Ever feel a little German inside your Empire?

hartfw

Wanted to do something about it, but wasn't sure how?  Well, it is time to scratch that itch.  

Or maybe you just want a cool title. We got those.  Khan's Sultan's Quartermasters Pharaoh's you name it! 

Or better yet, maybe you want to bandwagon into the fastest growing alliance in CN.  And one that hasn't even DoE'ed yet.  Talk about getting in at the ground floor...  of a skyscraper!

Apply now here http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/121400-the-german-empire-rises and check forums: http://cn-sengoku.com/forum/index.php?/forum/142-the-german-empire-third-20/

The German Empire, 3rd 2.0 is already the talk of CN.  Join the talk!  Join The German Empire!

Heh. All you are doing is setting yourself up for a big fail, trust me, as I was the Emperor of the last TGE I can tell you that the name of TGE is so tarnished that it is impossible to revamp. Maybe it would be a good idea for you guys to join The Bavarian Kingdom. We are still yet a small alliance, but look forward to growth as soon as all government positions are filled. We would love to have you.

Thanks for the plug Spiral of Silence, I wanted to quote your post but for some reason I haven't been able to successfully quote a post in a good long while now. I can click Quote and will take me straight to quick reply. Im using internet explorer so maybe there is a problem there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

TGE will never die, the spirit of Knights will live on

Truer words have never be spoken (in a language other than Third German). 

Oh jey, wat ne' haufen dreck :facepalm:  Losers of the world unite and call yourselves TGE

If you have bad memories based upon previous TGE's, probably best to let those go by now.  

No, just like it is repeating, I have to hand it to you guys, without even knowing the mistakes are repeated, but then a Nihon based alliance trying to be German would never work, unless they served sausage flavoured sushi.