Warning to Nations

Beauty

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh - was more than 'floated by' with the drama you created and the numerous gov callouts (we kicked you out for a reason, not 'just because') .. 

Regardless, I can say with complete certainty I don't feel bad about our gov's shared sentiments to not want to be attached to them or this. Will be sitting back with popcorn watching the remainder of what goes on. 

Edited by Rayvon

Hint #1: It has nothing to do with MI6, any neutral alliance, ReyTheGreat, NSO government, Echelon, NSO, The Apparent treaty NSO was contemplating with Echelon that I've never known about, floating by anything, poking, Moldavi and his doctrines, or Rayvon.

That is it for the guessing game.

The next clue shall come soon.

Edit: as a word of advice Rayvon, I'd discontinue releasing information like that. It doesn't look good. It may not have any threat of danger but politically it looks bad. (Assuming as a govt member you want to look good or whatever govt members standards are these days)

Edited by Rotavele

How do you tie a noose?  I don't want to live in a world with this thread :(

I don't think a noose has even been used for years.

Anyways, where are my manners? Thank you for reading and replying to my thread despite your preferences not to.

I try to be ready for any potential conflict, but naturally it's impossible to cover all scenarios and anyone who says otherwise is a fool.

Now...

Seriously guise. You only have like 111/250* of the top 250 nations. The other 139 are definitely going to unite together to take you down. Don't you know DBDC does \m/-style raiding? All of their victims are now doombirds.

* 39 in GPA, 38 in WTF, 13 in Pax, 3 in TDO, 10 in RotR, and  8 in OBR. Those are the only neutrals I can remember off the top of my head.

Except that's not \m/ style raiding, unless you're talking about \m/ 2.0, I have no idea what passed for raiding rules there.  At the original \m/ the charter was pretty clear on the subject.  

Members may NOT declare war on the following without PRIOR authorization from alliance leadership:

a. Aligned nations belonging to an alliance. An alliance is hereby defined as a group of 5 or more nations flying the same alliance affiliation.
b. Any current members of \m/.
c. See EXPULSION if you are thinking about violating this rule.

We also restricted raiding during times of war and such.  Did people go outside the rules on occasion?  Yep, though it almost never happened.  Those people ran the risk of being declared an asshat and getting kicked and every so often one would.

I will be surprised if 2014 sees another global war.

I am forced to agree with you.  

The current political situation is one of forced stability because of the loose cannons rolling around on the deck.  Without significant change, I don't see anyone risking the effort.

First Riddle

A hurricane rips across the ocean

It dissipates before approaching the land

Causing thunderstorms and rains over these peoples

The ancient civilization of these lands discuss secret issues

However the eye of the hurricane continues to watch over these lands

The Straits of Hormuz do not matter here as this culture continues to reveal themselves

Sand, Desert, Forests, etc are all invaded by this hurricanes eye as it listens to all the inhabitants below

------------------

This ones pretty obvious... However i'll post another clue/riddle until someone guesses it. Once it is guessed, I will confirm it. You can also PM/query me (as a few of you have) and I'll tell you if you're right.

Edited by Rotavele

Well it doesn't involve polar because we don't worry about rains or anything other than blizzards and rabid penguins.

This could be anything, such as a former, old alliance who's members split up and went incognito in a bunch of different alliances?  Ok.

Edited by Orville Reginbacher

Well it doesn't involve polar because we don't worry about rains or anything other than blizzards and rabid penguins.

You're right, no Polar involved :P

Edited by Rotavele