DOOMFEAR FEARCAVE

bird1_zps62cf9788.jpg

Fear of birds can take many forms.  Some people fear only birds of prey, while others are afraid of even household pets like parakeets. If you suffer from ornithophobia, you might fear that you will be attacked by a bird or you may simply be uncomfortable around them.

bird2_zpsc64a4324.jpeg

Accept that you're afraid. Keeping your phobia bottled inside doesn't make you seem any stronger. The first step to getting rid of your fear is admitting you have a problem. You can't rid yourself of something if you don't believe you really have it. Look at yourself in the mirror, and say, "I have a fear of birds". This will help you admit to yourself that you are afraid.

the-birds2.jpg

Ornithophobia, much like being attacked by FEAR or DBDC, can cause the following symptoms: breathlessness, dizziness, excessive sweating, nausea, dry mouth, feeling sick, shaking, heart palpitations, inability to speak or think clearly, a fear of dying, becoming mad or losing control, or a full-blown anxiety attack.

iapIuZw.png

Ornithophobia Pact

Section I Columba Livia - Rock Pigeon
Also known as the carrier pigeon.  Friends and allies communicate; they share intelligence.  Neither signatory shall engage in espionage or endorse military action against the other signatory. 

Section II Casuarius Casuarius - Southern Cassowary
Armed with razor sharp spurs and one of the strongest kick forces of any animal, Cassowaries will not hesitate to challenge a perceived threat or to defend their own.  Should either signatory find themselves under attack, the other signatory is encouraged to defend like a Mother Cassowary protecting her young.

Section III Gypaetus Barbatus - Lämmergeier
Lämmergeier is German for “lamb vulture”.  Should either signatory decide to go hunting lambs, the other signatory, while not obligated, is encouraged to join in the feast.

Section IV Gymnogyps Californianus - California Condor
Once these birds mate, they stay together for years, if not for life.  If either signatory decides it is time for a new mate they may terminate this pact with 72 hours’ notice prior to finding a new nest.

Signed for Doombird Doomcave:
CubaQuerida - Angel of Death
TBRaiders - Wingman of Allarchon
Tayloj - Bunny King
Artigo - Powerlifting Champion of DBDC
Timmehhh - Minister of Wealth Redistribution

Signed for the Fellowship of Elite Allied Republics:
Chancellor: Canik
Vice-Chancellor: Moon55
Directorate: Lord Boris, ShouAS, Ovidsidos, Pherlofsky, Dcrews

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[center]birds-of-war12.jpg

Stomp! Clap! Stomp! Stomp! Clap! The eagle's born out of thunder. He flies through the night.
Don't you mess with his eggs now, or you'll see us fight!
Yes we have feathers, but the muscles of men.
'Cuz we're birds of war now, but we're also men! Birds of war! Ah ah ah ah!!

[b]DOOMFEAR FEARCAVE 2014[/b]

Change you can't believe in.[/center]

birds-of-war12.jpg

Stomp! Clap! Stomp! Stomp! Clap! The eagle's born out of thunder. He flies through the night.
Don't you mess with his eggs now, or you'll see us fight!
Yes we have feathers, but the muscles of men.
'Cuz we're birds of war now, but we're also men! Birds of war! Ah ah ah ah!!

DOOMFEAR FEARCAVE 2014

Change you can't believe in.

This is so great.

Im so tired of hearing about DBDC

Hey man I so agree with you.  Should we team up, you with your 1 man and me with me with my new 1-man AA "Buttfear Buttcave".  We'll declare war on DBDC and rain hell on the 1 nation we I can attack?

Destroying 1 of 21 nations in an AA is considered a win right?

Actually its not really even a DBDC thing per say. Yes they are potent and pack a punch, but they arent sophisticated politically. There is something older and more sinister at work here than meets the eye.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

Hey man I so agree with you.  Should we team up, you with your 1 man and me with me with my new 1-man AA "Buttfear Buttcave".  We'll declare war on DBDC and rain hell on the 1 nation we I can attack?

Destroying 1 of 21 nations in an AA is considered a win right?

You have to start at the top.  Kill their top nation and the rest will crumble.  You heard it here first, Steve Buscemi will bring about the end of DBDC.

Long time coming on this treaty, so glad to make official ties to a great alliance in FEAR.

Edited by CubaQuerida

You have to start at the top.  Kill their top nation and the rest will crumble.  You heard it here first, Steve Buscemi will bring about the end of DBDC.

Long time coming on this treaty, so glad to make official ties to a great alliance in FEAR.

Start sending me tech for the next 6 years.  I'm patient.  Also, let me raid you constantly for those 6 years.

I still think the CNpocalypse will happen when you reach 1M ns.

Edited by Steve Buscemi