Zulu Alliance in top 100

Zulu+Flag.JPG                                                                   

I Ubuntu the Great the most magnificent me is proudly announcing the mighty Zulu alliance has grown in size and strength to enter the top 100 alliances in Cyber Nations. We currently have 41 members and are listed as alliance #99. Message his royal highness me so I may tell you where your gifts of millions of Kwachas may be sent. I shall award you medal. I should also entertain ideas of treaties if we have common interests in Bob.  You may all stand now for the Zulu alliance national Anthem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iai1JN-YgLA

Check the spoilers, as soon as you reach the top 120, you're "in" the sanction race. 

Also, congrats, I suppose. 

With only 122 alliances above 10 nations I wouldn't consider anything above 100 really "in" it though - more like honourable mentions ..... Oh wait - you're at 109, yes yes .. 120. 

Edit: Above/below  :wacko:

Edited by Rayvon

With only 122 alliances above 10 nations I wouldn't consider anything below 100 really "in" it though - more like honourable mentions ..... Oh wait - you're at 109, yes yes .. 120.

If we're going to draw arbitrary lines, one could say you're not really "in" the Sanction Race until you crack the top 20.

With only 122 alliances above 10 nations I wouldn't consider anything above 100 really "in" it though - more like honourable mentions ..... Oh wait - you're at 109, yes yes .. 120. 

Edit: Above/below  :wacko:

103, tyvm

But I'd say top 20 is the arbitrary line, if there should be one. Anyone outside the top 30, in all honesty, shouldn't even be considered. Breaking into the top 100 shouldn't be an accomplishment, in all honesty as well. 

Edited by BringMeTheHorizon

Ubuntu and the Zulu deserve the finest yams and the sweetest palm wine that our land at the Congolese Soukous Society has to offer. Congratulations, Zulu. The society is looking forward to meeting our mutual interests and endeavors!