TGE-BOK Announcement

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't understand dual membership do you? Perhaps I'll petition scm to come educate you.

DBDC -  TGE dual membership sounds very global stable.

DBDC-MI6-AZTEC-NPL-TGE way one membership duel membership sounds pretty good

Are you challenging people to a duel?  

Long live the Kaiser! 

Love your rolls... don't ever stop baking them.  :awesome:

That falls under my jurisdiction as Quartermaster of The German Empire, Protector of the Citrus, Defender of the Fruit, I promise that I shall ensure you have a steady supply of kaiser rolls

As stated once before, the false Kaiser that goes by the name of Auctor shall fall. He represents none of the true, core German values that we natives have. He represents everything we despise: corruption, inequality, dickery, and general abuse. This is the same man that mislead his former alliance. The same man that made certain people 'disappear'. (Where's JC been???? AND MAYZIE??) I will remember my fallen comrades who tried revolting against Auctor and perished for it. I will continue this legacy and support Knights111's cause no matter what. All you people need to see Auctor for who he is - a deceitful, manipulative, narcissistic, genocidal, megalomaniacal tyrant with a sadist attitude. Stop him at all costs, fellow man. We must unite against the grievous injustices Auctor has committed in our time and prevent the future disruptions he may cause. Hail Knights111 - True Kaiser of the German Empire! 

You will be crushed beneath our feet. The ideals your brothers hold are repugnant to I, the True Kaiser of the The German Empire. There will be no surrender. There will be no peace. There will be no frivolity until you renounce the false ideals of your Aryan Brotherhood of Kings.

Technically you are not even a real alliance... you are just a group of wannabes.

I could say that to a lot of people.  But I don't.  Do you want to know why?  Because *I* am not an insensitive jerk.

i am just realistic. you don't have the guts to form the alliance because you are all trollers. admit it.

You don't need an AA to be an alliance. You just need to be willing to hide on Sengoku's AA. Thankfully we're almost all Sengoku gov, so we can do that. Dual membership ftw.