Plus One

valhalla_flag.jpg

Today marks the one year anniversary of Valhalla's return. While things haven't always been easy, we'd like to thank our allies, current and former who gave us the benefit of the doubt when we broke up with Anarchy Inc. With out the support of Non Grata, IRON, Umbrella, Mi6, DoD, VE, NPL, FEAR, R&R, Polar, and others we wouldn't be where we are today.

We'd also like to mourn the passing of three of our favourite Alliances in TORN, Molon Labe, and SNAFU. Ahoy DuckRoll o/

The list of members past and present responsible for this fiasco over the years is far too long to list, but know that each of you is appreciated for what you added no matter what AA you call home today.

Thank You. Edited by Lord Levistus

Congrats on one year of re-existence, Valhalla. You've worked quite successfully in making this game more interesting, which, while not what you intended with your formation, has directly led to further enjoyment for us all. So, yeah, thanks for that, and keep doing it.

Yes, congratulations on signing with NG, only to plot to get them rolled later!! I feel the thankfulness pouring out of your alliance like rainbows coming out of unicorns.

Oh wait... I said that out loud? Oops. Either way, I still can't deny you've made Planet Bob more interesting, so kudos on that.

Not familiar enough with Valhalla to have an opinion on them, but that flag is among the best.  In any case, congrats on the birthday.

Val has always had a fantastic flag, and they've got great art people around there as well.

/me sighs back to the days of MJ...

Yes, congratulations on signing with NG, only to plot to get them rolled later!! I feel the thankfulness pouring out of your alliance like rainbows coming out of unicorns.

Oh wait... I said that out loud? Oops. Either way, I still can't deny you've made Planet Bob more interesting, so kudos on that.

unicorns_rainbows.jpg

You know, that does look kinda cool...you sound thirsty, have some mead.

Yes, congratulations on signing with NG, only to plot to get them rolled later!! I feel the thankfulness pouring out of your alliance like rainbows coming out of unicorns.Oh wait... I said that out loud? Oops. Either way, I still can't deny you've made Planet Bob more interesting, so kudos on that.

not Gonna Lie I was thinking the same thing. Valhalla sucks. Don't look to us again for a treaty. That being said I still love my main man bud. Other than that Valhalla can kick rocks