7 years...

kinglogo.png

flagol3.png

...seven CRAPpy, CRAPpy years.

Seven years ago on April 11th, 2007, I had stepped in the idea of starting an alliance in this game with a couple of RL friends. I literally had no idea what I was doing. I was only in a small alliance for a few months and I never made it to any sort government. I didn't even do any grunt work for that alliance. I was certain running an alliance shouldn't be THAT hard. I figured I'd call it Cool Rats and People, run it for a year or so then stop. That didn't work out as I hoped. I'm still the leader of CRAP, and CRAP is still around even after our name change to Coalition of Royal Allied Powers. I regret nothing...except the fact my life is ruined.

CRAP's gotten a lot of !@#$ over those 7 years, made a lot of friends, made some enemies, pissed some people off for merely existing, and pissed others off for not dying soon enough. People didn't take us seriously on account of our name, people said we wouldn't make it past a year...then two years, then 3 years, etc. Most of those people have created several failed alliances and/or are no longer playing this game. Clearly they didn't know anything; clearly they didn't give CRAP about us. All those naysayers can suck it because CRAP is still here.

Most crap sinks to the bottom of the toilet. While other crap strives to be something more, something better. Some craps, instead, do what is seemingly impossible and float to the top. Some craps dare to defy the odds and don't give in when it seems the world is swirling around them. Some craps refuse to call it quits and don't go down on the first flush when things get difficult (damn low-flow toilets). We are that very CRAP who every crap wants to be when it grows up. We are the CRAP who has made it to that glorious punch bowl in the exclusive 7-year club house. 

But the truth is, we didn't get here by accident and we didn't get here without help. We had some wonderful allies who helped keep us afloat, who helped by giving us advice and the resources to survive, who were an ear to talk to, who were our muscle when people tried to give us swirlies or step on us, who made their alliance number 2 to us. For those who helped us get this far, CRAP is very gracious. Your impact on CRAP does not go amiss (we are just way too lazy to type out that long list of people and AAs). You know who you are. Thanks for helping sculpt CRAP into the alliance it is today. Thanks for helping us polish this CRAP and constantly making us better. Thanks for being stupid enough to call us your friends.

Today, CRAP starts to plop along our journey to year 8 and beyond. May CRAP's future be bright. May there be many more CRAP puns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CITig7iqrH4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hrrr-g2RyNg

We are CRAP and so can you!
CRAP is thicker than blood!
CRAPe Diem
Viva la CRAP!! We shall poosevere!!!

P.S. This announcement is a day late because we were getting wasted and playing way too much Drop Ball Edited by Chuck Normis

Congrats to my brothers in CRAP! I remember when you were a wee little crap that needed our protection. I can't believe its been 7 years.

These past 7 years have been fun. I'm glad we've remained close for all this time. May we both continue to have much more silly fun together. :)

<3 CRAP
<3 Chuck

:D

Edited by ShadowDragon

Most crap sinks to the bottom of the toilet. While other crap strives to be something more, something better. Some craps, instead, do what is seemingly impossible and float to the top. Some craps dare to defy the odds and don't give in when it seems the world is swirling around them. Some craps refuse to call it quits and go down on the first flush (damn low-flow toilets) when things get difficult. We are that very CRAP who every crap wants to be when it grows up. We are the CRAP who has made it to that glorious punch bowl in the exclusive 7-year club house.

"It had a kinda poetry to it, sir."

Congratulations to our friends on reaching such a crappy milestone!

happy birthday to our brothers in CRAP. together we have been thought good times and bad and survived to carry on. may we have continued good fortune in the years to come

And the same to you. We wouldn't be here without RIA's help.

Meh, they won't make it to 8 years. Upstarts. :v:

But seriously, congrats on the prodigious amount of CRAP y'all have produced over the years. The world wouldn't be the same without y'all.

EDIT: Also, our alliances are the same age for about 3 weeks. Just think about THAT.

Edited by Ruler the White