Requst Norwegian Government to apologize to Cybernations

Beauty

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ITT, chimaera is an even bigger window licker OOC, Hime thinks Anders Brevik has some link to NoR, Charles the Tyrant wants the German army prosecuted by its own government for using the Odal rune on rank insignia...face+palm=profit?

I believe the German army units that used this symbol were appropriately punished already.

ITT, chimaera is an even bigger window licker OOC, Hime thinks Anders Brevik has some link to NoR, Charles the Tyrant wants the German army prosecuted by its own government for using the Odal rune on rank insignia...face+palm=profit

TurnipCruncher

I have no clue where you got that bizarre idea from. I said raising the issue of neo-nazi in game issues with the Norwegian government in light of the mass murder attacks by a neo-nazi some three years ago would be very poorly timed and viewed as highly offensive. Perhaps a re-read is in order for you.

Slayer99 and I had numerous discussion about his unrelenting neo-nazi hunt and my concerns about the unresearched method or OOC method used to attack targets. So I think you are barking up the wrong tree here. Of course one of our public exchanges did get me an invite OOC from Stormfront which was the height of humour for me, Since I had previously reported an unaffilated nation that had tried to recruit me for Stormfront once before. Those guys are determined if not very bright. 

Dame Hime Themis

Edited by Hime Themis

On the contrary, NoRway was so busy twatting about online making baseless accusations, they missed the fact that a RL Nazi was plotting a deadly attack. After 3 years, it's about time the red/green parties apologised to the NoRwegian people for its absurd failure to protect them while harassing innocent foreigners online.

Well, there's the part where the allegations against NoR were pretty damned true for a while there.

~CoNsPiRaCy~ #FANwasright #aliens #admindid9/11

How idiotic can you be? Are you trying to attract government attention right now?

Umm... Obviously...

I'll apologise to the Norwegian government if anything actually comes of this.

Fuck da police! no justice no peace!
----

Also for all of the republicans out there who fear the NSA is watching them 24/7, I can assure you they won't come after you for signing the petition.

And for the nazi allegations against NoR, Of course some idiot neo-nazis have came to the game thinking they could be nazis in NoR, without a doubt. However NoR has always taken care of them, or they left when they realized they were in the wrong place. I didn't think people still were dumb enough to still think Anything German = Nazis. You're about 70 years too late.

P.S. There aren't any "RL nazis" in CN. They'd have to be at least 86+ years old to be 16 and sign up for the nazi army in 1945. (The very last year of the war b4 Soviet-American pwnage) Edited by Rotavele

Can't say I blame Norway. An alliance in a game talks about European Nationalism, it had a heavily Germanic influence in regards to its internal culture and additionally had numerous actual Nazis and Neo-Nazis within its ranks (if you weren't here in 06 and 07 then you wouldn't know). On top of that they had and still have a symbol/rune on their flag that was used by a few SS units during WWII which is still used today by various Neo-Nazi organisations. Indeed, the rune in question is still prohibited within modern Germany if it appears to be being used in connection with a context suggestive of Nazism. (German Criminal code section 86 I think?).

So yeah, If I was a Norwegian politician I probably would have been fooled too ;)

this man knows whats up.

Yet again, backwards Elevator proves his enormous ignorance in various aspects by posting such an absurd thread like this. I think numerous people in this thread, most comically by Kaiser Hanseen, stating that this was done without NoR's approval, prove this as I've seen nothing but poor reviews of this whole ordeal itself. This is just really pathetic. 

*facepalm*

If you haven't caught on that this isn't really about NoRway by now then you need to just re-read everything and slowly to try and comprehend between the lines. You're just as bad as the people here who still call NoR "nazis" if you're that far behind with this thread.

Also I don't see why you're calling me backwards elevator. bros called me that years ago when he was the one to figure it out and now it seems when people find out my name backwards is elevator they call me that trying to appear as they figured out a great mystery. Stop. It doesn't make you look any more educated.

Yet again, backwards Elevator proves his enormous ignorance in various aspects by posting such an absurd thread like this. I think numerous people in this thread, most comically by Kaiser Hanseen, stating that this was done without NoR's approval, prove this as I've seen nothing but poor reviews of this whole ordeal itself. This is just really pathetic.

*facepalm*

If you haven't caught on that this isn't really about NoRway by now then you need to just re-read everything and slowly to try and comprehend.

Also I don't see why you're calling me backwards elevator. bros called me that years ago when he was the one to figure it out and now it seems when people find out my name backwards is elevator they call me that trying to appear as they figured out a great mystery. Stop. It doesn't make you look any more educated. Edited by Rotavele

Can't say I blame Norway. An alliance in a game talks about European Nationalism, it had a heavily Germanic influence in regards to its internal culture and additionally had numerous actual Nazis and Neo-Nazis within its ranks (if you weren't here in 06 and 07 then you wouldn't know). On top of that they had and still have a symbol/rune on their flag that was used by a few SS units during WWII which is still used today by various Neo-Nazi organisations. Indeed, the rune in question is still prohibited within modern Germany if it appears to be being used in connection with a context suggestive of Nazism. (German Criminal code section 86 I think?).

So yeah, If I was a Norwegian politician I probably would have been fooled too ;)

I know this might just surprise you, but there aren't many runes the Nazis didn't make full use of....
So I suppose the only logical way to address this issue is to equate all runes to the hakenkreuz. Brilliant idea!

well, you see, using the NoR incident shamelessly to get CN's name out again might generate a few hundred hits!!

Give this man a prize. 

Generally speaking, Nazi angst is enough reward for my service to the cause.

How they still exist is genuinely beyond me.

Side note: We could make Dionysus eat dog food again and post it to Reddit.

Edited by Chimaera

*facepalm*

If you haven't caught on that this isn't really about NoRway by now then you need to just re-read everything and slowly to try and comprehend.

Also I don't see why you're calling me backwards elevator. bros called me that years ago when he was the one to figure it out and now it seems when people find out my name backwards is elevator they call me that trying to appear as they figured out a great mystery. Stop. It doesn't make you look any more educated.

If this isn't really about NoRway then what the heck is it? Because every time I read the petition I take note of the fact that Nordreich is mentioned (and erroneously translated) in the very first sentence. If we aren't the true subject, then why on this God forsaken world did you even mention us? Your idea to try and gain more members on this game, through a farce that happened several years ago, which is dying due to the game itself being outdated is nothing more than a sham and should be treated as such by any rational human being. If anything, this is gaining more negative PR for NoR than it is positive PR for CN.

49532873.jpg

Edited by Kaiser Hanssen