurdanak sittin' in a tree"  :blush:

Best of luck to you guys and let's blow some stuff up shall we?

Salute!

You weren't by chance out on a date with WarHammer were you?
I only ask as that was his excuse for missing the blitz.

"Doom and Kurdanak sittin' in a tree"  :blush:

Best of luck to you guys and let's blow some stuff up shall we?
Salute!

Hahahaha, it'd be hilarious if one of my friends played CN and warred against me...both of us sitting on our phones at 1 AM super focused. :laugh:

Sorry that we kept you all waiting! Having only had one other war this round, I for one was itching to get back in the game but we had to get a colorful target analysis drawn up first. And while the avg NS may be off due to 13 WDs that are under 7K NS, I think your upper tier will provide for some good heavyweight action for our guys and your lightweights should be able to jump up and fill some offensive slots with our lower tiers to keep them on their toes too. All-in-all, I think this should be an interesting match.

Looking forward to sparring with you all!

Sorry that we kept you all waiting! Having only had one other war this round, I for one was itching to get back in the game but we had to get a colorful target analysis drawn up first. And while the avg NS may be off due to 13 WDs that are under 7K NS, I think your upper tier will provide for some good heavyweight action for our guys and your lightweights should be able to jump up and fill some offensive slots with our lower tiers to keep them on their toes too. All-in-all, I think this should be an interesting match.

You can cut the bullshit about this being a good matchup. You skipped over OP and Citadel to hit us. The numbers aren't supposed to match up because this is personal, and you and I both know it. I'm not butthurt about it. Let's just do this thing.  :ehm:

You can cut the !@#$%^&* about this being a good matchup. You skipped over OP and Citadel to hit us. The numbers aren't supposed to match up because this is personal, and you and I both know it. I'm not butthurt about it. Let's just do this thing.  :ehm:

With your new leadership, I was mostly interested to test out the new WD. There's no need to take things personally. While I'm sure that there are some on both sides who would love nothing more than to see each other bleed, I for one am just looking forward to a good fight. Hopefully our Warriors can put up a better show this round and I'm sure that WD will make them earn it.

With your new leadership, I was mostly interested to test out the new WD. There's no need to take things personally. While I'm sure that there are some on both sides who would love nothing more than to see each other bleed, I for one am just looking forward to a good fight. Hopefully our Warriors can put up a better show this round and I'm sure that WD will make them earn it.

I'm sorry if that came across more abrasive than I meant it to. I never meant that we were taking it personally. Due to the numbers being stacked against us, it's obvious Warriors meant for this to hurt, meaning it's personal for Warriors. As for War Doves, we hold no ill feelings for Warriors - we just somehow end up on opposite sides and that's perfectly fine. We're here to war, and WarHammer gives me a run for my money.  :wub:

As for leadership, we've most unfortunately been under the same leadership for a few rounds now. I am however, training a couple successors. Hopefully someday soon I'll be able to retire, drink some ice cold sweet tea, and occassionally declare some unauthorized wars just to give someone else a headache for a change.  :laugh:

BS your target list consisted of 2 OP and WD. You chose WD because you thought it was an easier target because of those 13 sub 7k nations and less nukes.

In warriors defense, TE Police had every right to declare on them instead of a bunch of micros. All I see people doing is accusing warriors of what every single one of you do. Declare a war that you know is in your favor one way of another. Don't be hypocrites. Well done WD for simply accepting the challenge, I expected nothing less. Stay honorable.

In warriors defense, TE Police had every right to declare on them instead of a bunch of micros. All I see people doing is accusing warriors of what every single one of you do. Declare a war that you know is in your favor one way of another. Don't be hypocrites. Well done WD for simply accepting the challenge, I expected nothing less. Stay honorable.

Your opinion on the matter has a degree of bias associated with it, aren't you RL friends with some of their gov?

I know you ignore all stats and just scream downdeclare if you are involved and not war gaming with an ally of yours; but your assessment of the TE police's last war is ludicrous.

B-)

Hum, interesting match,there!   Great choice,D.Dog...!  WD will be a good opponent,no doubts... 

o/ War

o/WARRIORS

o/ War Doves

SKARO will be cheering for the  Brave fat pigeons on rice, and the Hungry Warriors ready to  enjoy...!  :P