LNN SPECIAL: Interview with Rotavele on the Knights111 conflict and new-nation bullying

The Zigur

8myp1xR.png

LNN EXCLUSIVE: INTERVIEW WITH ROTAVELE

#BringBackOurKnight111 #EndBullying #MarchAgainstNonGrata #ReyIsNotGreat

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for joining us tonight on the Lannister News Network. You might be surprised to see me back in journalism, but there was one event that caught my interest recently. It seems a case of nation-bullying had come up, centered around ReytheGreat attempting to force a new nation leader from our world.

As you are probably aware, Rey has a long history of unethical behavior, tracing back to his attempt to drag LPH into the Mushqaeda conflict, to refusing to pay reparations to The Terran Empire for his terrorist actions, when he became a fugitive from justice in NSO, and later spitting on the protection that was offered by the gullible Emperor Rayvon by screwing up NSO's foreign affairs.

Joining us today is a first-responder to Rey's bullying, who defied the odds in order to protect the weak and helpless. Rotavele has always been a controversial figure but one who is, I believe, well suited to explain to us the situation today.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the Lannister News Network Rotavele. In your own words, please describe to us how you became involved in this conflict. -T

Hey Tywin, I would like to thank you for wanting to hear both sides of the story.

So it was recently a big hit on the forums in several threads where people took advantage of Knights111 and his activity in the game. Being a new player, I saw potential in him. Anyone who is so committed and active would surely be what this community needs. So the trolling continued with several players, and admittedly myself, messing around with him. However, I noticed there was a bit of a difference between my joking around and theirs. Several players appeared to be wanting to humiliate the new guy. My sole intention the whole time was to make him feel good about himself, that's why I kept stating I wasn't sure if i would win should a war break out between Knights111 and myself.

"When Knights111 made another topic about forming a new alliance, I said he was protected under The Grand Global Alliance as I had no representation in my alliance to protect the guy. I wasn't going to allow the guy to be forced from the game." - Rotavele

A quick look at the war screen shows that the conflict turned gnarly very quickly, with nuclear weaponry being used to full effect. Can you describe for our viewers how the situation developed politically and which alliances became involved? -T

After I declared on Rey, I made the mistake of attacking the innocent nations of Doomsquad as well. This warranted Non Grata to come into the conflict. After a day of war one of the members of Doomsquad had a personal real life issue that I don't think should be publicized, and had to peace out. I granted him white peace and talks to Hershey of Doomsquad with Echelon Minister of Internal Affairs, Whitdjinn. After Hershey learned that ReyTheGreat had in fact not been insulted, but had trolled and mocked Knights111 repeatedly, we all agreed I'd repair the innocent nations I damaged and Rey The Great wouldn't get any reparations and basically was at his own fault.

After this, naturally I contacted Non Grata with my government in the Echelon channel. We discussed several things and Non Grata repeatedly refused peace. At one point, I am assuming it was a joke, Non Grata offered peace for 20 billion and 20,000 tech. Then they began to talk about how DBDC would destroy Echelon as well as asking me repeatedly if R&R and NADC wanted to burn under AZTEC for my attacks. This made me feel guilty as I didn't want two alliances i love to be attacked. So the final offer was that I send nude photos of myself with time stamps to Non Grata and I would get peace. This was rejected and Whittdjinn had enough of the silliness. It was announced that any more attacks against me would be attacks against Echelon and it's allies.

Non Grata continued the attacks and then Tela got involved. When Tela got on, many of the NG and ReyTheGreat attempted to joke around and etc with Tela to try and win her favor. However this failed. Tela simply stated she would not allow me to be PZIed however a round of war would be OK with her as I wasn't on the Echelon AA when I attacked. I agreed that this was right and this war continued and went Nuclear when I was attacked by Nuclear weapons. It was also stated that any attacks beyond this would be met with action.

There is another part of this war I'd like to bring up though. That would be sanctions. While Non Grata agreed to this round of war fiasco, they sanctioned my nation on every team... that they could. I was over joyed to hear that my nation would not be sanctioned on the blue team and Non Grata were pissed at this news. Which means I will be getting aid from blue nations in the current flow of the war.

"Non Grata has already vowed to respond to these actions and have again threatened[...] attacks by Doombird Doomcave." - Rotavele

Wow! Some of these statements represent some severely troubling and rather disgusting [ooc]OOC requests[/ooc] that recollect the actions of an old Imperialist leader who demanded nude pictures years ago during the NPO hegemony. In your opinion, is there any way some of the individuals and alliances involved in this will leave this incident with their reputations undamaged? -T

Non Grata has always tried to be the "bad boys", the "ruff ryders" if you will. It's just that they don't have the numbers they had a few years ago to do that anymore. I also think Tela put it best when she remarked that several alliances who aren't allied to Echelon were approaching her and trying to figure out how far down the treaty line they were to hit Non Grata. You just can't be the bad boys and not be able to take your punishment.

However this has always been the case with three of these alliances, which I will not name, however Non Grata is one of them. They love to dish it out and find it funny, but if someone did the same actions to them, they'd snap. I mean when you have an alliance that acts like Non Grata, I don't see why its such a shocker that IRON didn't want to fight for them. The names they keep putting forward and threatening us with have commented by themselves. A Sengoku member was quoted in our channel as saying his whole side of the web (AZTEC) was trying to figure out how they could keep out of the conflict all together. This represents well, as Auctor was one of the bullies, however he stopped when he saw that this player was going to leave the game. I've even offered them reps just to not deal with it, however they refused that. They've also vowed to keep attacking me after this round of war.

"There's a thin line between "lulz" and "going too far" and Non Grata crossed that one." - Rotavele

Well, Lulzism was defeated in the Mushqaeda War, and Neo-Imperialism was defeated in this last war; I'm sure that, no matter the chest thumping of the arrogant, global stability will not be seriously threatened. How do you think this situation will play out and resolve? -T

Honestly I think Non Grata will finally get a reality check. DBDC and Co. have been pretty neutral towards myself in Channels and provide good conversations. They're well aware of the situation and this alliance genuinely hated me beforehand. Some members still do of course, but every alliance has members that don't like Rotavele, haha. However, I just don't see DBDC willing to throw itself in the gutter for Non Grata to continue their attacks for no reason.

After the Doomsquad thing was resolved, Non Grata repeatedly tried to say I messaged their whole alliance trying to scam. I did message their whole alliance for tech deals after they declared war, and they did send me money. However I vowed to send the guy tech as well. They're looking for a reason, and I hope they find themselves in this situation. It's getting out of hand and childish. I mean what do you do when a little guy comes up trying to provoke you and you know you'll win, but you don't want to look like someone beating up on a little kid.

Last time things didn't go their way, they complained their allies betrayed them, when in fact IRON told them months in advance they weren't about to defend Non Grata's childish actions. IRON upheld it's commitment, but NG didn't get their way and we've all had to hear about it for the last few months on the forums.

"If the event of a war broke out, Non Grata would do the same thing they did the last two wars and play victim." - Rotavele

ilnn0FJ.png

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As you are probably aware, Rey has a long history of unethical behavior, tracing back to his attempt to drag LPH into the Mushqaeda conflict, to refusing to pay reparations to The Terran Empire for his terrorist actions, when he became a fugitive from justice in NSO, and later spitting on the protection that was offered by the gullible Emperor Rayvon by screwing up NSO's foreign affairs.

Obsessed much? Of his unethical behaviours before and after this event - this isn't one of them. Get over it. You lost. 

Seems unfair to call Auctor a bully.  TGE has a non disparagement pact with BoK and has offered assistance in nation as well as bloc building at all stops.  I suggest you study more of The German Empire history.

Seems unfair to call Auctor a bully.  TGE has a non disparagement pact with BoK and has offered assistance in nation as well as bloc building at all stops.  I suggest you study more of The German Empire history.

Read the rest of it... -_- 

I mean when you have an alliance that acts like Non Grata, I don't see why its such a shocker that IRON didn't want to fight for them. 

Please, do not comment on things you know nothing about.

There is another part of this war I'd like to bring up though. That would be sanctions. While Non Grata agreed to this round of war fiasco, they sanctioned my nation on every team... that they could. I was over joyed to hear that my nation would not be sanctioned on the blue team and Non Grata were pissed at this news. Which means I will be getting aid from blue nations in the current flow of the war.

Weird, isn't NG always crying how others use sanctions?

Please, do not comment on things you know nothing about.

I don't know anything about it. I just wanted to throw that in their faces to rustle some jimmies and It worked.

Weird, isn't NG always crying how others use sanctions?

Bingo!

As a valued member of TGE, I agree. Not only have I helped Knights111 his whole time in BoK, he had founded and was trying to assist a "spying" organization at the time I placed the bounty. Shameful behavior from a former member of our beloved TGE.

Actually... You guys lost. Tywin was in House Baratheon.

"Was" is the key word (and also irrelevant 'where' he was - his actions were his not his alliances), till he got kicked out for his bullshit around that situation. And Rey remained with us, Tywin's "hard work" of brokering someone else to do work for him under promise of payment failed and no money moved. Tywin failed on all accounts in that matter, nothing he ventured to do had any success. He lost.

"Was" is the key word (and also irrelevant 'where' he was - his actions were his not his alliances), till he got kicked out for his !@#$%^&* around that situation. And Rey remained with us, Tywin's "hard work" of brokering someone else to do work for him under promise of payment failed and no money moved. Tywin failed on all accounts in that matter, nothing he ventured to do had any success. He lost.

lol

Keep it up and I will finish part two of

The Commentarii de Bello Mushqaedo

Sure thing, have at it .. Chalk it full of misinformation just like the first part .. 

Didnt you just got done claiming I got "kicked out of HB" (January) because I made you mad weeks before the war began (October)? lol

Edited by Tywin Lannister