So I found some "Power Rankings"

Unknown Smurf

I am pretty sure this was someone's ranking of the most handsome players in CN.  Hard to argue with that list.

Not going to lie, I *am* easy on the eyes. Both of them.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well ra2 featured on the list so its ok :P .
But the featuring of ra2+redarmy+smurf+walshinton+BMTH says something about the one who made this.

What the hell does it say?  I don't see the connection.

To me, because I am woefully ignorant of politics and yet recognize most of the names, it just looks like a list of people who are relatively active on these forums.

To me, because I am woefully ignorant of politics and yet recognize most of the names, it just looks like a list of people who are relatively active on these forums.

This was also my impression. The alliances resemble an assorted list of discussion topics for the past two or three months, with a few AA's included by association. The players seem like a varied selection of active posters for the same time period, though I can't determine the specific posting criteria which makes one powerful. No surprise you topped the list for leaders of smaller AA's, given your presence in many topics and the personality of your posts. Only Ubuntu posed a serious challenge, but Ubuntu's many titles would not fit on such a small list.

Yeah...not sure what is being ranked here, but I do find the inclusion of NpO on a "most overrated" alliance humorous.  How can one be overrated if one is not otherwise rated?  Sanctions race?  I'm at a loss here.  

Yeah...not sure what is being ranked here, but I do find the inclusion of NpO on a "most overrated" alliance humorous.  How can one be overrated if one is not otherwise rated?  Sanctions race?  I'm at a loss here.  

You're overrated because people always seem to want to roll you guys like you are a threat, but you guys really don't do much. Just kinda sit there and do your own thing, people make a boogeyman out of you.. and really you guys aren't. I would think getting rolled 2308934 times would motivate you guys to put yourselves in a position where that wouldn't happen anymore, but seems as though you are content just owning the mid-tier. No ambition.

You're overrated because people always seem to want to roll you guys like you are a threat, but you guys really don't do much. Just kinda sit there and do your own thing, people make a boogeyman out of you.. and really you guys aren't. I would think getting rolled 2308934 times would motivate you guys to put yourselves in a position where that wouldn't happen anymore, but seems as though you are content just owning the mid-tier. No ambition.

Wait what

This is what people said last year

so you DID make the list!