Plus One

Must be doing it right if the trolls are coming out of the wood-works.

Valhalla has more than earned the scorn shown for them in this topic by 1) working against their direct MDP ally to get them rolled and then 2) working against the coalition they signed up to

also, they couldn't quite neutralize TOP's political leverage, so now they're in a poor position due to coming up with an FA policy born out of complete ineptitude and an inability to come up with/do their own thing. Edited by Neo Uruk

I still love my main man bud. Other than that Valhalla can kick rocks

Actually thought along the same line as you before going postal during the war; would hate to burst that bubble though. 

Yes, congratulations on signing with NG, only to plot to get them rolled later!! I feel the thankfulness pouring out of your alliance like rainbows coming out of unicorns.

Oh wait... I said that out loud? Oops. Either way, I still can't deny you've made Planet Bob more interesting, so kudos on that.

unicorns_rainbows.jpg

You know, that does look kinda cool...you sound thirsty, have some mead.

"Do something about it."  And that does not appear to be a unicorn as there is no horn.  In any case, 

o/ ChairmanHalla

Edited by King Cyan

Such a fickle mistress, our world....a certain level of political maneuvering is required to achieve goals, but if you cross the line, people will skewer you and your alliance will be known by it for years and years.  And people will even make hilariously sub-titled videos about you.

Edited by Steve Buscemi