So I found some "Power Rankings"

Unknown Smurf

I'm sure your continued existence will get you on to one of those lists sooner or later. <3

If it hasn't yet I don't know what will.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it hasn't yet I don't know what will.

You could try some unpopular election practices in MI6. Seems like it worked at R&R. :|

Also, WS, you keep working to get out of Ego/Garion's shadow. Maybe one day it'll pay off. :|

Why take all the credit when I can just pull the strings?

Since neither Ego or Garion have been around in any real capacity since November, and berbers hasn't been NATO gov in forever... I'm not sure if you should even be flattered by your inclusion. :|

ikr? it should totally be me instead of warrio D:

Why take all the credit when I can just pull the strings?

thats my line

rawr

Since neither Ego or Garion have been around in any real capacity since November, and berbers hasn't been NATO gov in forever... I'm not sure if you should even be flattered by your inclusion. :|

Some of us have transcended the normal plane of being and have become post gov, a power more stronger than you could ever imagine :|

I found this on !@#$%* randomly. Who made it? I want to thank you for thinking I mean anything  :v:

Macro Players:

1) TBRaiders

2) Auctor

3) Stewie

4) Chim (+MI6)

5) Salajol

6) Auctor

7) Canik

8) Bob

9) WarriorSoul (+Ego/Garion)

10) Berbers

Honorable Mentions: TaylorJ, WC, Lord Hershey, Goldie, Farrin, Cuba, SCM, OsRavan, Sardonic, Berbers/NATO, Xoin, NascarFan/Thrash, Cuba, Rayvon

List needs at least 3 Auctor's to be legitimate.

I managed an honourable mention so I'm gonna call shens on that list lol... although it is misspelled so that does add to the legitimacy a bit I guess

You could try some unpopular election practices in MI6. Seems like it worked at R&R. :|

There are no unpopular election practices in MI6. Everything goes, including your mother. (She voted for me!)

Edited by IYIyTh

It's ok, we can go make our own, cooler, list.

We need a list of "just okay," players. We can fill it with everyone not on these lists.

lol, why am I even on this list? I really wonder who made it. Maybe they were applying me and Nas as a package deal.

It's so obvious, even the non-existent players can see it.

Why deny the truth? Edited by King William