: Declaration of the Liquidation of the Unwashed Masses and the Implementation of Something Great

N1G19gE.jpg

The Mens Recovery Project

Preamble

Greetings, my fine fellows! We are the Men’s Recovery Project, a group of likeminded alliances who take great delight in each other’s company. As a result, we decided to put pen to paper and declare our great enjoyment of our time together. We shall assist in building each other and will thus further the links which bind us.

1) Every signatory of this document will do what they can to protect their fellow comrades yet are not mandated to fully offer military support. This also extends to liberation confrontations on other parties where the fellow parties are given the option to join if they decide to but are not required to do so. We love each other very much so.

2) In the likelihood that information deemed interesting to any of the parties’ surface, then this shall be shared between all signatories in such a way that will allow for them to be able to fully disseminate the information under the guidelines of Fair Game.

3) Signatories will do what they can to support their fellow brethren by offering assistance in the form of monetary aid along with technological advances in such a way that a mutually beneficial relationship can be thrashed out and used to destroy the underhanded hordes of the rogue menace.

4) Sovereignty and autonomy of the signatories shall be respected yet at the same time disregarded when it is deemed worthwhile to offer up a unified front in case anything major happens such as an undisclosed threat deemed OPSEC by the signatories. We are a force to be reckoned with, considering we have a dedicated set of skills which complement each other in such a way that makes resistance futile.

5) Membership to this most prestigious institute requires for the prospective alliance to submit an application in order to be able to be considered for membership. The great minds currently within the group will then review the past, present and future of the applicant and make a decision, maybe requesting relevant questions to be answered to gouge their worthiness to our cause. If they get approved, they shall be welcomed with open arms. Principals only, recruiters please do not contact this project. Do not contact us about unsolicited services or offers unless they are of great benefit to us such as natural enhancers to boost our respectable egos.

6) It is possible to withdraw from this organisation however it is deemed bad form and will be considered to be a great disgrace and probably undertaken by some evil watchdog group which we will probably whack. The same rules apply to any signatory which gets expelled which won’t happen unless they are really idiotic, and in both cases the amount of time until they are no longer held by the terms of this document are mandatorily generated using a random seed number generator.

7) Amendments can be made arbitrarily at any time. Each signatory will be undergo the necessary groupthink action which needs to be undertaken in order to solidify the status quo and to free the glorious leader of the free people and liberator of the chosen.

8) Men's Recovery Project has never supported the use of homosexuals for slave labor.

/s/

RIOT Society

BringMeTheHorizon, el Presidente

Lavender Town

Franz Ferdinand, Mayor of Lavender Town

Generalchow, Satan's Wet Dream, Destroyer of Dreams

Womens Action Group

NCC, Blood God YIPPEE!!

AntiFa, Udder Feeler 

Seaworthy Liberian Cardboard Boxes 

porksaber

Danosaur

tuniar

tiznoast

kurtcobain

*Thanks go to Franz for the topic title. 

Edited by BringMeTheHorizon

If all 4 of you merged, you'd be an alliance on the 3-4th page with less than 800k NS and less than 30 members. Truly a bloc that will impact our time.

o/ RS

o/ LT

o/ WAG

o/ SLCB

o/ The Fight for Relevancy

o/ Attention

Edited by Rotavele

If all 4 of you merged, you'd be an alliance on the 3-4th page with less than 800k NS and less than 30 members. Truly a bloc that will impact our time.

o/ RS
o/ LT
o/ WAG
o/ SLCB
o/ The Fight for Relevancy
o/ Attention

Meanwhile in Echelon...

I don't care but i'm going to post in your thread anyways! Yea, imma show them i don't care!

I clearly am lieing and care about whatever this is.

Meanwhile in Echelon...

Which would still be larger then all 4 of these alliances combined.

[color=#ff0000]S[/color][color=#f51c09]a[/color][color=#ec3812]i[/color][color=#e2531c]l[/color][color=#d96d25]o[/color][color=#cf862f]r[/color][color=#c69d38]s[/color] [color=#b3c54b]a[/color][color=#aad655]r[/color][color=#a0e45e]e[/color] [color=#8df771]s[/color][color=#84fc7a]o[/color][color=#7afe84]o[/color][color=#71fd8d]o[/color] [color=#5ef2a0]l[/color][color=#55e7aa]a[/color][color=#4bdab3]s[/color][color=#42cabc]t[/color] [color=#2fa3cf]y[/color][color=#258dd9]e[/color][color=#1c74e2]a[/color][color=#125aec]r[/color][color=#093ff5].[/color]

Maybe if you joined them they could make the 2nd page. Or or, the FIRST page! WOW Imagine that! Except, you and half the AAs on this list are completely irrelevant (save for RS cause I love you bros xD)

Rayan u r always so mean 2 me.

Please expand on that, OH WAIT, nevermind because since this is CN some post from 3 !@#$@#$ years ago gets brought up to try to prove someone's point. 

All I did was love you.

Edited by Rotavele

Ignoring the point Rey, remember, never specified which AAs were irrelevant, but even the worst one out of the lot beats you on relevancy.

I've always thought PNU was relevant, and loved them.

I'm Rotavele Romney, and I approve this message.