Now is the time for action!

Latest from the Grand High Mayor's Office of Lavender Town

lavenderflag.png

Greetings my fellow fellows, the great mayor of Lavender Town here to state the greatest of occurrences has occurred. We are to be the proud hosts of the greatest sporting events of all time, and will be promoting a new group to make sure that it goes swimmingly. We have heard great things about something called the Women's Action Group and thus have decided to take them under my mighty wings across the sky.

We have decided to do hide and seek while I play along while rushing cross the forest, while doing money business on a sunny afternoon. The fuel was fired all over the air, and could feel it coming in the air tonight, I mean, I've been waiting for this moment, all my life... can't you feel it coming in the air tonight?

The hurt doesn't show; but the pain still grows, it's no stranger to you or me.

Lavender Town endorses this alliance, and shall protect them in the interim!

[color=#ff0000]C[/color][color=#fa0d04]o[/color][color=#f51b09]n[/color][color=#f1290d]g[/color][color=#ec3712]r[/color][color=#e74417]a[/color][color=#e3511b]t[/color][color=#de5f20]u[/color][color=#d96b25]l[/color][color=#d57829]a[/color][color=#d0842e]t[/color][color=#cc8f33]i[/color][color=#c79b37]o[/color][color=#c2a63c]n[/color][color=#beb040]s[/color] [color=#b4c34a]o[/color][color=#b0cb4e]n[/color] [color=#a6db58]e[/color][color=#a2e25c]x[/color][color=#9de861]i[/color][color=#99ed66]s[/color][color=#94f26a]t[/color][color=#8ff66f]i[/color][color=#8bf973]n[/color][color=#86fc78]g[/color] [color=#7dfe81]t[/color][color=#78fe86]o[/color] [color=#6ffd8f]m[/color][color=#6afb94]a[/color][color=#66f899]k[/color][color=#61f49d]e[/color] [color=#58eba6]s[/color][color=#53e5ab]a[/color][color=#4edfb0]n[/color][color=#4ad8b4]d[/color][color=#45d0b9]w[/color][color=#40c8be]i[/color][color=#3cbfc2]c[/color][color=#37b6c7]h[/color][color=#33accc]e[/color][color=#2ea1d0]s[/color] [color=#258bd9]f[/color][color=#207fde]o[/color][color=#1b73e3]r[/color] [color=#1259ec]a[/color][color=#0d4cf1]l[/color][color=#093ff5]l[/color][color=#0431fa].[/color]

P.S. neither of us are women and currently have no plans to become women 

So you're saying you need actual women? Do you provide chocolate, stuffed animals, and free cuddles?