Hello, Cybernations!

I am sure that those expeirenced members remember our dear The German Empire, don't you? Well, how would you feel if i promised its return to the lists of cybernations? That is a promise i will make if i can get a group of at least 20 people by May on my side. Please, if you are intereste, message Antarctican Empire or knights111.

Also, i will be in need of a webmaster to make a website. NOTE FOR WEBMASTER: you may make a free site at webs.com. If you want to be webmaster, please let me know in the message. I will also need a prime minister. I am to be President, and prime minister will assist me as i am a beginner to alliance management. we WILL be a republic! please be aware that i want to do this, i just need numbers.  please, begin waging war on your current alliance, we want to make a statement.

Let me know what you think about the return of The Germain Empire. remember to message if you are in! 20 people by May and it is on! Sooner we get numbers, sooner we start, so please tell your in-game friends as well to message!

Sincerely,

Kinghts111

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll have my staff contact you for details, we're making this invite only. Traitors abound in this fallen world, we must act with careful consideration in admitting new member states.

I'll have my staff contact you for details, we're making this invite only. Traitors abound in this fallen world, we must act with careful consideration in admitting new member states.

is it ok if i am a Czar, aka one step below you since i helped start this? don't i have a right? Also i will issue a press release on CNWiki

IMPERIAL DECREE

By command of the Imperial Kaiser of The German Empire, Schad of Schadsylvania has been accorded the rank and honor of Basileus of The German Empire for his services thereto. ALL HAIL SCHAD. ALL HAIL SCHAD. ALL HAIL SCHAD.

ANOTHER IMPERIAL DECREE

Terrence Krillins of Republic of Ibonn has been accorded the rank and style of Raja of The German Empire. ALL HAIL TK. ALL HAIL TK. ALL HAIL TK.

auctor im a czar write? like one of the 3 big guys in our alliance?

Of course, I wouldn't even dream of attempting this without my left hand man.

ANOTHER IMPERIAL DECREE

Terrence Krillins of Republic of Ibonn has been accorded the rank and style of Raja of The German Empire. ALL HAIL TK. ALL HAIL TK. ALL HAIL TK.

Of course, I wouldn't even dream of attempting this without my left hand man.

do you have like a skype that we could communicate quickly through?