ANOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER IMPERIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

hartfw has been found wanting in his role as Sultan of The German Empire. As such, he has been stripped of the position. He retains his title as Khan as is his right.

In his place, a regency has been appointed to consist of James Maximus and Jutopia, with Petro to act as spiritual advisor until such time as a more suitable Sultan can be arranged.

what is my position kasier?

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ANOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER IMPERIAL DECREE

autosave36 has tirelessly served The German Empire throughout its existence. It is my honor to hereby decree that he will now serve as The German Empire's first Seneschal, and its second Imperious Chancellor. ALL HAIL AUTO. ALL HAIL AUTO. ALL HAIL AUTO.

ANOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER IMPERIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Sarkin of My Hero Party has been a loyal member of The German Empire since its inception and before. He is hereby accorded the rank and style of Archein of The German Empire. ALL HAIL SARKIN. ALL HAIL SARKIN. ALL HAIL SARKIN.

Rogal Dorn of qwerty nation has served the realm well and is hereby accorded the rank and the style of Wikimaster  of The German Empire henceforth and forevermore. ALL HAIL ROGAL DORN. ALL HAIL ROGAL DORN. ALL HAIL ROGAL DORN.

Saladjoe of Crymsonpalooza has gone above and beyond the call of duty in the service of The German Empire. For this service, he is hereby accorded the rank and the style of Generalstabsrichter of The German Empire. ALL HAIL SALAJOL. ALL HAIL SALAJOL. ALL HAIL SALAJOL.

Bob of Beta Site has accorded himself well in the highest traditions of The German Empire. As such, it is my pleasure to announce tonight that Bob is hereby accorded the rank and the style of Head Bob of The German Empire. ALL HAIL BOB. ALL HAIL BOB. ALL HAIL BOB.

Edited by Auctor

As the newly-appointed Archein, I hereby rename myself SarkinK

I am also proud to announce the dissolution of Aurora Borealis and Sengoku, as we proudly join our TGE brethren on the battlefield of life in our quest for the heavens themselves. 

I think it is important to get in tight with a sanctioned alliance. Perhaps we could send 2000 free tech from any TGE member small enough to sell tech to The Dark Templar as a sign of friendship.

Knights perhaps this prestigious honor can be your jurisdiction?

WOW,  Knights you are a class act for showing such generosity 

Those whom admonish the one called Petro rejoice! For I have taken up the mantle of The German Empire's Anti pope. Trust in me your totally not corrupt spiritual guide.

I can get behind this.

ANOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER IMPERIAL ANNOUNCEMENT.

HEAR YE, HEAR YE. Dochartaigh of Neo Keltica is hereby annointed to the rank and the style of Grand Druid of The German Empire. ALL HAIL DOCHARTAIGH. ALL HAIL DOCHARTAIGH. ALL HAIL DOCHARTAIGH.

BE IT KNOWN ON THIS DAY, APRIL 22nd, year of our Lord two thousand and fourteen, that Cynic of Apex Nation is hereby elevated to the rank and the style of Sultan of The German Empire. This hereby ends the regency for the position. ALL HAIL CYNIC. ALL HAIL CYNIC. ALL HAIL CYNIC.

Gingervites has served the realm well, and is hereby elevated to the rank and the style of Pony Master of The German Empire. ALL HAIL GINGERVITES. ALL HAIL GINGERVITES. ALL HAIL GINGERVITES.

ANOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER IMPERIAL ANNOUNCEMENT.

HEAR YE, HEAR YE. Dochartaigh of Neo Keltica is hereby annointed to the rank and the style of Grand Druid of The German Empire. ALL HAIL DOCHARTAIGH. ALL HAIL DOCHARTAIGH. ALL HAIL DOCHARTAIGH.

BE IT KNOWN ON THIS DAY, APRIL 22nd, year of our Lord two thousand and fourteen, that Cynic of Apex Nation is hereby elevated to the rank and the style of Sultan of The German Empire. This hereby ends the regency for the position. ALL HAIL CYNIC. ALL HAIL CYNIC. ALL HAIL CYNIC.

Gingervites has served the realm well, and is hereby elevated to the rank and the style of Pony Master of The German Empire. ALL HAIL GINGERVITES. ALL HAIL GINGERVITES. ALL HAIL GINGERVITES.

ANOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER IMPERIAL ANNOUNCEMENT UPDATED.

As Khan, all horse and similar animals fall under my realm. As such, Gingervites has been reassigned from Pony Master to Horseplay Minister of The German Empire

ANOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER IMPERIAL ANNOUNCEMENT UPDATED.

As Khan, all horse and similar animals fall under my realm. As such, Gingervites has been reassigned from Pony Master to Horseplay Minister of The German Empire

AS IT IS SAID, SO IT SHALL BE. Until the sun rises in the west and sets in the east.

Edited by Auctor

AN ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE MINISTRY OF HORSEPLAY

There is too much horsing around in here. All matters regarding the The German Empire and her horses is serious business that must be regarded with the utmost responsibility. 

you shall be needing someone to overlook the breakfast operations for The German Empire. I volunteer my services

As Khan, I nominate you for quartermaster.