zt1iGDv.jpg

A not so long time ago in a galaxy close,
very close....

A Disturbance in the Force
(An Optional Defense and Aggression Pact)

Episode I: Give Yourself to the Dark Side.

The undersigned alliances, in recognition of our friendship, common values and interests and in pursuit of our collective security, strength, and prosperity, enter into this agreement in furtherance of those goals. Furthermore, the signatories commit themselves to upholding the obligations they freely undertake by signing this treaty.

Episode II: Bring Order Chaos to the Galaxy

Both parties agree to enter into a state of non aggression with one another for the entire duration of these accords and agree to never conspire or commit acts of espionage against one another. Both parties agree to never give any form of aid or assistance to an alliance or individual that a signatory of this treaty is militarily engaged with.

Episode III: Many Bothans Died to Bring Us This Information

In the interests of proactive defense, both parties agree that all information critical to the defensive and strategic interests of the other will be forwarded.

Episode IV: The Alliances Strike Back

In the interests of common development and growth, both parties agree that the development and security of the other has a direct impact on the others strategic interests, and as such requests made for assistance (for diplomatic assistance, foreign aid, defensive war or aggressive war) will be considered with great weight.

Episode V: Disney Buyout

Recognizing that our interests may not always converge, the parties agree to being able to cancel this pact in its entirety with 72 hours notice. During these 72 hours, it is still considered active.

Episode VI: A Disturbance in the Force

For the New Sith Order,

XbVporf.png

Rayvon
Emperor

KirstenMichelle
Dark Lord

Hereno
Sith Lord

Adolph Mussolini
Sith Lord

iPZI3SQ.png

For the Random Insanity Alliance,

lbX1NAG.png

Shadow
Signature Too Long... See Spoiler

[spoiler]

By the Grace of Cactuar, His Glorious Excellency The Most Holy, Blessed, and Venerable Eternal Triumvir of Random Insanity and the Dominions and Territories thereunto belonging, Captain Planet Emeritus, Supreme Pontiff of the Holy Realms of the Cactuar, Defender of the Faith, Guardian of the Funk, Grand Master of the Most Noble Sovereign Military Order of Cactimus Prime, Central Commander of the Nintuar Clan, Leader and Guide of the Rivolucion, The Ultimate Lifeform, Mystic Dragon Emperor of the Cheeselands, Archduke of Disorder, Overlord of Lunacy, Puppetmaster of Chaos, etc.

[/spoiler]

Hyperonic
Triumvir, Actually Jeff Goldblum, also known as Kenny

im317
Triumvir, Former Elder of PotD, Enemy of Spelling

Ogaden
Head of Economics, Spammer of Mind Tricks, Droid Coder, Buzzkill Extraordinaire, Protector of Ewoks

Croix
Head of Internal Affairs, Sometimes itchy

Biff Webster
Head of Foreign Affairs, Listener to Podcasts, Justitian Illuminati Inner Circle

j39zzBS.gif0UWegrY.gif

I love you, RIA, but I can't congratulate you for this.

It's okay, I left.

e: [OOC: although my OWF Alliance Name refuses to change. I guess that's a sign or something.] Edited by Neo Uruk